剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
《海豹突击队》前情提要
Previously on SEAL Team...
鉴于你的年龄
Given your age,
你有可能永远也无法
there's a possibility you may never resume your duties
恢复B队队长的职位
as Bravo Team leader.
杰森受伤让我处在了艰难的位置
Jason's injury put me in the hot seat.
每一天都像是测试
Every day's a test.
海军教给作战人员这么多技巧
All the skills the Navy teaches its operators,
却忘记了最重要的一个
they leave out the most important one:
怎样寻求帮助
how to ask for help.
我可以告诉你 如果有人强迫大使
I can tell you what the ambassador would've done
接受奖章 她会怎样做
if someone forced an award on her.
她会好好利用它
She would've used it.
你差点害死你自己
You almost got yourself killed.
-我没事 -你就是个混♥蛋♥ 桑尼
- I'm okay. - You are such a jackass, Sonny.
我看不到未来 一片茫然
I look to the future, and I don't see anything.
未来对我来说很空虚
It all just looks so empty to me.
这就是之前的警告
This is what we were warned of.
锡诺埃县 利比亚
这就是之前的预言
This is what was foretold.
主说当他们站着
The Lord said their flesh will rot away
他们的肉体会腐烂 眼睛会腐烂
while they're standing, and their eyes shall rot away.
舌头也会在嘴中腐烂
Their tongues shall rot away inside their mouths.
主说会有血灾降临
The Lord said there will be a plague of blood.
每个村庄都会散发死亡的恶臭
The stench of death will rise from every village.
罪人必会被瘟疫缠身
Sinners will be besieged by this plague,
疫苗
主的愤怒必如火焰摧毁这片土地
and the Lord's wrath will be like fire across the land.
祂必使这诅咒缠着你们
He will make this curse cling to you...
他要能时不时地报道一下♥体♥育赛事和天气就好了
It'd be nice if he threw in sports and weather now and then.
...海中的血液
...blood in the sea...
其他村庄的最新数据
Latest numbers from the other villages.
死亡率保持稳定
Fatality rates are holding steady.
埃博拉疫情中的好消息
What passes as good news in an Ebola outbreak.
听到了吗
You hear that?
看来麦克风先生的电量耗光了
I think Mr. Microphone finally ran out of double-As.
别动
u202dStay down!
别动
Stay down!
伙计 你动一下 宰了你
My man, you move, I'll cut you open!
海豹突击队
第三季 第九集
-来吧 -继续上酒
- Let's go. - Get that beer going.
第一轮我请 为了庆祝
First round's on me as we celebrate
我朋友回到了他该在的位置
my friend's return to his rightful place:
回来和我们一起喝酒
beside us at a bar.
我从来没见过有人被手术刀扎了蛋蛋
Hey, I never seen a man so happy three weeks after
三周后就能这么高兴
having a bladed implement jabbed into his nutsack.
手术刀从来没有机会得手 桑尼
Bladed implement never stood a chance, Sonny.
你什么时候才能彻底没事 兄弟
How long till you're cleared hot, brother?
下周一 医生批准后 就可以回归了
Next Monday, doctor clears me, and it's go time.
-举杯庆祝 兄弟们 -是吗
- Cheers to that, boys. - Oh, yeah.
好吧 不过你恢复得真快
All right, really, though. You're healing up quick.
-有什么秘密 -没有秘密
- What's the secret? - There is no secret.
你很努力 喝你的酒
You work hard. Drink your beer.
-喝吧 -我想我知道你的秘密是什么
- Come on. - I think I know what the secret is.
-是什么 -这个医生
- What's the secret? - This doctor.
她给你施了治愈咒
She put a little healing spell on you.
我觉得他会恢复得这么快
I-I think what's really healing him so fast
是因为过去三周
is the magic of three weeks away
远离了这位得州河边小蟋蟀
from this little Texas river cricket over here.
所以 明天开始放四天假
So, four-day leave starts tomorrow.
-我要去找我妹妹 在泽西城 -很好啊
- I'm gonna go see my sister. In Jersey. u202d- Nice.
很好 你们有在联♥系♥了
Yeah. u202dThat's good. Good you guys are-are talking.
-试图和解 -一点点吧 你知道的
- Trying to patch things up. - Little bit. You know...
工作艰难
work gets rough.
需要发泄一下
u202dNeed to vent.
-罗妮是个很好的倾诉对象 -听着
- Ronnie's a good listener. u202d- Listen,
-能有这样的人总是好的 -是
- it's always good to have someone like that. - u202dYeah.
