剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表
那个装置会不停的吸取你的血液
GEORGE: The device is going to keep draining your blood.
你可能没时间完成这个仪式了 南茜
You won't have much time to finish it, Nancy.
贝丝 你把剩下的眼泪也滴进来
Bess, dump in the rest of the tears.
把我们有的都放进去吧
Give it everything we've got.
南茜
Oh, Nancy...
天哪
Oh, gosh.
起作用了
It's working!
你好
Hello?
太迟了
You're too late.
你不是那个幽灵 让我走 我需要找出来
You're not the Wraith. Let me go. I need to find out
它藏在哪了
where it's hiding.
你没办法从我这里逃脱
There's no getting past me
因为我就是你
because I'm you.
真正的你
The real you.
你怎么会在这啊乔治
How are you here, George?
你的意识里需要保护
Your mind needed a defense for itself,
所以我就出现了
and I'm what it manifested.
不知道她是怎么回事 走了
Not sure what she's all about, though. Come on.
她是我的至暗时刻吧
She's my darkest moment.
其中一个吧
One of them, anyway.
别放弃 德鲁 去吧
Don't be a quitter, Drew. Go.
雨
* Rain
在下
* Is falling...
别拦着我
Oh, please don't fight me. I just need
- 我需要通过那扇门 - 你不回答到底对我们做了什么我就不让你过
to get through the door.Not until you answer for what you've done to us.
我们本来是完美的
We were perfect.
我们没有做错任何事
We did everything right.
我们会破案 学习也好
Solved the crimes. Got good grades.
爸爸妈妈都为我们骄傲
Made Mom and Dad proud.
你怎么能让我们变成你呢
How could you let us become you?
变成一个会说谎 会偷窃 会害死别人的人
Someone who lies, steals, gets people killed.
南茜
BESS:Nancy.
贝丝
Bess?
你这样是过不了她这关的
You won't get past her like that,
而且你也没有时间了
and you are running out of time.
想想她为什么在这吧
Figure out why she's here.
我不知道 我不知道
I don't know. I don't know.
她是第一次查案时的我
She's the person I was when I solved my first case.
我去了仓库
I went into a warehouse,
跟踪了一个绑♥架♥犯 救了受害人
I followed a kidnapper, I saved his victim.
那为什么呢
BESS: But why?
为什么你要那么做呢
Why did you do that?
如果你的生活是如此完美
If your life was so perfect,
你为什么还要冒险去寻找真♥相♥呢
why did you risk everything to find the truth?
因为我不知道有关自己的真♥相♥
Because my own truth was kept from me.
从某种程度来说
And I knew that.
我知道这件事
On some level.
我一直都知道
I've always known.
我父母对我撒的谎
The lies my parents told me.
他们挖出来的箱子
The-the trunk they dug up.
他们藏起来的真♥相♥
The truth they hid.
嘿 帮帮我 拜托了
Hey. Help me, please.
我 我没时间了
I-I don't have much time left.
帮不了你
I can't.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
失去了妈妈让我们受了无法弥补的伤
Losing Mom damaged us beyond repair.
永远无法弥补
Forever.
尼克 帮帮我 拜托了
Nick, help me, please.
你只能自己帮自己了
You gotta do it yourself.
好吧
Okay.
这一刻我以为自己
This is the moment that I thought I would
以后再也好不起来了
never be okay again.
而那个幽灵被深埋于
And the Wraith is buried beneath these layers
悲伤和创伤之下是有原因的
of-of sadness and trauma for a reason.
但你不能就这样放弃了
But you can't give in to it,
因为你还是慢慢的好起来了
'cause you did feel okay again.
对吗
Right?
是你帮了我
You were a part of that.
所以当你选择了乔治后我才觉得那么受伤
That's why it hurt so much when you chose George.
但我还在
But I'm still here...
你身边
with you.
谢谢你还愿意做我的朋友
Thanks for still being my friend.
可我为什么在这呢 我都不记得这些事了
Why am I here? I don't even remember any of this.
但你心里还是带着之前的那些记忆
But you still carry the moment inside of you.
只有你知道如何找到她
You're the only one who knows how to find her.
你觉得我们为什么会在这呢
Why do you think we're here?
这是一切开始的地方
This is where it all started.
露西的死
Lucy dying.
卡森和凯特被迫用谎言抚养我长
Carson and Kate being forced to raise me on lies.
瑞恩根本不知道我的存在
Ryan not even knowing I existed.
我生下来就是不完整的
I was born broken.
这就是我现在支离破碎的原因
And that's why all these pieces of me are broken.
你不是生来如此
You weren't born broken.
你也许只是受伤了
You're hurt, maybe.
但最后 治愈的唯一方法
But in the end, the only way to heal
就是让那痛苦变成爱
is to let that pain become love.
我真的很想那样
I really want that.
是时候把怪物赶出你的房♥子了
It's time to kick the monster out of your house.
你觉得怎么样
What do you say?
你可以抱着我吗
Will you hold me?
我还以为你永远不会问呢
I thought you'd never ask.
把他们敲死
Knock 'em dead.
我的创伤和你们有关
It's connected to you, my traumas.
这就是幽灵的成长过程
This is how the Wraith grew.
它以你们每个为食
It was feeding off of each of you.
所以如果我 如果我杀了它 也会杀了你们
So if I... if I kill it, I kill you, too.
失去生活中最痛苦的部分 大多数人
Most people would be happy to lose the most
都会感到高兴
painful pieces of their life.
你还有什么选择
What choice do you have?
为什么我做不到
Ah! Why can't I do it?
因为你一直在寻找真♥相♥
Because you always went looking for the truth,
我们也是真♥相♥的一部分
and we're part of that truth, too.
是啊 伤害我的那部分
Yeah, the part that hurt me
让我在幽灵面前不堪一击
and left me vulnerable to the Wraith.
你觉得幽灵一开始是怎么找到我们的
How do you think the Wraith got to us in the first place?
因为我把你们推到这黑暗里 孤零零的
Because I shoved you down here in the dark, alone,
在我注意到之前 幽灵就找到了你
and the Wraith got to you before I ever noticed.
我不想让你们成为我的一部分
I didn't want you to be a part of me.
但如果我毁了你们 我就毁了
But if I destroy you, I destroy the pieces
组成我的碎片
that made me who I am.
不要害怕
Don't be scared.
我还有选择
I do have a choice,
我要带你们一起走
and I am bringing you with me.
我知道这很难
And I know it'll be hard,
每天我都要面对这些
and every day I'll have to face the things
我不愿面对的事情
I never wanted to.
但是我已经准备好了
But I'm ready,
现在我和你们在一起了
and I have you now.
跟我一起走
Come with me.
南希 你还活着
Nancy, you're alive.
这是 这是大家努力的结果
It was a... it was a team effort.
你没事吧
You okay?
是的
Yeah. Um...
幽灵消失了
the Wraith is gone.
创伤还在 但我觉得我现在足够坚强
The trauma's still there, but I think I'm strong enough
去承受这一切了
to hold it now.
好 来吧
Good. Come on.
我觉得你一直都是 南希
I think you always were, Nancy.
我们能谈谈那天的事吗
Hey, can we talk about the other day?
我没有表现出应有的同情心
I wasn't as sympathetic as I could've been.
剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表