剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
好伙计
Yeah, good boy.
你很有活力啊
Oh, you're spunky.
你真的活力十足啊
You're a spunky guy.
不用客气
You're welcome.
你很棒
You're good. Hey.
我根本不知道你回来了
I didn't even realize that you were in town.
有个训练任务在基地
Training assignment at the base.
开过来也要很久
Well, uh, pretty long drive. You know,
只为了看一眼好几年没回来的地方
just laying your eyes on a place you haven't been to in years.
我该回去工作了
I got to get to work.
那好吧
Okay, then.
祝你好运
Good luck to you.
你也是 老爸
You, too, Dad.
我没想过会那样度过
That wasn't how I wanted to spend
你走之前最后一晚上
your last night in town.
是啊 我也不应该气冲冲的走开
Yeah, you know, I shouldn't have stormed off,
但是 我们昨天晚上的对话...
but, uh, we're getting into a conversation that...
没来得及讨论出结果
That we don't have time to finish.
我很抱歉如果我给你的印象
Look, I'm sorry if I gave the impression
没有站在你这边
that I'm not Team Jason,
但是我是跟你一边的
because I am.
我知道你是
Yeah, I know you are.
我知道
I know.
只是 你知道吗 要让我放弃这一切
It's just, you know, stepping away--
这个决定不只是关于我自己
decision's not just about me.
我上一周差点失去一半的队友
I almost lost half of Bravo this past week,
而且如果我没解决掉问题
and if I hadn't worked the problem,
事情应该会
things would have been....
更糟糕
worse.
我手♥机♥里有一个名单
I have a list of names that are in my phone
上面的兄弟都已经不在了
of brothers that aren't with me anymore,
如果我不出任务 名单上的名字会继续增加
and if I'm not out there, that list grows.
我分散了精力
I split focus.
看我精力分散的后果
Look what happens when I split focus.
你看 桑尼不能出任务
I mean, you know, Sonny gets benched.
他做事出格 我差点失去他
He goes off the rails. I almost lose him.
林戴尔要挖走克莱 我
Lindell is poaching Clay. I...
好吧 让你"分散了精力"
Okay, "Split focus." You...
你是指我
You mean me.
我
I...
是你要全身心投入的
You're the one that wanted to be all in.
我真的以为我能
I really thought that I could...
对你和B队都全身心投入
be all in with Bravo and with you.
我错了
I was wrong.
现在B队比你更需要我
Bravo Team needs me more than you do right now.
那你呢 杰森
But what about you, Jason?
你自己需要什么呢
What do you need?
我不知道
I don't know.
我不知道我需要什么
I don't know what I need.
海军飞机场
这感觉好奇怪 就像我十二岁的时候
This oddly feels like when I was 12
我男友要去夏令营
and my boyfriend went to summer camp.
你拿我的吻跟一个十二岁男孩比
Did you just compare my kissing to a 12-year-old boy's?
很高兴你拙劣的幽默感又回来了
Mm. Glad to see your terrible sense of humor is back,
现在你肩上的重担已经卸下了
now that the weight of the world is off your shoulders.
做决定容易
The decision was the easy part.
只是不知道该怎么告诉他们
Now I just got to figure out how to tell the guys.
你那么聪明 会想到办法的
Smart guy like you? You'll figure it out.
我会想你的 斯宾塞上将
Gonna miss you, Admiral Spenser.
别长太快 小家伙
Don't you grow up too fast, little man.
爸爸不在的时候别给你妈捣乱 好吗
And take it easy on your mommy while Daddy's gone, okay?
好的 我爱你
Okay. I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
注意安全
Be safe.
我会的
Always am.
我不想你走
I don't want you to go.
我知道 宝贝 但是
I know, baby girl, but...
爸爸必须得走
Daddy has to.
你肯定能回来
You're definitely coming back?
保证你不会死在那
Promise you won't die over there?
我保证
I promise.
缇娜说要跟你一起去 确保你的安全
Teena says she'll go with you and keep you safe.
宝贝 我不
Baby, I-I don't... Oh.
我爱你 宝贝女儿
I love you, baby girl.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
杰森
Jason.
这样的送行我们经历多少次了
How many times we done this walk?
无数次了
Too many to count.
这次感觉格外久
This one feels longer.
看你刚才分别得有点艰难
Looked a little rough back there for you.
是啊 比之前困难多了
Yeah, a lot more trouble than usual.
是啊
Yeah.
看你自己开车来的
Saw you drove yourself in.
-是啊 -跟娜塔莉还好吗
- Yeah. - Everything okay with Natalie?
她得流感了
Got the flu.
-我很遗憾 兄弟 -我也是
- Sorry to hear that, brother. - Yeah, me, too.
-你想谈谈吗 -不想
- You want to talk about it? - Nope.
只想去工作
Just want to go to work.
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表