剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
Doc
你很清楚男人的本性 对吧
you are aware of how the male species operates, right?
那就是想 就是性
So you did. Just sex.
就是性
Just sex.
如果做得好的话...
And if you're doing it right...
感觉很美妙呢
ooh, wow, it feels pretty good.
-你没觉得有负罪感吗 -什么负罪感
- Did you feel guilty? - Guilty about what?
我是想知道你有没有想过你妻子
I'm just wondering if your wife crossed your mind.
我妻子已经死了
My wife's dead.
我不想谈她
I don't want to talk about her.
因为这让你很痛苦吗
'Cause it's too painful?
不想想起她 不想在这
Don't want to think about her. Not here.
你想了很多 是不是
You think a lot, don't you?
都是些不重要的事 大夫
Not about much that matters, Doc.
你想你的女儿
You think about your daughter.
-你知道我的意思 -你儿子 你的团队
- You know what I mean. - Your son, your team.
-你知道我的意思 -他们都很重要
- You know what I mean. - They matter.
你最近一次想到的让你不爽的事是什么
What was the last thing you thought about that upset you?
今天要来这
Coming here today.
还有呢 杰森
What else, Jason?
有很多...
Got a lot of...
我脑子里有很多让我不爽的事情
I got a whole lot of upset going on in my head.
所以你才坚持你那个"专注当下 不受干扰"
Which is why you keep your "Three-foot world."
所以和你的团队在前线时你是最放松的
Which is why you're most at ease outside the wire with your team.
你是混乱中的定海神针
You're the calm in the, uh, chaos.
我想是这样
I suppose that's true.
肾上腺素压制记忆 赶走心魔
Adrenaline suppresses memory and keeps the demons away.
实际上有研究表明
They actually have studies that have shown
恋爱刺♥激♥到的肾上腺体
that the act of courtship can fire up the same adrenal glands
和跳伞是一样的
as-as skydiving.
恋爱 恋爱 恋爱
Courtship? Courtship, courtship.
你在说什么呢
What are you talking about here?
我想你知道我在说什么
I think you know what I'm talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
去结交个对象吧 杰森
Getting to know someone, Jason.
解些小谜团 发现共同点
Unlocking little mysteries, finding commonality.
感受那种联♥系♥ 那感觉可好了
Feeling that connection. That-that is a rush.
-然后你再加上性方面的吸引... -嗯
- And then you throw in sexual attraction... - Yeah.
对不起 这是什么
I'm sorry, is this-- What is this?
接着你会问我
Is this leading up to you asking me
我小时候是母乳喂养的吗
if I was breastfed as a child?
你又开始转移话题了
Well, there you are deflecting again.
你又开始兜圈子了 想问什么就直接问
There you are circling the question again. Just ask.
你和娜塔莉在一起时是紧张不安的状态
Were you anxious and uncomfortable with Natalie,
还是那种混乱中定海神针的状态
or were you calm in the chaos?
这问题还真不错 医生
Hmm. That's a good question, Doc.
我还真没想过
I hadn't thought of that.
我会评估一下感染的程度
I'll assess the level of infection.
外展组会敦促居民接种疫苗和接受治疗
Outreach will urge residents to get vaccines and treatment.
收到 桑尼 带上维克
Copy that. Sonny, take Vic,
金属 引导外展组成员
Metal, guide the outreach workers
和丽泽医生在村里排查
and Dr. Lizer here through the village.
真要带维克
Vic, really?
我可没时间去照顾这个傻子
I don't have time to babysit this fool.
克莱 特伦特 我要你们负责看守这些帐篷
Clay, Trent, I want you to take overwatch on these tents.
布罗克和我会在村子周围部署警戒
Brock and I will set security around the village perimeter.
我们行动
Let's move out.
这地方静得可怕
Place is creepy quiet around here.
是啊 是个鬼城
Yeah, it's a ghost town.
谁是村子里的沃霍尔大♥师♥
Who's the village Warhol?
任何人都有可能 这些疫情滋生了恐慌
Could be anyone. These outbreaks breed paranoia.
我自己进去吧
Let me go in alone.
