剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表
我告诉瑞恩他可以和我们一起住
I told Ryan he could stay here with us
直到他把事情弄清楚
while he figures things out.
不错
Nice.
投手菲尔·尼克罗
...pitcher Phil Niekro.
尼克罗在上世纪七八十年代声名鹊起
Niekro rose to prominence in the 1970s and '80s,
领导全国联盟
leading the National League...
- 所以我就这样吗 - 到目前为止 一切都好
So I just do this like this?So far so good.
- 留些肥皂再洗一批 - 哦 好的
Save some soap for another batch.Oh, okay.
谢谢你 南茜
Thanks, Nancy.
第一杯
First cup.
谢谢 是的
Thanks, yeah.
不 不 不 不要太用力拉
No, no, no! Don't pull too hard.
你马上就会把它弄坏的
You're gonna break it right away.
这里 面朝下 按下按钮
Here, face it down, press the button...
亲爱的南茜
"My dear Nancy.
并不是每天都能见到像你这样
"It's not every day you get to meet
特别的失散多年的血亲
"a long-lost blood relative as special as you.
但如果说我从长寿中学到了一件事
"But if I've learned one thing from a long life,
而是路上有很多弯路
it's that it's full of turns in the road."
现在不能
* Can't go
回头了
* Back now
我们正在进入
* We are entering
神圣之地
* Sacred ground
我们正在进入神圣之地
* We are entering sacred ground
你活得越久
"And the longer you're alive,
这些转折就越难预测
"the harder those turns become to predict.
推拉的现实
* The push and pull reality
在我的内心苏醒
* Awakening inside of me
深呼吸 数到三
* Take a breath, count to three
这一切都是幻想吗
* Is it all a fantasy?
这个有点问题
Something's wrong with this one.
看起来像有人从这里爬出去了
It looks like someone clawed their way out of here.
在我这么多年的生活里
"In all my many years,
我从来没有预料到
"I never could've predicted
你会走进我的门
"you'd walk through my door.
但我很感激你这么做了
"But I'm so grateful you did.
从今以后 我要带着你的一部分生活
I'm going to carry a bit of you with me from now on."
现在不能
* Can't go
回头了
* Back now
我们正在进入
* We are entering
神圣之地
* Sacred ground
我们正在进入
* We are entering
神圣之地
* Sacred ground
我们正在进入
* We are entering
神圣之地
* Sacred ground
我们正在进入
* We are entering
神圣之地
* Sacred ground
希望我们能很快再见面
"Hopefully we get to see each other again soon."
神圣之地
* Sacred ground
剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表