剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
是 敌人突然全部撤退
Yeah, enemy bugged out all at once.
他们都在通信 他们在协调
They're all on comms. They're coordinated.
他们在计划第二次进攻
They're planning a second attack.
我们走 进屋
Let's go. Back in the residence.
长官 我这里有三架直升飞机在飞行
Sir, I've got three helos spinning up.
波兰PZL W-3猎鹰在城外100公里处
Polish PZL W-3 Falcons on a UN aid mission
执行联♥合♥国♥援助任务
100 klicks outside the city.
有将所有人撤离战场并
Capacity to pull everyone off of the compound
送往机场的运载量
and get them back to the airfield.
100公里 大概要...
100 klicks, we're looking at...
可以在一小时内抵达
They're gonna be there within an hour.
-很好 戴维斯少尉 -长官 还有个问题
- Nice work, Ensign Davis. - Sir, there is an issue.
我猜猜看 他们无法飞往不安全降落区
Let me guess: they won't fly into a hot LZ?
-至少是白天不行 -可以理解
- Not in daylight hours, at least. - Understandable.
但愿降落区能保持停火状态
Well, let's hope the LZ stays quiet.
救援还有40分钟才能抵达
40 minutes until help arrives?
只要等到停火状态就可以
Long as everything remains quiet.
我们都活着
Fact that we're still standing
都多亏了你和你的团队
is a testament to you and your team.
这只是本职工作
We're just doing our job.
但愿我的工作也能和你们做的一样好
Wish I was as good at my job as you seem to be at yours.
说服人们拿起枪
Well, it's a lot easier to convince people to pick up guns
要比让人放下枪容易得多
than it is to put them down.
他们应该让你马上撤离
They need to evacuate you right now, okay?
地面还有一辆车
There's still a car on the grounds.
-可以乘它出去 -丹尼尔
- We can be transported out. - Daniel,
我不会扔下我的下属独自逃生的
I'm not jumping into a lifeboat before my staff.
大家都走我才会走
I don't go until everyone goes.
是 女士
Uh, yes, ma'am.
你何不去看看有没有同事需要帮助
Why don't you go see if any of our dear colleagues need help.
很惊讶 在恐惧面前人性暴露无遗
Amazing how fear can reveal a person.
我确信等直升机一到 他第一个跳上去
I'm sure he'll be the first one out when our helos arrive.
不会是第一个
Not first, but only because his lips
因为他总还要拍我的马屁
are permanently attached to my ass.
你感觉怎么样
How you holding up?
小子在大门口干掉一群野人
Kid bagged a couple barbarians at the gate.
记住要小心那些安静的家伙
Always be careful of the quiet ones.
有B队在这镇着
They were just chumming the waters
他们都是小打小闹
with the old B team on that wave.
掀不起什么风浪来
Not exactly heavy lifting.
肯定后面还会来更多人
There will be more coming for sure.
是的 我们大家齐心协力
Yeah, well, we all pull our own weight
劲往一处使 一定没问题 对吧 斯宾塞
and pull in the same direction, we'll be good, right, Spenser?
是 我到楼上去
Yeah, I'm-a go upstairs.
巡视下楼顶
Hitting the roof.
你知道
You know,
我觉得他不太喜欢我
I don't think he likes me much.
我也不喜欢
Neither do I.
不过别太当回事
Don't take it personal, though.
没人喜欢新来的
Ain't nobody like the new guy.
没错
It's true.
我喜欢这小子
I like the kid.
打扫干净吧
Now clean that up.
你看着不大友好 克莱
Ain't a good look for you, Clay.
什么意思
What's that?
我是喜欢狠虐
Look, I'm all about
青队小鲜肉的
putting Green Team meat through the grinder.
高标准 严要求
Holding up the standard, guarding the gate,
但是你这样对待维克
but how you're treating Vic, man,
你是有什么不对头吗
there something sideways with you?
我没事
I'm fine.
我明白
I get it.
你不再是队里的新人了
You're not the new guy on the team anymore
而你又处在一个不能发号♥施令的位置上
and you're not in a place where you can be calling the shots.
对吧
Is that it?
所以呢
And?
上进心是个肮脏的字眼
And ambition is a dirty word.
安于现状就好了 兄弟
You just got to be happy where you are, brother.