没必要所有人都去冒险
No reason for everyone to risk it.
你不能自己进去
You cannot go in alone.
这个大块头会跟你一起进去 梅塔尔
This big fella right here is gonna go with you. Metal!
你介意护送这位女士吗
Would you mind escorting the lady?
好的 谢谢了 老兄
Yeah, thanks, buddy.
我能听到你眼球转的声音
I can hear your eyeballs.
你眼睛太大了 兄弟
Huh? u202dYou're wide-eyed, man.
别看了 已经够毛骨悚然了
You gotta stop it, it's creepy enough without it.
我只是在观察
Just observing.
观察
Observing?
队伍就是这样的
You know, how the team works.
每个人的行事方式不同
Different ways of doing things.
个人性格也不同 诸如此类
Personalities, that kind of thing.
听着
Listen.
很多人尝试过去探究
Many people have tried to understand
桑尼·奎恩的伟大思想
the great mind of Sonny Quinn,
但没有一个人成功过
and they have failed every single time.
明白
Copy that.
你究竟在观察什么 伙计
What in the hell are you observing anyway, man?
关于你吗
About you?
不 关于那边那只死鸡
No, about that dead chicken over there.
好吧
All right.
你不喜欢变化
You don't like change.
杰森因伤退出
You know, Jason sidelined,
雷要走准尉路线
Ray going for warrant.
克莱不满意自己的位置
Clay frustrated with his spot,
而且跟他女朋友相处的时间比和你多
and spending more time with his girl than with you.
我觉得你比谁都难以接受这一点
And I think you're taking that harder than anyone else.
说的不错 兄弟
Good one, man.
克莱没有女朋友
Clay don't have no girl,
但是想法不错 心灵猎人
but, uh, nice try there, mindhunter.
我的人♥大♥多时候
My guy comes in smelling
都是带着一股薰衣草身体乳味回来
like lavender body lotion half the time.
但是 也许我错了
But hey, maybe I'm wrong.
你确实错了
You are wrong.
全错了 因为新人就是如此
About everything. 'Cause that's what new guys are.
在我告诉你不同的之前先保持这样 明白吗
It stays like that until I tell you different. You understand?
明白
Roger that.
来了 小货车
Here we go. Pickup truck
从北方1000米处朝我们过来
1,000 meters north heading our way.
有武器 老式防毒面具
Armed, old gas masks,
和视频里一样
like the video.
应该是莫卢和他的部下
That's gonna be Morlu and his men.
全员注意 我是B1
All stations, this is Bravo 1.
看起来我们有五名敌军 有武器
We have what appears to be five enemy, armed,
沿着导弹发射场雷达范围向南行进
approaching south along MSR.
B2和B4 留在你们现在的位置
Bravo 2 and 4, hold what you've got,
其他人跟我汇合
everyone else consolidate on me.
B1 我是B2 收到
Bravo 1, this is 2. Copy hold fast.
看看我们能不能让他们停车
Let's see if we can get 'em to stop.
进屋去 进屋去
Get inside. Go inside.
停车
Hey, stop!
全员注意 这里是作战中心
All stations, this is Havoc Base.
我们看到一名步行的地方作战人员
We see one enemy combatant on foot.
他正向西前往村子
He is heading west into the village.
我没看到 谁看到他了
I got nothing. Who's got him?
我是B3 我们也没看到他
This is Bravo 3. We don't have him, either.
作战中心 我是B2 是否知道流窜者的位置
Havoc, this is 2, do we have a known point on the squirter?
大约在救援帐篷以东200米附近
Yeah, approximately 200 meters east of the aid tents.
他正在走向帐篷
He's moving right towards them.
好的 收到 作战中心
Yeah, copy, Havoc.
拿着这个
Hey. Take this.
掩护我
Cover me.
作战中心 我是B2
Havoc, this is Bravo 2.
已击倒进村的敌人
Enemy in the village is down.
作战中心基地 我是B1
Havoc Base, this is Bravo 1.
我们击毙了四名目标 全部身份不明
We have four Tango Kilo. All unknown.
是的 我击毙一名目标
Yeah, I have one Tango Kilo.
丽莎 我得问问你
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表