剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
那里不是家
It's not a home.
只是我睡觉的地方 仅此而已
It's a place where I lay my head, that's it.
有时候那里过于安静
You know, sometimes when it gets quiet, I...
我会把微波炉打开 好能听到些声响
I got to put the microwave on just so I can hear the noise.
我们要出任务了
We're getting spun up.
杰森
Jason.
多加小心
Just be careful.
我们已确定高价值目标是个炸♥弹♥制♥造♥专家
We've confirmed our HVT to be an expert bomb maker,
是巴尔干战争中失去一条腿的老兵
veteran of the Balkan Wars who lost a leg.
他走路会跛脚
He'll have a limp.
他有什么仇恨 常见问题吗
What's his gripe? The usual?
别管狗为什么咬人
Don't matter why the dog bites,
你们只管干掉他
you got to put him down.
B3 我想跟你强调一下
Bravo 3, I want to impress upon you
活捉博因卡的重要性
the importance of capturing Bojinka alive.
他是我们找瓦迪姆的线索
He's our link to Vadim.
是 长官 距离91米
Yes, ma'am. 100 yards.
不对 不止91米
No, some more.
作战中心呼叫所有人员
Havoc Base to all stations,
请注意 有一辆车正在进入你们所在的位置
be advised you have a vehicle entering your location
车内似乎有四名未知目标
with what appears to be four unknowns inside.
如果高价值目标不在会面地点
If the HVT isn't at the meet,
那就在货物上安装追踪设备以便跟踪
tag the shipment so we can tail it.
收到 作战中心
Copy, Havoc.
作战中心呼叫B1 我们无法确认高价值目标
Havoc to Bravo 1, we do not have a positive ID on the HVT.
博因卡不在那里 收到了吗
Bojinka is not there. How copy?
收到 作战中心
That's good copy, Havoc.
B4 我是B1
Bravo 4, this is 1.
我们看到几箱CL-20炸♥药♥正在装车
We have crates of CL-20 being loaded onto the truck.
有机会就在车上安装追踪设备
Tag the vehicle when you can.
B4 有个目标正在接近你
Bravo 4, you have a Tango moving your way.
他再靠近 就要踩到特伦特了
He gets any closer, he's gonna be standing on top of Trent.
我不能保证一枪毙命
I don't have a shot.
B6 你能一枪毙命吗
6, you got a clear shot?
是的 我能一枪毙命
A-firm, I have a shot.
好的 有必要就开枪
Okay, take it if you need it.
B4的安全优先于任务
Bravo 4's safety is priority over the mission.
别担心那边的风 克莱
Don't worry about the wind there, Clay.
闭嘴
Shut up.
追踪设备已安装 行动开始
We've tagged the truck. We're in business.
炸♥药♥已经越过边境进入科索沃
The explosives have ended up over the border in Kosovo.
众所周知 近来科索沃
As you all know, Kosovo has recently
成为了恐♥怖♥主♥义♥的温床
become the hotbed of terrorist activity.
炸♥药♥现在在哪里
Where are the explosives now?
斯堪达拉什的一个住♥宅♥区
A housing complex in Skenderaj.
这是个巨大的迷宫
It's huge and a maze.
很适合我们的炸♥弹♥制♥造♥者和他的朋友藏身
Be a good place for our bombmaker and his friends to hide.
除非我们确定他的位置
Well, this is not gonna pop off right
否则不会进展顺利的
unless we know the guy's in there.
曼迪和菲利普进去了
Mandy and Filip got inside.
我们知道博因卡和他的手下
We believe we know what floor Bojinka
在哪一层
and his men are on.
你好
什么事
你有空房♥吗
什么意思 你们想住在这里吗
所以我们才问你
没有空房♥
那情报呢
What about information?
你有情报吗
Is information available?
管♥理♥员♥透露 几个月前
The manager revealed that a group of foreigners
有一群外国人搬进了东楼
recently moved to the east tower a few months ago.
他们用现金付房♥租
They pay rent in cash
还有个奇怪的习惯 很少出门
and have a curious habit of rarely leaving.
有人把食物和日用品
Groceries and supplies
送到他们居住的十六层的四套公♥寓♥
are delivered to the four apartments they occupy on the 16th floor.