咱们为什么要谈论我
Why are we talking about me right now
你才是不对头的那个
when-when you're the one who's going sideways?
你怎么会那么想做安保呢
Since when do you beg to work PSD?
因为也门在我的遗愿清单上 克莱
Since Yemen has been on my bucket list, Clay.
那里有那种好吃得要死的炖肉
They got this brown-meat stew that's supposedly to die for.
你绝没可能志愿担任某个人的安保工作
There's no frickin' way that you volunteer to work
除非你是出了什么事
a personal security gig unless something's up with you, man.
没什么事
Hey, nothing's up.
我只是不想错过乐子
I just didn't want to miss out on the fun.
好吧
Yeah, okay.
好吧 自己一边默默忍♥受痛苦去吧
Go ahead, sit there and suffer in silence,
不过我知道你肯定有事
but I know something's up with you.
她跟我分手了
She ended it with me.
-你女朋友 -是的
- Your girl? - Yeah.
-为什么 -不为什么
- Why? - Ain't no why.
非常突然 就是这样
Uh, just out of the blue. It is what it is.
不过是我活该
Serves me right, though.
为什么这么说
Why do you say that?
我吧...
I just...
我之前从没有像那样对任何人敞开心扉
I ain't ever opened myself up like that with anyone before.
以后也再不会了
And I ain't ever gonna do it again.
我跟你讲 我要养条狗
But I'll tell you what. I'll go get myself a dog.
对 因为那小东西能对我做到最糟的事
Yeah. 'Cause the worse thing that little thing can do to me
就是在我的牛仔帽里便便
is crap in my Stetson.
没关系 你会满血复活的
It's all right, man, you'll bounce back.
未来的桑尼·奎因会满血复活
The only bouncing that's in Sonny Quinn's future
在脱衣舞夜店的包厢里
is in the champagne room.
你觉得她为什么突然跟你分手
Why do you think she did it out of the blue?
是因为有人跟她说了什么吗
You think someone got in her ear?
B6 汇报你的情况
Bravo 6, what's your sitrep?
这边很平静
Yeah, it's, uh, it's all quiet up here.
收到 B2收线
Roger that. Bravo 2 out.
好
Yeah.
我觉得可能是有人跟她说了什么吧
I think maybe someone did get in her head.
有什么好看的电视吗
Anything good on TV?
动作戏多了点 不对我的口味
A little too much action for my taste.
好在敌人那边
Well, it's a good thing
-插播了一会儿广♥告♥ -是啊
- that the enemy took a commercial break, huh? - Yeah.
墙外的摄像头显示的不全
The cameras outside the wall don't show much.
目前来看安全
All clear for now.
我在厨房♥做了一点咖啡 要喝吗
Hey, I scrounged up some coffee in the kitchen. You want some?
好啊 非常想喝
Yeah, I would kill for some.
新职位不应该把你放得这么靠近前线
New gig wasn't supposed to put you in the action so deep.
雷说你都成了B3了
Ray was saying you were practically Bravo 3
你还好吧
while you were held up.
我觉得没那么夸张
I wouldn't go that far,
但我突然领教了咀嚼烟草和
but I did develop a sudden taste for Skoal
人体解剖学的笑话
and human anatomy jokes.
我知道你能行
I knew you had it in you.
不过我还是有点担心
I'll get a little worried, though,
要是你能拿着博因卡的腿喝啤酒的话
if you start chugging beer out of Bojinka's leg.
我当初加入中情局就是为了这些
this kind of work is what drew me to the Agency to begin with.
而不是为了成天坐在电脑前面
Sitting behind a laptop is not why I joined.
从来没把你的当成坐办公室的 毫无疑问
Never saw you as a desk jockey, that's for sure.
这是一定的 曼迪
Never saw that Mandy.
也许这就是为什么我们一直处得很好
Maybe that's why we've always gotten along so well.
自打贝尔格莱德之后就没怎么见过你 你怎么样
I haven't seen much of you since Belgrade. How's it going?
很好 你知道的
Good. Well, the team is, you know,
队伍表现出色 破门凶猛
keeping their edge, kicking in doors,
任务顺利完成
taking care of business. Good.
好吧 B队之外你怎么样
Okay, well, how about you? Outside of Bravo?
我 是啊
Me? Yeah.
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表