剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表
早上好 美女
Morning, sunshine.
埃弗雷特·哈德森释放
皆因马蹄湾骗子南茜
这绝对是断章取义
That's a decidedly unbalanced take.
只是一个愚蠢的头条
Oh, it's just a dumb headline.
"如果卡森·德鲁的内部调查员南茜·德鲁
"If Carson Drew's in-house investigator lied about this,
连这都是谎言 那其他的案子呢"
what other cases has Nancy lied about?"
他也因为我而被卷进去了
He's getting dragged because of me.
正说着呢
Speaking of...
爸爸
Hi, Dad.
我没事
I'm fine.
不 我不...
No, I do not...
不
Nope.
好吧 我要挂了
Okay, I'm hanging up now.
他觉得我需要一天假
He thinks I need a day off.
好主意 来 我们去公路旅行
Great idea. Hey, come on, let's take a road trip.
或者开船
Ooh, or a boat trip.
我爸爸有个委托人
My dad has a client,
是一个撞毁了船的船长
a captain who crashed his ship
因为丢失货物而遭到起诉
and is getting sued for lost merch.
在海上丢失了500加仑酸黄瓜
500 gallons of pickles lost at sea.
世纪灾难啊
Tragedy for the ages.
船长说他撞毁
The captain claims that he crashed
是因为被月石岛上的光刺到了眼睛
because he was blinded by a light on Moonstone Island.
我有点想去验证一下
I kind of want to check it out.
月石岛附近的水域很危险
You know, the waters around Moonstone Island are dangerous.
很多年来 经常有船只在那里撞毁
Ships have been crashing there for years.
嗯 听起来很有趣
Yeah. Sounds fun.
而且如果我能成功
And if I get this win,
那我就能弥补我的名声
then I can, you know, restore my reputation and my name.
好吧 但我要和你一起去
Okay. But I am coming with you.
好
Okay.
我们第一次正式约会
Our first official date.
我能给你解开了吗
Can I untie you now?
嗯
Yes.
要咖啡吗
Coffee?
我不用了
I'm good.
真的吗 你可是折腾了一晚上啊
Really? 'Cause you were tossing and turning all night.
我发现了我有个异母哥哥叫格兰特
Found out I have a half brother named Grant.
他不得不离开这里
He had to leave,
我可能没有办法再有机会了解他了
and I'll probably never get to know him.
我觉得我爸爸也怪我
And I think my dad's mad at me
让他闯进了他的人生
for bringing him into his life.
但是他不会说出来 只会隐藏自己的情绪
But he would rather bury his feelings than talk about them.
是我喜欢的类型
My kind of guy.
我都不确定我现在有没有完全接受这一切
I'm not sure I've fully processed the whole thing yet.
逃避更轻松 放到一边吧
Better to avoid. Let it blow over.
在你走之前
Oh! Uh, before you go,
能不能给我拍一张护照照片
do you think you could take a passport photo of me?
现在吗
Now?
嗯 我的头发看起来很棒
Yeah. I mean, my hair looks amazing,
我自己是不可能再重新作出这种效果了
and I will never be able to recreate this on my own.
你要去什么有意思的地方吗
You traveling somewhere fun?
嗯 我想自己一个人去登山
Yeah. I'm thinking of doing a solo hike.
吉尔不知道 所以别说什么
Gil doesn't know, so don't say anything.
他肯定会生气 劝我别去的
He'll freak out and try to talk me out of it.
为什么
Why?
因为我们"快乐"的童年
His deep-seated abandonment issues
而在他内心留下的遗弃恐惧
from our unmoored childhood.
如果你走的话 我会想你的
I'll miss you if you leave.
不会很久的
It won't be forever.
再说了 我还在存钱呢
And besides, I am still in the process of saving.
吉尔
Gil!
我的钱呢
Where's my money?
你现在精力充沛
Uh, okay. You're at an 11,
我连你的咖啡都没做好
and, uh, I haven't even had your coffee yet.
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
认真的吗
Seriously?
吉尔
Gil!
你和阿曼达
You and Amanda.
你和吉尔
You and Gil.