你知道我在想什么吗
Hey, you know what I was thinking?
或许我能推迟一天出发
Maybe I'd just push my trip a day.
你和我能出去逛逛
You and I could hang out.
像以前一样
Like old times?
-普通朋友 -普通朋友 对 当然
- Friends? - u202dFriends. Yes, of course.
-就像... -对 你看
- You know, like... u202d- Yeah. You see...
-和以前一样吗 -对 当然像以前一样
- The way it used to be? - Yeah, the way it used to be, of course.
-过去真的很好 -是啊
- That was good stuff. - u202dYeah, it was.
很难再做回朋友 重拾美好时光
Yeah, just hard to go back to, uh... just friends
而且当时大部分时间
when-when the good times-- when a decent portion of those
还是在卧室里度过的
have been moved to the bedroom.
那些时光也很有趣
Those were fun times, too.
是 丽萨
Yeah. Listen, Lisa, uh,
你说结束是对的
you were right to end this.
我们都在B队 没办法全身心投入
Ain't no way for us to be all in while we're on Bravo.
我只是...
You know, and... I just, uh...
我只是不想再浪费任何时间了
I just don't want to fool with anything less.
至少不能和你一起
Not with you, anyway.
好
Yeah. Hey.
-那是个疯狂的想法 -对
- It was a crazy idea. - Yeah. Well, listen...
-祝你周末愉快 -谢谢
- Have yourself a good weekend. - u202dThank you.
好 好
Right. u202dOkay. And, uh...
虽然
just because...
我们分手了
you know, we're done...
并不代表你不能和队员们相处 你知道吧
don't mean you can't hang with the-the team, you know?
去吧 去喝几杯吧
Come on. Do some shots.
-回头见 -再见
- I'll see you. - u202dSee you.
怎么了 你要去哪里
What's up? Where you going?
老军官俱乐部今晚有事吗
Is the old Officers' Club popping off tonight or what?
有买♥♥♥一♥送♥一♥的香槟子弹酒
Two-for-one champagne shooters?
我不知道 这里不是我的地方
I wouldn't know, you know, it's not my scene.
不 你的地方就在这里
No, your scene's right here with us.
我们已经好久没在一起玩了
It's been forever since we hung out.
情况不同了
Things change.
因为你现在是军官了吗
What, because you're an officer now?
布莱克本也是军官
Blackburn's an officer.
那不一样 你知道的
It's not the same. You know that.
对 我还知道 没有你也不一样
Yeah, I also know it's not the same without you around.
对 一切都不同了 我懂 我知道
Yeah, nothing is the same. I get it. I know.
回头见 笨蛋
I'll see you later, sucker.
好吧
All right.
给他一杯酒
Give this man a shot.
再见到队员感觉怎么样
So how was it seeing the guys?
这段时间第一次见 对吧
That was the first time in a while, right?
很好 跟你说吧 非常开心
It was great. I'll tell you what, it was a lot of fun.
我们狂欢了一场
We had a blast.
一个兄弟最后竟然在停车场
One of my boys, he actually ended up scrapping with a possum.
和负鼠打架
In the parking lot.
我想那可能是桑尼
I, uh, I imagine that would be Sonny.
桑尼 桑尼 我跟你说
Sonny, Sonny, I'll tell you what--
你绝对能在他身上挖出很多好东西
now, if you want a real project, he's your man.
你跟队友说发生什么事了吗
You talk to any of your teammates about what happened to you?
你的恐慌症
Your, uh, your panic attacks?
-什么 -你的无恐慌症
- What? - Your panic attacks.
你和你的队友聊过这件事吗
Did you talk to any of your teammates about 'em?
我为什么要这么做
Why would I do that?
-没必要浪费时间 那不是我 -那不是你
- It's not worth my while. That wasn't me. - That wasn't you?
-对 那不是我 -那你觉得那是谁
- No, it wasn't me. - Who do you think that was, then?
我失控了一瞬间 晕了一下
I spun out for a second. I spun out.
想到有人要给我开刀我有点难受 医生
The thought of someone cutting into me didn't sit well with me, Doc.
只是有一点恶心 你知道吗
Got a little agita, you know?
-杰森 行了 -怎么了
- Jason, come on. - Come on, what?
像我这样的人想到手术可能会发抖
Well, I think guys like me quiver at the thought of surgery,
但你不能 你是美国队长
but not, but not you. You're Captain America.
你的工作就是躲避枪林弹雨
You dodge bombs and bullets for a living.
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表