剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表
但我和你保证这是最痛苦的死法
I assure you it is a most unpleasant way to die.
确定不能让乔治回来吗
Are you sure we can't get George back?
很好
Awesome.
小心脚下
Hey, watch your step there.
11点钟方向 有鹿屎
Deer poop, 11 o'clock.
我开玩笑的
I'm kidding.
我得说 尽管你家很有钱
I will say, you're pretty down-to-earth,
但你很脚踏实地
despite your family's wealth.
能把你那句话刊登出来吗
Can I get you to print that?
因为我觉得有些人可不这么想
'Cause I feel like some people might disagree around here.
你比你想的要受人尊敬
You're better regarded than you think.
真的吗
Really?
真的 我收到镇子对瑞安·哈德森的看法
Yeah. I've been getting the town's take on Ryan Hudson.
当地的业主
The local business owners,
游艇俱乐部的泊车员
parking attendant at the yacht club.
就连你前女友的妈妈对你都好评连连
Even your old girlfriend's mom had good things to say.
帕崔斯·多德吗
Patrice Dodd?
你和露西·塞布尔的母亲谈过了吗
You talked to Lucy Sable's mother?
我在做全面的侧写
I'm doing a comprehensive profile.
但不管怎样 帕崔斯很喜欢你
But for what it's worth, Patrice is a fan.
说你给她带吃的
Said you bring her groceries.
是的 对 她是
I do, yeah. She's, um...
她人很好 她的生活很困难
She's a sweet lady. She's had a hard life.
她确实提到了一件事
Hmm. She did mention one thing
也许你能帮我解释清楚
that maybe you could clear up for me?
你说
Yeah.
她坚持说露西有个女儿
She kept insisting Lucy had a daughter.
露西有个女儿吗
That Lucy had a daughter?
帕崔斯说的
That's what Patrice said.
事实上 她很期待
In fact, she was really looking forward
再见到她的孙女
to seeing her granddaughter again.
你知道她说的是谁吗
Do you know who she might be talking about?
不知道 但帕崔斯患有痴呆
Well, no, but Patrice suffers from dementia,
所以 很遗憾 她只会胡编乱造
so, unfortunately, she makes up all kinds of crazy stuff.
你明白吧
You know?
但露西有可能在和你
But Lucy could have become pregnant
秘密恋爱时怀孕
during her secret relationship with you.
你的任何一个孩子
And any child of yours
拥有的权利都不小
would claim a significant birthright.
也许将来还能继承
Maybe even inherit control of
哈德森企业
Hudson Enterprises someday.
-假设很有趣 -我
- Ah, that is a juicy hypothesis. - I...
可惜成不了真
Yeah, too bad it's not true.
你怎么知道 你调查过了
How do you know? Have you looked into it?
没有
No.
我没有调查 你只需相信
I've not looked into it, just trust me when I tell you,
我告诉你关于露西的事 他们
the stories about Lucy, they...
他们有了自己的生活
they've taken on a life of their own.
比之前好太多
Way bigger than what actually happened.
但是
But... ah.
我知道的是
Ah. Here's what I do know.
我们找到的线索足够
We have now found enough of these clues
寻找下一处鹿肉晚宴了
to hunt down the next location for the venison dinner.
实际上是从新西兰运来的
Which actually got shipped in all the way from : New Zealand.
抱歉 尽力模仿口音了
I'm sorry, I'm working on my accent.
你愿意和我一起去烤肉吗
Would you care to join me at the roast?
-好 -行
- I'd love to. - Okay.
你先请
After you.
-给你 先生 -谢谢
- Here you go, sir. - Thank you.
一个 谢谢
Yep, one, please.
-先生 给你 -谢谢
- Here you go, sir. - Thank you.
用餐愉快
Enjoy.
女士们 要饮料吗
Miladies, would you care for a beverage?
戴安姨妈 这是埃斯
Oh, Aunt Diana, you remember Ace.
我记得他
Indeed I do.
我要苹果酒 年轻人 今天不开车
Cider me, young man, I am not driving.
好 我来试试能不能打开
All right, let me see if I can just get it open.
好了
Oh. Oh, there it is.
