剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表
in The Continental.
但我没想到会是关于我的虚假文章
I never thought it'd be for a puff piece about me, though.
你终于成了哈德森企业
Well, you finally get to be the fresh new face
最新的脸孔
of Hudson Enterprises,
就在他们急需一个
right when they desperately need one
转移大众对临近埃弗雷特谋杀审判的关注
to distract from Everett's impending murder trial.
没错 现在能让我勉强吃下饭的
Yeah. The only thing that's keeping my lunch down
就是知道这将要摧毁他的商业帝国
is knowing this'll end in taking down his empire.
如果这次你在这次采访中表现好的话
If you play this interview right.
-我以前也应对过记者的 -我知道
- I've talked to reporters before. - Yeah.
但这个记者呢 瓦伦蒂娜·塞缪尔
But this one, Valentina Samuels?
她可是个谎言识别高手
She's got a radar for BS.
你必须要表现出你全心全意地
You've got to come across like you're completely devoted
投入到你的家族以及你在公♥司♥的新职位
to your family and this new role at the company.
这样我们才能打入埃弗雷特的核心圈子
And that's how we get into Everett's inner circle,
拿到确凿证据
and close to the smoking guns,
就是那些我们现在所需要的证据
the evidence that we really need.
好了 放松点 我都懂
Okay, just relax. I got this.
瑞安·哈德森 曾经被宠坏的花♥花♥公♥子♥
Ryan Hudson, onetime spoiled playboy,
现在是个成熟的成年人了
is now a serious adult.
西莉亚已经让公♥司♥的公♥关♥部门发了一些
Celia has corporate PR sending over some topics
让我避免入坑的话题
of things to stay away from.
你只要确保你不会谈到你和露西·塞布尔
Well, you just make sure you add the secret child
有个私生女这件事就行
you had with Lucy Sable to that list.
别把南茜扯进来
Keep the target off Nancy's back.
我会保护好她的 你不用担心
I'm gonna keep her safe. You don't have to worry.
"和南茜去买♥♥应急物品"
"Emergency supply run with Nancy."
南茜在这吗 现在
Nancy's here? Right now?
她有没有聊过我
Did she say anything about me?
没有
Uh... no.
但那只是表示她还在消化
Hey, but that just means she's still working
你才是她的生父这件事
through her feelings about you being her father.
好吗 她准备好后会找你聊的
Okay? She'll talk when she's ready.
我还以为我们库存挺充足的
Hey, I thought we were good on inventory.
-我们需要买♥♥什么 -宝贝 不用你操心
- What do we need? - Oh, babe, you worry too much.
瑞安 我看到你了 别鬼鬼祟祟的
Ryan, I see you. Stop being so weird.
拜
Bye.
好了 我告诉过你
Yeah. Told you.
她还没准备好
Not ready.
是的
Yeah.
马蹄湾游艇俱乐部 创立于1889年
你现在走路都和他们一样
You even walk like one of 'em now.
你是在搞清楚这帮下手的目标吗
Did your homework on these marks?
他们才不是下手的目标 他们是我的家人
They're not marks, they're my family.
在你被你妈扫地出门后 我才是你的家人
Hey, I was your family after your own mother threw you out.
要不是我这么多年的无私奉献
Where would you be now, eh,
你现在还不知道会在哪儿
without all my years of sacrifice on your behalf?
是吗 那我这些年
Yeah? What about all my years
为了你的那些骗局所做的一切又算什么
doing everything that you said for the sake of your many scams?
还包括我们假结婚的事
Including this sham marriage,
你一直都硬要认为这是真的
which you bizarrely hold on to as somehow real!
我们之间的羁绊是真的 是我成就了你
The bond between us is real, because I made you who you are.
现在没了我
Now, without me,
谁知道你会在大街上如何苟延残喘
who knows how you would have survived on the streets.
要是没有我
Without me...
你也成不了今天的样子
you'd never have got to this.
所以你就是这么找到我的
So that's how you found me.
你没指望我会看报纸吧
Oh, didn't expect me to have access to the society papers.
当年你在机场栽赃我有假♥币♥
After you planted counterfeit euros on me at the airport,
之后我就被捕然后我被送进了监狱
had me arrested and hauled off to jail.
听着 我知道你此行肯定另有所图
Listen, I know you're here for something.
能不能赶紧说正事
So can we just get on with it?
这个是蜘蛛蓝宝石
This is the Spider Sapphire.
