剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
but something tells me they're not.
还有那些轮胎火 他们并不是完全随机点燃的
And these tire fires, they're not, they're not random at all.
它们分布均匀 阻断了
They're evenly spaced and choking off
所有通往这片区域的进出口
all the entries and exits to this area.
他们在设路障
They're roadblocks.
没错 这是一场联♥合♥行♥动♥
Yeah, this is coordinated.
感觉他们在设计我们
Feels like they're setting up on us.
同意 这些事不可能恰好同时发生
I agree. There's nothing spontaneous about this at all.
这是B2 预计什么时候到
This is Bravo 2. What's your ETA?
他们把我们困在了简易机场
They're holding us at the airstrip.
因为平民暴♥动♥的事
Something about civilian unrest.
我不知道这里面有多少人是平民
I don't know how many of these guys are civilians.
这看起来有点像是联合袭击了
This is starting to look like a coordinated assault, J.
我明白 杰森 可是...
I understand that, Jason, but...
不 你并不理解 好吗
No, you don't understand. All right?
他们需要我们 我们就在十公里之外
They need us. We're ten klicks away,
道路都被封锁了
roads are getting blocked off.
我知道 但正如我所说 上头认为
Yeah, and as I said, the brass thinks that
在这时候更多军队的介入并不是个好主意
adding more troops to the scenario is a bad idea.
听着 雷很清楚他那边的情况
Look, Ray knows what he's looking at.
如果事态升级 我的两名队员
This thing lights off, I got two of my team guys
以及三个雇佣兵将对抗一整支军队
and three contractors going up against an army.
好吧 我会尽力帮你们的 杰森
Look, I am pushing every way I can, Jason.
待命
Stand by.
所有的情报站都在挖消息
The whole intel shop's digging in.
巴基尔社交媒体 当地新闻机构
Bakil social media, local news,
有一丝风吹草动他们都能捕捉到
any whiff of what might be brewing.
曼迪已经在人群中
Mandy's already I. D.'d
识别出了几名已知的巴基尔强硬派分子
several known Bakil hardliners in the crowd.
这是一位部落长老的葬礼
It's a funeral for a tribal elder.
他们也许只是来追悼的
Could just be paying their respects.
与其抱有侥幸
Giving them the benefit of the doubt.
不如追求实证
I'd rather give us the benefit of a visual.
我们已经准备就位了
We're on station.
这滚滚浓烟可帮不到我们
Smoke from the tire fires sure ain't helping us.
我们会收到清晰的画面的
We'll get a clearer picture.
这座公♥寓♥还有任何其他入口吗
Are there any other entry points on this compound?
有一个送货舱口
A delivery hatch.
好吧 在哪儿
Okay. Where?
快点 伙计 你可是保安队长
Come on, man, you're the damn security chief.
你得帮我们
You got to help us out here.
在东南角 但是被锁上而且加固了
The southeast corner. It's locked, fortified.
好吧 万一我们要紧急撤退 直升机的降落点在哪里
Okay, in case of emergency exfil, where's the helo landing?
屋顶 GPS坐标在那儿
The roof. GPS coordinates are there.
GPS坐标
停车场里的车辆
The vehicles in this motor pool.
它们暴露了 有什么地方能掩护它们吗
They're exposed. Is there any cover we could move them to?
没有
Nothing like that.
军械库呢
What about an armory?
这里有军械库吗
Anything on site?
有 在大厅 但是远远不够
Yes, down the hall. But it won't be enough.
什么
What?
这里不是大使♥馆♥
This is not an embassy.
只是一个临时居住的前哨基地
This is a temporary residential outpost.
我们没有足够的装备来抵挡外来攻击
We are not equipped to repel an attack.
没错 很明显你们不能 但是我们需要你帮忙
Yeah, well, clearly, you're not, but we need your help.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
我不能待在这 抱歉
I cannot stay here. I'm sorry.
你不能离开
You're not leaving.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
克莱 让他走
Clay. Let him go.
愿主保佑你们
God help you.
他知道
He knows.
他知道即将面临什么 他们有一支安保队
He knows what's coming. They got to the security team.
无所谓了 去他的
Yeah, well, screw him.
