剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
Motor pool's got five vehicles.
把撤离人员分成三组
Split the evacuees up in three,
每组里都有司机和枪手
shooter and driver in each one.
在大使的车里多加人手
Double up on the ambassador.
我们会借助侦察监视设备导航到机场
We'll use ISR to help guide us to the airport.
好的 我们得走了
Yeah, okay. Okay, we got to move.
我们得把你的人带出这里
We got to get your people out of here.
所有人 听好了
Everybody, listen up.
戴维斯少尉 你相信
Ensign Davis, do you believe
你能找到一条去机场的安全的路吗
you can find them a safe path to the airport?
这就像是接近黑水费卢杰一样
This is verging on a Blackwater Fallujah scenario.
我不想让这些兄弟被吊在桥上
And I don't want these boys hanging from a bridge.
-你明白了吗 -是的 长官
- You understand? - Yes, sir.
三辆软皮车
Three soft skinned vehicles
在10公里内躲避未知数量的敌人
evading an unknown number of enemy for six miles.
我们会和他们一起走每一步
And we'll be with them for every inch of it.
桑尼 布罗克 金属 把车停在这
Sonny, Brock, Metal, pull the cars around here.
炸♥弹♥来了
Incoming!
作战中心 这里是B1 我们没有出去的路了
Havoc, this is 1. We have no way out of here.
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表