剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表
《神探南茜》前情提要
Previously on Nancy Drew...
你有大把机会可以告诉我真♥相♥
You had every opportunity to tell me the truth
瑞安·哈德森是我的生父
that Ryan Hudson is my biological father?
-天啊 -我们只知道露西告诉我们的
- Oh, my God... - All we knew was what Lucy told us.
你把这个拉在我车上了
Hey. You left this in my car.
这是你吗
Is this you?
这是一张露西小时候的照片
This is a picture of Lucy as a baby.
露西·塞布尔
你们为什么看上去像双胞胎
Why do you look like twins?
露西希望我查出
Lucy wanted me to find out
她在死前生下了她的孩子
that she had her baby before she died,
那个孩子活了下来
and that the baby survived.
我活了下来
I survived.
我睡在我的办公室阁楼里
I'll sleep in my office loft.
我会给你想要的空间
I'll give you that space you want.
我的朋友们和我完成了一个呼唤海洋精灵的仪式
My friends and I did this ritual to call to this sea spirit.
奏效了 阿格雷卡回应了我的呼唤
And it worked. The-the Aglaeca answered my call,
但问题是
but the problem is,
我没法信守自己的承诺
I couldn't hold up my end of the bargain.
现在招来了这个诅咒
And now we've triggered this, uh, curse.
三个小时后
我曾在黑暗中寻找真♥相♥
I used to go looking in the dark to find the truth.
魔爪
我是南茜·德鲁 马蹄湾的少女侦探
I was Nancy Drew, girl detective of Horseshoe Bay,
致力于帮忙解决他人的谜题
solver of everyone else's mysteries.
后来我却发现原来最大的谜题一直都只是我自己
Then I learned that I was the biggest mystery all along.
我以为我所了解的人生都只是一个谎言
Everything I thought I knew about my life had been a lie.
我已经不知道我到底是谁了
I have no idea who I am anymore.
而现在 也许我再也没有机会查清了
And now I may never get the chance to figure it out.
因为一个叫阿格雷卡的复仇海灵
Because a vengeful sea spirit called the Aglaeca
要来杀死我和我的朋友们
is about to kill me and my friends.
我在马文大宅里活活烧死
I burned alive at the Marvin Estate.
我被挂在这里的肉钩上
Hanged from a meat hook right here.
在我的车里溺死
Drowned in my truck.
我也是淹死
I drowned, too.
我是从悬崖上摔下来
I fell from the bluffs.
和我妈妈一样
Just like my mother.
也许这些幻觉只是可能会发生的事
Maybe these are visions of what could potentially happen,
而不是我们真正的未来
you know, not actually our future.
就像可能的死法
Like, a-a proposed death.
就像华夫饼盒子上的烹饪建议 你不用真的...
Like a serving suggestion on a waffle box. You can't actually...
或者也许我们的时间已经到头了 我们都会死
Or maybe our time is running out and we're all gonna die.
没有人会死
Nobody is dying.
渲染恐怖气氛可一点帮助都没有
And spiraling out of fear is not useful right now.
我们也许是知道阿格雷卡想要怎么杀死我们
We may know how the Aglaeca wants to kill us,
但是我们不知道会在什么时候
but we don't know when.
我们需要想个办法
We need a plan.
我知道了
Oh, I know.
我们毁掉害死我们的工具
We destroy the implements of each other's demise.
比如说 我可以处理掉尼克的车
Like, I can get rid of Nick's truck.
我还挺喜欢那辆车的
Hey, I kind of love that truck.
我们会在里面活活淹死
We're gonna drown inside it.
好吧 好吧
Oh, okay, okay.
贝斯 处理掉我的车
Bess, lose-lose my truck.
我去处理掉冷藏室里的肉钩
Um, I'll get rid of the meat hooks in the cooler
还有其他看上去很尖锐的东西
and anything else that looks impale-y.
我尽量让贝斯不容易着火
I'll try to render Bess nonflammable.
塔穆拉警探
Detective Tamura.
你是南茜·德鲁
Nancy Drew?
虽说不一定 但的确是我
Up for debate, but sure.
你得跟我走一趟
Gonna need you to come with me.
为什么
Why?
20分钟前
20 minutes ago,
我们收到戈瀚姆森林边缘的事故报告
we got an incident report from the edge of Gorham Woods.
