剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
Captain's mast is gonna have to wait a while
我们B队的成员了
to claim one of Bravo's own.
天啊
Oh, God.
谢谢 非常感谢 真心的
Well, thank you. Thank you all so much. I... I mean it.
让我知道我仍是队里的一员 很开心
It's really good to be reminded I'm a part of a pack.
我真心希望今晚你们能让我请客
I really do wish you would let me pay for tonight,
但我还不能喝酒 所以
since I can't even drink, so...
没门 你的工资都被扣了
Yeah, not a chance. Not while your pay's been docked.
-干杯 -谢谢 老大
- Skoal. - Thank you, boss.
-兄弟 -兄弟
- Guys. - Yeah.
很抱歉我没去支持你
I, uh... I'm sorry I wasn't there.
你的处境也很尴尬
Hey, look, you had a hard call to make.
相信我 我明白
Believe me, I get it.
你觉得这么做对吗
Think it was the right one?
我没法说 雷
Not for me to say, Ray.
好吧
Yeah.
狠 但说得也对
Tough... but fair.
谢谢你刚才说的话
Hey, thank you for what you said in there.
好
Hmm. Yeah.
每个字都是真心的
Well... I meant every word.
应该跟你们一起进去的
Should have went in there with you guys.
别折磨自己了 好吧
Stop beating yourself up, all right?
你这么做是为了你的家人好
You know, you did what was best for your family.
戴维斯也没事了 这是双赢啊
Davis-- she was saved, so, you know, it's a win-win.
是 我知道我这么做是为了我的家人
Yeah, I know I'm doing what's best for my family.
但今天我感觉不到成功的喜悦 杰森
It's just... today doesn't feel like victory, Jason.
你知道你自己在说什么吗
Are you listening to yourself right now?
行了 改变很好
Come on. Change is good.
适者生存 你懂的
Adapt or die. You know that.
从你嘴里说出来有点讽刺
That's ironic coming from you.
为什么我说就讽刺
How's that? Why is that ironic?
你觉得我不能改变
What, do you think I can't change?
-你是这个意思 -不是 不是
- Is that what you're saying? - D... No, no.
不是 我不是说你没这个能力 兄弟
No. u202dNo, no. It's not a question of ability, brother.
是你不想改变
It's... A question of wanting to.
五 四 三 二
Five, four, three, two...
-很及时 兄弟 很及时 -拿来了 拿来了
- Oh, just in time, man. Just in time. - No, I got it. I got it.
好的 看看都有什么
u202dAll right, all right, what we got?
在飞镖靶那有几个姑娘
All right, some live ones over by the dartboard.
好啊 让我们看看
Okay, let's see what kind of moves
你有什么招 瑞奇·马丁
you got there, Ricky Martin.
想去玩游戏吗
Want to go play the no game?
-好吗 -好啊
- Yup. u202dOh, yeah? - Okay, yeah.
我都不记得克莱乳臭未干的时候
I don't remember Clay being this wet behind the ears.
小仙女要逊得多
Uh-uh. Tinkerbell was way worse, way worse.
他去哪了
Where is he?
没关系 好吗
No, no. It don't matter, okay?
反正有他在也帮不了我们
It's not like Leave it to Beaver could help us anyway.
我的爱在等待
Love awaits.
我很喜欢你的衣服
I really like your shirt.
你打扮得还挺好
You clean up nice.
我觉得得让这双鞋见见世面
I, uh... I figured I got to amort these shoes.
谢谢你不远万里过来
Thank you for making the trek out here.
是什么让你改变了主意
What changed your mind?
你
You.
我想解释一下
I, uh... I wanted to explain
我一直对你不诚实
I haven't been honest with you.
别告诉我你结婚了
Oh, don't tell me you're married.
或是更糟
Or worse.
就是个普通的海军
Just regular Navy. u202d
我一直想像自己能有更广阔的空间
I have imagined myself on a bigger stage.
也许还有其它的方法比战争
Maybe there are better ways to impact the world
更能影响这个世界
than carrying a rifle.
那你就来对地方了
Well, you're in the right place.
走 进去
Here. Come on.
我需要担心奎恩会对洛佩兹造成影响吗
I need to worry about Quinn's influence on Lopez?
不需要 桑尼只是需要一个新的僚机
No, man. Sonny just needed a new wingman.
等他意识到维克是更好的选择
That bromance is gonna be over
他俩的兄弟情就结束了
as soon as he realizes Vic is the better prize.
桑尼有想过让我当他的僚机吗
Sonny ever think about asking me to wingman for him?
嗯 有意思 埃里克
Yeah, that's a good one, Eric.
我去去就回
I'll be right back. u202dYeah.
你来了
Hey. You came.
你给我发信息说很重要
Your text said it was important.
你的脸
Whoa. What...?
只是皮肉伤
It's just a flesh wound. Listen, I...
我知道我们在一起很开心
I know that we're just having fun here, and that...
你希望工作和感情分开
you know, that you want to keep things separate,
我完全尊重你的决定
and I completely respect that,
很敬佩也完全明白
I honor that and-and I fully understand that,
但除非我们俩全身心投入
but I don't know if I could really do this
我不知道自己能否做到
unless we are all-in.
要是你想
And, look, if you want
转身离开
to turn around right now and walk away,
我尊重你的决定 你可以走
you can do that, and I respect that. Go ahead.
也许这只是个借口
Maybe that was a little bit of an excuse.
以防将来受到伤害
Preventative measure against more scar tissue.
我们都受到过伤害
We both have enough.
全心投入
All-in...
就会有束缚
has strings.
有束缚就会一团糟
Strings-- they get messy, and...
我的生活已经很糟乱了
I got a messy life.
很多束缚
Lot of strings.
我只想确定
I just want to make sure
我明白我的意思
that you understand what I'm saying here.
我明白
I'm sure.
糟乱可以很有意思
Messy can be fun.
好吧 我不知道会多有意思 但
Yeah, well, I don't know about how much fun it can be, but...
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表