在哪里啊
Where is it?
我昨天找哈德森家求助的事
About yesterday when I asked the Hudsons for help.
我们现在还是先别聊这个了
Let's not talk about that right now.
我们该走了
Hey, we should get going.
我们要去月石岛约会呢
We have a date on Moonstone Island.
你们要去一个无人居住的岛上约会
You have a date on an uninhabitable island?
你们要怎么过去
How are you getting there?
-认真的 吉尔 -我开我爸爸的船
- Seriously, Gil? - I'll take my dad's boat.
不 不行
Uh, no, you're not.
下水要往东走
Water's out on the east side of the lot,
今天轮到你管家了
and it's your turn to play landlord.
很抱歉 她说得没错
I'm sorry. She's right.
但我可以带你去
But I can take you.
毕竟那是我的船
I mean, it is my boat.
爸爸走时留给我的
Dad gave it to me when he went away.
-你确定吗 -嗯 我也没事情干
- You sure? - Yeah. I-I've got nothing else to do.
好吧 我得...我得赶紧去一趟利爪
Okay. I just got to... I got to run by The Claw really quick,
不过一小时后港口见
but I'll meet you in the, the harbor in an hour.
好 没有我在 别玩得太开心
All right. Well, don't have too much fun without me.
神探南茜
第二季第十三集
杰西 过来
Jesse, get over here!
查理 早餐都要凉了
Charlie, breakfast is getting cold!
泰德 起床 校车20分钟后到
Ted, get up! The bus is coming in 20.
-嗯 -你要交给乌伯顿老师的
- Yeah? - Hey, what happened to your essay
那篇《了不起的盖茨比》论文呢
on The Great Gatsby for Mrs. Upton?
我还没写完
I didn't finish it.
她邮件里和我说了 你为什么没写完
No, I got that from her email. Why didn't you finish it?
时间管理技能不足
Poor time management?
这不算回答
That's not an answer!
我的罩衫呢
Where are my hoodies?
奥黛特拿走了
Oh, Odette took them.
她还给查理弄了一只长尾鹦鹉
And she got charlie a parakeet.
-等等 -喂饱他
- Wait. - He needs to be fed.
-你真敢说 -再见
- Excuse you. - Bye.
利爪
亲爱的南茜
以表感谢 一点心意
你的西莉亚
她刚刚来找过你
She came by earlier, looking for you.
希望这东西能值得你改变你的证言
I hope whatever that is was worth recanting your testimony.
我违背了一次我的良心
I did one morally compromised thing,
当时埃斯命悬一线
and lives were at stake, including Ace's.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
但我在埃弗雷特案子上的努力全没了
But my whole case against Everett is blown.
我辛辛苦苦搜集的一切
Everything I was working on.
巴希尔和苏格兰美人号♥的船员该有的公道
Justice for Bashiir and the men who died on the Bonny Scot,
还有为蒂凡尼 和...
following through for Tiffany, and...
我不知道该怎么弥补
I don't know how to fix this.
我知道 但我开始融入这个家族了
I know. But I am ingratiating myself in the family.
西莉亚开始信任我了
Celia is starting to trust me.
我会另想办法
I will find another way
帮我们扳倒哈德森家族的 我保证
for us to undermine the Hudsons, I promise you.
-我们 -是的
- Us? - Yes.
我们 我...我还是站在你这边
Us. I-I'm... I'm still on your side.
我只是...我需要点时间想想清楚
I-I just... just need a second to clear my head
并想想接下来该怎么办
and figure out what-what our next move is.
你的名声对他们来说就这个价吗 一顶小帽子
Is that what your reputation's worth to them? A beanie?
我所认识的南茜会直接丢进垃圾桶
The Nancy I know would throw that in the trash.
嗯 只不过这个羊绒很不错
Yeah. It's just, it's nice cashmere,
所以我可能还是会捐给慈善组织
so I'll just probably donate it to Goodwill.
你毁掉我的家庭生活还不够
Is it not enough for you to screw up my home life?
还要重新整理我的办公室吗
You have to rearrange my office, too?
剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表