埃斯
Oh... Oh, Ace! Oh.
-糟糕 -抱歉
- Uh, uh, yikes. - Sorry. Sorry.
-都打湿了 -马上就好
- I'm drenched. - Quickly...
我以为你是专业的服务员
I-I thought you were a professional waiter.
我一般都在洗盘子
You know, I'm more on the dishwashing track.
只会洗盘子这个技能
That's my background, that's my-my training.
看出来了
It shows.
戴安姨妈 我去泊车处
U-Um, Aunt Diana, I'll go to the valet line
把你的车开过来 好吗
and get your car brought around, okay?
谢谢 亲爱的
Oh, thank you, dear. That'd be lovely.
好 我这就去
Okay. All right.
我把南茜和乔治被绑地点方圆一英里内
I sent Nick the GPS pin for a one-mile radius
的定位识别码发给了尼克
of where the photo of Nancy and George was taken.
我去那里和他汇合
I'm gonna rendezvous with him there
-这儿还用得上我吗 -没事了
- unless you need me? - No. No, no, no.
史蒂芬说我得一个人去见他
Stephen said I have to meet him alone.
-小心 -谢谢
- Watch your back. - Thank you.
根据蜡烛燃烧的速度
Based on the burn rate of the candle,
我想在提灯落进汽油之前
I'm guessing we have about five minutes
大约还有五分钟
until the lantern drops onto the gasoline.
所以我们要合作
So we need to work together.
你以为我作为阿格雷卡的日子结束后
You'd think the fates would be done with me,
-命运就不会眷顾我了 -我的天哪
- after my time as the Aglaeca. - Oh, my God.
也许他们在惩罚你
Perhaps they are punishing you and I am just
我只是不走运而已
an unlucky un de plus.
惩罚我 因果报应
Punishing me? Like karma?
因为我对拉尔夫·詹金斯做的事
For what I did to Ralph Jenkins?
这惩罚和你很配
Punishment suits your worldview.
你一直拽着那没意义的悔恨不放
You were going on and on with your needless remorse.
你能听到我和乔治说话吗
You could hear when I was talking to George?
我可以选择去看他的过往
I can choose to witness her experience.
如果有趣的话
When it interests me.
我的悔恨不是无意义的
By the way, I-- my remorse was not needless.
要是换成几世纪前你杀人的时候
In fact, I think you could have used a little
悔恨可有用处了
back when you were killing all those people for centuries.
我也被杀了 记得吗
I was killed too, remember.
统治号♥上的人夺去了我的生命
Those men on the Governance stripped me of my life.
无尽的死亡深渊中 我成为了阿格雷卡
In the trauma of my death, I became the Aglaeca.
死于怪物之手的人已经得到了警告
Those who died by the monster's hand had already been warned.
他们做出了选择
They made their choice.
你也是
Just as you did.
没错
Yeah, I did.
实际上 我一直都在无视警告
In fact, I have a history of ignoring warnings.
无论是召唤阿格雷卡 偷走裹尸布
Calling to the Aglaeca, stealing the shroud,
还在不知道后果的情况下使用了它
using it without knowing what the consequences would be.
什么样的人会这么做
What kind of person does all that?
也许我生来就是这样
Maybe I was just born this way.
你在说什么
What are you saying?
你认为这是你的命运
You consider it your destiny?
不是 更像是刻在我基因里
Huh? No, my-- well, I don't know, more like my gene pool.
用你们的话说 叫血脉吗
What you would call a-a bloodline.
那会是什么样的血脉
What bloodline would that be?
我可不认识德鲁这个名字
The name Drew is not one I recognize.
你也许记得哈德森
You might recognize the name Hudson.
统治号♥上有一位哈德森牧师
There was a Reverend Hudson on the Governance.
害我的凶手之一
One of my murderers.
你是恶魔的后代
You are descended from an evil man.
现在你想把我的灵魂驱逐出我的身体
And now you want to expel my soul from this body?
也许的确
Perhaps your bloodline
是你的血脉在作祟 杀人犯
does determine your actions, meurtrière.
你这是什么表情
Why the sad face?
我怎么给你说的
Hey, what do I always tell you?
剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表