一个价值连城的马文家族传家宝
A priceless Marvin heirloom,
一个能够解决所有你引起的麻烦的办法
and a way for you to solve all the problems you've caused.
一步到位 只要一得手 所有事一笔勾销
One and done, all debts repaid as soon as it's in my hand.
你想让我帮你偷到这块表
You expect me to bring you that watch?
我可买♥♥不起
I can hardly afford to buy it.
不 不 我不会到戴安姨妈那里偷的
No. No, I'm not gonna steal from Aunt Diana.
但是
And yet...
你已经在想如何得手了
...you're already thinking about it.
-我没有 -你有
- No. - Yes.
手指触碰到时的感觉 对吗
The way the piece would feel against your fingertips.Huh?
每一块宝石是多么光滑
The smoothness of each tiny gem.
当你将它握在手中 你会倍感兴奋
The shock of delight as you get the whole of it in your grasp.
我教你最顶尖的偷盗技术
See, I taught you to steal like the best of them.
我已经不再是那样的人了
I'm not that person anymore.
你就自欺欺人吧
Keep telling yourself that.
等我把你的犯罪史告诉戴安姨妈时
While I tell Aunt Diana the truth about your criminal past.
我还要联♥系♥伦敦警方
I'll even alert the London authorities.
你会被引渡回英国 就像你当年抛下我
You'll be extradited to England to face the same prison hell
然后体会我当年在监狱里艰难度日的感觉
that I went through after you abandoned me.
听着 我给你指了一条明路
See, I'm offering you a kinder way out.
那么
So...
你打算怎么做呢
what's it gonna be?
利爪餐厅
戴安姨妈 站在你面前的人
Aunt Diana, the person standing before you
曾有一段不太光辉的历史
has a past she's not proud of.
我撒谎
I lied.
我还偷窃
I stole.
我曾经还受人指使骗别人的钱
I conned people out of money at the behest of a man
这个人在我小的时候 曾帮我摆脱贫穷
who saved me from poverty when I was younger, and he's...
他让我永远不要忘了这一点
never let me forget it.
当初我来美国
When I came to America to...
问个问题
Quick question.
-你说 -你打算提假结婚的事吗
- Yeah? - Do you want to add that it was a fake marriage?
毕竟你俩从来没上过床
That you two never slept together,
因为你喜欢女人
because you only date women?
说得好
Good point. Good point.
我还要提到
Yeah, I'll mention something
我和这个男人之间的关系很复杂
about how the relationship with this man was a messy,
是一种掺杂着情感的友谊
emotionally tangled friendship.
好了
Okay.
我当初到了美国以后 我曾试图放下过去
When I came to America, I tried to leave my past behind me,
但是我没有 现在他要勒索我
but I didn't, and now he's trying to extort me
我觉得你有必要知道真♥相♥
and I need you to know the truth.
-这次怎么样 -非常好
- How was that? - It was so good.
-是吗 -她会完全理解你的
- Yeah? - She'll totally understand.
好
Okay.
要是她不原谅怎么办
What if she doesn't?
要是她听了我的过去
You know, what if she hears all about my past
然后把我踢出整个家族怎么办
and kicks me out of the family?
你要有信心
You got to go on faith.
是啊 你说得倒是容易
Yeah. That's easy for you to say.
在你13岁的时候 你妈没有把你赶出家门
Your mother didn't kick you out when you were 13.
你一直都衣食无忧
You've always had enough food, enough money.
你有没有饿肚子的时候
Have you ever had to skip a meal?
没有
No.
但是你现在不用再那么做了
But you don't have to do that anymore.
你也不用再靠骗为生
You don't have to lie to survive now, either.
你可以相信你身边的所有人
You can trust all the people that are around you.
-我们会给你准备一个新的储物柜 -贝斯
- We'll set you up with a new locker. - Oh, uh, Bess,
埃斯 这是我们新来的厨师 格兰特
Ace, this is our new line cook Grant.
我们今晚去参加贝斯的派对 他能顶班
He's gonna cover us tonight while we're at Bess's party.
你能带他熟悉一下吗
Uh, you show him the ropes?
对了 贝斯 后面有人找你
Oh, uh, uh, Bess, you got a visitor out back.
我收到你的消息了 亲爱的
I received your message, dear.
你说有急事 是吗
You said it was an urgent matter?
是的
Yeah, um...
戴安姨妈 站在你面前的这个人
Aunt Diana, the person standing before you
曾有一段不太光辉的历史
has a past that she's really not proud of.
我知道
剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表