反正开始交火的时候他也会马上逃跑 对吗
He'd just run when the shooting starts anyway, right?
好吧 现在没有后备队挡我们的路了
Fine. No JV team in our way now.
没错 我们走
Damn straight. Let's go.
大使
Ambassador.
所有的员工都在这里了
Entire compound staff is here.
恐慌程度原本是七级
Panic level started at a seven.
不过我觉得现在降到五了
I think we're down to a five.
五级够了
Five will work.
好了 大家都听好
All right, everyone, listen up.
你们要待在这里避难 知道了吗 这里很安全
You're gonna remain sheltered down here, okay? You are safe.
所以请保持冷静 等我们的指示
So stay calm. Wait for our instructions.
好吗
Okay?
我先出去了
I'm gonna head out.
女士 我们得马上确定一条撤离路线
Ma'am, we need to pin down an exit plan immediately.
深呼吸 丹尼尔 目前的计划就是在这里避难
Breathe, Daniel. The plan right now is to shelter in place.
一旦情况有变 我会第一个通知你
That changes, you'll be the first to know.
看起来你很擅长安抚别人的情绪
Seems like you got this, uh, this peacekeeper thing down.
我装出来的 别说出去
It's all a cover. Don't tell.
我可不信
I'm not buying it.
感觉就像你天性如此
Feels like this is what you were born to do.
也许吧
Maybe.
反正我花了很长时间才发觉这个才能
Took me a while to discover it, anyway.
我总是忌妒像你这样的人
I always envied people like you.
怎么说
How's that?
你这么年少有为 一定很早就到了自己的使命
Must've found your calling early to rise to the top so young.
也许吧
Maybe.
我希望你生来就是个斗士
I hope you were born to fight.
这里的人们需要你
The people here need you.
遵命 女士 我了解
Yes, ma'am. I understand.
好了 我们走
All right, let's go.
进去 穿好装备 知道了吗
Get in, gear up. All right?
把地面运输工具准备好 我们走 行动
Get the ground transportation unloaded. Let's go. Move.
我还以为五角大楼那些有趣的警方不让我们行动呢
I thought the, uh, Pentagon fun police was holding us here.
没有 实话跟你说
Nope. Tell you what,
这些逸乐丧志之人否认事实越久
the longer these cake-eaters deny the situation,
情况就会变得越糟糕
the worse it's gonna get.
-所以我们要违抗命令吗 -不
- We're rolling out against orders? - No.
只是希望能做好准备
Just want to be ready.
等我们获得批准 就马上行动 明白吗
When we get the go, we go. Got it?
青壮年男子还没有走
Fighting age males are sticking around,
但其他人群已经散了
but the rest of the crowd's clearing out.
他们在躲避即将到来的风暴
Sheltering from the storm.
你负责守望屋顶南角
Take overwatch on the south roof,
关注后方大门附近的任何可疑活动
cover down on any activity at the back of the rear gate.
明白
Got it.
我是B2 作战中心
This is Bravo 2, Havoc.
我们与敌军发生交火 重复 与敌军交火
We got troops in contact. I say again, troops in contact.
一名队友受伤
I've got a man down.
让他们马上行动
Send 'em now.
好了 兄弟们 上头放行了
All right, boys, we're cleared hot.
我们准备出发
Let's load up.
把那个给我 快
Hand me that, come on.
你会没事的 有我们呢
You're gonna be okay. We got you.
来吧 我们给他们腾点位置
Come on, you guys, let's give them some room.
军械库里没有止疼药
No pain meds in the armory,
但找到了一些弹♥药♥
but did find some ammo.
还有这些里根时代的防弹背心
And these Reagan era flak jackets.
除了一些小型武器之外没听到别的动静
Haven't heard anything but small arms.
是啊 他们看准机会就开了枪
Yeah, well, they saw a shot at us and took it,
但他们肯定还会再次发动攻击的
but you bet your ass they'll be coming back with a lot more.
好吧 我得回到屋顶去
All right, I'm going to, uh, head back up to the roof.
-去吧 我们没事了 -好的
- Go. We're good. - All right.
在军械库找到了这些
Found these in the armory.
有几件
How many?
-八件 -很好
- Eight. - Perfect.
我的人每人一个
One for each of my people.
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表