戈瀚姆森林国家公园
欢迎
一个女孩从森林里跑出来
Some girl came running out of the forest,
被公园管♥理♥员♥的车刮倒了
got sideswiped by park rangers.
但在此之前 她已经遭到了攻击
She'd been attacked prior to that.
没有身份证 没有电♥话♥
No I.D., no phone.
在她昏迷之前 她说出了你的名字
Before she lost consciousness, she said your name.
南茜·德鲁
Nancy Drew.
我还以为我今晚的问题已经够多了呢
Just when I thought I had enough problems for one night.
神探南茜
第二季第一集
我非常乐意帮你辨认这位无名氏的身份
Totally happy to help you identify your Jane Doe,
但是我还有非常要紧的事要做
but I have something very urgent to get back to.
比成为袭击女孩致其昏迷的嫌犯更加要紧吗
More urgent than being a suspect in a comatose girl's assault?
你可以找四名证人证明我今晚的去向
You have four eyewitnesses to verify my whereabouts this evening.
希望你虽然态度糟糕 但至少能帮我们
I hoped you'd have something to contribute besides attitude.
等着
Wait there.
家长警告 六点钟方向
Parental warning. Six o'clock.
我现在应付不了卡森
I cannot deal with Carson right now.
我给你掩护
I'll cover you.
德鲁
Drew.
去吧
Go.
你好 德鲁先生
Hey, Mr. Drew.
乔治 你好
George. Hey.
-一切都还好吧 -嗯
- Is everything okay? - Yeah.
没有 没什么事
No. I mean, I-it's nothing.
我以为我得了阑尾炎
I just thought I had appendicitis,
但是后来发现只是魔爪的炸扇贝不新鲜
but it turns out it was just bad fried clams from The Claw.
嗯 我也有过这种经历
Oof. Yeah, I've had that exact same experience.
好几次呢
A couple of times.
你也许该考虑换些供应商
You might want to look into changing vendors.
好建议 很聪明 谢谢
Good tip. Smart. Thanks.
嗯
Yep.
我有个新委托人在急救室里
I got a new client in the ER.
恭喜你 你现在...你现在都代理医生了吗
Congrats. Are you-- you're representing doctors now?
不算是
Uh, not exactly.
好吧 很好啊
Okay, well, really cool.
很不错 德鲁先生 我要走了
That's awesome, Mr. D. I got to go.
-再见 -再见
- Bye. - Bye.
乔治 南茜最近好吗
Hey, George. How's Nancy doing?
我昨天搬出去了 所以一直没见到她
I moved out yesterday, so I haven't seen her.
她很好
Um, she's totally fine.
嗯 她没有惹什么麻烦
Yeah, no. She-She's staying out of trouble.
-再见 -再见
- Bye. - Bye.
我从来没有见过她
I've never seen her before.
但是她显然是认识你的
Yet she clearly knew you.
镇上都知道我擅长破解迷案
I'm known for solving cases around town.
也许她想找我帮忙
Maybe she needed my help with something.
对哦 马蹄湾的英雄
Right. The Hero of Horseshoe Bay.
顺便 粉丝数不少啊
Great fansite, by the way.
谢谢你
Well, thank you.
你注意到她手上的数字了吗
Did you notice the, uh, numbers on her hand?
没有 我是一个观察力很差的警探呢
No. I'm an incredibly unobservant detective.
你知道这是什么意思吗
They mean anything to you?
-不知道 -好吧
- No. - All right.
那就没什么事了
We're done here.
但这件事还是很奇怪 她在满月之夜
You know, it is weird, though, that she was seen
从戈瀚姆森林里跑出来
running out of Gorham Woods on a full moon.
你也知道大家都是怎么说的
I mean, you know what they say.
怎么说的
What do they say?
说那片森林里有戈瀚姆幽灵
Just that the woods are haunted by the Gorham Wraith.
满月之夜就会出现它的幻影
It's a phantom that rises with the full moon,
以森林中迷途之人的恐惧为食
and feeds on the fear of those lost in the woods.
它引你往越来越深的地方走去
It draws you deeper and deeper in
直到你根本找不到来时的路
until you can't find your way out.
人们就再也找不到你了
It's the last anybody ever hears from you.
可爱的小故事
Cute.
你可以走了
You can go now.
我只是...
I just...
希望她能赶紧醒来
剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表