剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表
然后在他们抵达陆地之前她死于了肺痨
Then she died of consumption before they reached land.
等等 她死于了疾病
Wait, she died of an illness?
我不知道 似乎这不足以
I don't know, that doesn't seem like enough
催生了一个怨鬼
to create an angry ghost.
也许线索在歌♥中
Maybe the clue's in the song.
我试试能不能分♥析♥出频段
Let's see if I can analyze the frequency...
*你听说过那个*
*Have you heard the tale*
找些有趣的东西
...look for anything interesting.
*船长新娘的传说吗*
*Of the captain's bride?*
这不是原始录音的部分
That wasn't part of the original recording.
你能把它分离出来吗
Do you think you can isolate it?
是 是法语
It's... it's in French.
我来翻译
I'll translate it.
肯定是奥黛特
That must be Odette.
她附着关于她的歌♥
She's haunting the song about her.
也许今晚是她的声音召唤了马克和他的朋友
Maybe her voice summoned Mac and his friends tonight.
"倾听真♥相♥
"Hear the truth.
我不是任何人的妻子
I was no man's wife.
他们掠夺了我的财富 拿走了我的生命
They stole my fortune and took my life.
我的女伴背叛了我
My chaperone betrayed me.
船长也反对我
The captain moved against me.
如今你有求于我却不付出代价
Now you ask of me but do not pay my toll.
所以七天后我会来取你性命
So seven days later I'll come for your soul.
送上超出你最疯狂的恐惧的征兆
Sending omens beyond your wildest fear.
最后 这首歌♥
Finally, this song,
你们最后所听到的"
the last you ever hear."
送给她的受害者的歌♥
It's a song to her victims.
他们最后听到的东西
Last thing they ever heard.
你没听到重点
You buried the lead.
七天
Seven days.
七天后阿格雷卡会来杀你
The Aglaeca comes to kill you after seven days.
我们只剩三天了
We have exactly three days left.
买♥♥那趟飞机票的最后机会
Last chance on that plane ticket.
不用 女士
No, ma'am.
不过
But...
谢谢
thank you.
如果还有什么其他的事想告诉我
If there's anything else you want to tell me,
就趁现在
now is the time.
妈
Mom...
我人生中最痛苦的时刻
the most painful moment of my life
就是法官审判我的时候宣读判决
was when the judge read the conviction at my trial...
你突然放声大哭
and you burst into tears.
奈迪
Oh, Neddy.
我不能回家
I can't go back home
除非我已证明我不是在法庭那个
until I've proved that I'm not that scared boy
让他妈妈哭泣的
in a courtroom who...
胆小男孩
who made his mother cry.
我得在此证明这一点
I have to make it work here.
行
Okay.
好 如果这是你选的路
Okay. If that's your journey.
是我选的
It is.
至少让我为你祷告
At least let me pray over you.
不
No.
不 让我
No, let me...
为你祷告
pray over you.
恳请上帝 保佑妈妈旅途平安
Please, Lord, keep Mom safe in her travels...
让我们的家人总是心心相连
...and let our family always be connected.
恳请
And please...
帮助我们总是彼此相爱
...help us to always love each other...
不管如何
...no matter what.
阿门
Amen.
安息吧 马克
Take it easy, Mac.
我希望最终有人和你相伴
I hope someone was with you at the end.
这些花是海港日送来的
Hey, these flowers are from Harbor Day.
不过是几天之前
Just a couple days ago.
卡片上写的谁
Who's the card from?
看不清楚
I can't read it.
卡片淋了雨
It got rained on.
这块墓地也出现了相同的白色花
Hey, those same white flowers are also on this grave.
天啊
Oh, my God.
各位 这是瑞塔的墓地
Guys, this is Rita's grave.
这里还有更多白色的花
Hey, there's more white flowers here.
奥特姆·柯蒂斯
Autumn Curtis.
这里也是 佩里·巴伯
Here, too. It's Perry Barber.
这是哈维尔·佩雷斯的墓
This is Javier Perez.
有人一直在密切关注阿格雷卡1975年以来的受害者
Somebody's been keeping tabs on the Aglaeca victims from 1975.
"原谅我 狐"
"Forgive me. Kitsune."
但是原谅他们什么呢
Uh, but-but forgive them for what?
狐 日语中狐狸的意思
Kitsune m... Kitsune means "Fox" In Japanese.
宝丽来孤儿院的第六个人
The sixth person in the orphanage Polaroid
有狐狸的纹身
had a fox tattoo.
狐 应该是AJ
Kitsune. It has to be AJ.
如果他留下了花
And if he's leaving flowers,
他就还活着
he's still alive.
他就知道如何打败阿格雷卡
And he knows how to defeat the Aglaeca.
剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表