剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表
我放火烧了公交车 逃离了它
I set the bus on fire and then I got away from it.
南茜 快
Nancy, come on!
它一定是搭着你一起逃离了
It must have hitched a ride out with you.
这不可能
That's not possible.
我会知道的对吧 我会感觉到有东西的
I would have known, right? I would have felt something.
你确定没感觉到吗
CARSON: Are you sure you didn't?
你说你都不像自己了
You said that you haven't felt like yourself.
都搞不懂自己了
You don't know who you are anymore.
有没有可能是这个原因
Could this be why?
是不是有东西在攻击你的自我意识
Has something been attacking your sense of self?
哥伦比亚有线上课程
Columbia has online courses.
如果你想去
If you wanted to go,
我们可以的
we can make that happen.
看来宇宙做好了决定
Well, looks like the universe made the call.
也许我生来如此
Maybe I was just born this way.
你不可能准时赶到
You're never gonna get there in time.
裹尸布不管用了
The shroud won't work.
想听我的意见吗
VAL: You wanted my advice?
别给他们任何评判你的机会
Don't give them any reason to judge you.
这个嘛
Well...
你相信她吗
And you believed her?
早啊 美人
Morning, sunshine.
他是被我拖来的
NANCY: He's getting dragged because of me.
你祖母被残忍♥杀害
EVERETT: Your grandmother was brutally murdered
为了向你传达个信息
to send a message to you.
天啊
Oh, my God.
自从我出了格尔翰森林就一直伴随着我
It's been-it's been with me since I left Gorham Woods.
日渐强大 在我最脆弱的时刻
Getting s-stronger, feeding off the moments
趁虚而入
I'm most vulnerable.
伤害我 改变我
Hurting me, changing me.
寄生虫会杀害宿主的
Parasites kill their host.
我还能活多久
How long do I have left?
剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表