管♥理♥员♥说她很少见到他们
The manager says that she rarely sees them,
不过和他们住在一起的一个男人是瘸子
but one of the men that lives amongst them has a limp.
也许是假肢 也许是我们的炸♥弹♥制♥造♥者
Maybe a prosthetic leg. Maybe our bombmaker.
不好说 也许你的那么多也许
I don't know, maybe all your maybes
并不能激励我 也许吧 戴维斯
aren't inspiring me here, Davis. I don't know, maybe.
如果你想要确凿无疑
If you're looking for absolutes,
那你入错行了 总士官长
Master Chief, you're in the wrong business.
我们正在收拾残局
We're tying down loose ends now.
安全情报机构派了卧底
SIA has someone inside.
突袭这种大型建筑
Hitting a building that size,
十六层高 战斗人员数量不明
16 floors up, unknown number of combatants,
可能有陷阱 保守估计很困难
possibly booby trapped, difficult at best.
显然要夜间行动
Well, night, obviously.
从地面推进至十六层 兵分两路
Push up from the ground to 16, split into two,
守住两个楼梯
cover both stairwells.
敌人会有安全措施
Enemy will have security measures.
如果我们遭遇抵抗
We hit a resistance,
枪战会让高价值目标警觉到我们来了
gunfight's gonna alert our HVT of our presence.
他会在我们到达十六层之前逃脱
He's gonna be gone by the time we make it to 16.
我认为最好从楼顶进攻 出其不意
I think it's better to come from above. He won't expect it.
你们说得都对 直升机和地面攻击
You're both right. Helo and ground assault.
分头行动 一半从楼底进攻
Split the teams. Half will come from below,
另一半从楼顶进攻
the other half come off of the roof.
就算在十六层抓不到他
We don't get him on 16,
他也是瓮中之鳖
we'll trap him in between us.
一旦抓住他 就乘直升机撤离
Once we have him, exfil on the helo.
好 我们今晚行动
All right. We go tonight.
-今天剩下的时间休息一下 -各位
- Take the rest of the day to get some rest. - Guys.
我们要活捉博因卡
We need Bojinka alive.
他是我们找到瓦迪姆的最后线索
He's our last link to Vadim.
你还好吗
You good?
送你们上战场
Sending you guys into the fire, it's...
让我备受煎熬
messing with me.
你的工作就是让我们去面对坏人
Your job is to put us in front of the bad guy.
如果我们中有人踏入坟墓
And if one of us climbs that six-foot ladder down,
也不是你的错
it ain't on you.
长官
Ma'am.
我的手♥机♥里有四十个号♥码
There are 40 numbers in my phone,
我再也不会拨♥打♥的号♥码
numbers that I'll never call again.
没能回家的战友
Teammates who never made it home.
阵亡
诸如亚当
They belong to men like Adam,
内特 斯旺尼 迪亚兹
Nate, Swanny, Diaz.
和我一起服役的人
Men I served with.
死人 队友
Dead men. Team guys.
我第一次目睹朋友去世
The first time I saw a friend die,
是我人生中最重要的经历
it was the seminal experience of my life.
而上一次目睹朋友去世
The last time I saw a friend die,
是我人生中最重要的经历
it was the seminal experience of my life.
去年我差点又目睹三个朋友去世
I nearly saw three more friends die last year.
桑尼
Sonny,
克莱
Clay,
雷
Ray.
随着B队数月后的再度集结
With Bravo reunited for the first time in months,
我在想下一个拨不通电♥话♥的兄弟是谁
I wonder which brother will be the next I can't call.
你没法想这种事情
You can't think about it.
但人数在一点一点地增加
But one by one, two by two, the numbers keep growing.
我滑动手♥机♥屏幕 他们的名字出现在眼前
I scroll through my phone, I see their names.
使我回忆起他们是如何牺牲的
I remember the things that happened.
最近 我没法置之脑后
Lately, I can't put it away.
一切都历历在目
I can't bury it.
持续征战了十♥八♥年♥
18 years of sustained combat.
战争是有代价的
War takes a toll.
不仅仅是付出生命
And not just in blood.
我们的配偶 我们的子女
Our spouses, our children,
我们的心理健康
our mental health.
以及为保卫国家而造成的附带损伤
All collateral damage in our fight to defend our country.
有人把这叫做牺牲 而我觉得这是一种选择
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表