剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表
我想这是你可以说的
I thought that this would be a pretty good icebreaker
很不错的开场白 当你跟你的
you could bring up when your chatting up your other...
-地检聊天时吗 -是的
- District attorney - Yeah.
-我尽量 -谢谢
- I'll see what I can do. - Thank you.
你好
Well, hello.
谢谢你帮我净化这里
Thank you for helping me christen the place.
我已经感受到了好运
I already feel the good juju.
是吗
Mm, do you?
等一下
Okay, hold up.
这个
This...
是厄运
bad juju.
这是从
Is this from...
蒂芙尼的闪存
Tiffany's drive.
在她的笔记里 她说哈德森小圈子里的某个人
In her notes, she said someone in the Hudson inner circle
提供了埃弗雷特
offered physical proof
和谋杀雇凶有关联的物证
that links Everett to murders for hire.
她称这个人为圣徒
She called this person the Saint.
他们通过马车道上的一个旧邮箱
They made contact through an old mailbox
互相联♥系♥ 这种联♥系♥
on Carriage Road, and contact...
又恢复了
has been reestablished.
该死 像007一样
Damn. 007, yeah?
今天我要在美食节上见见圣徒
Yeah, I'm meeting the Saint at the food festival today.
最精彩的是
Hey, the best part?
他们让我戴一个
They want me to wear a...
一个红花在我的翻领上 这样他们知道那是我
A red flower on my lapel so they know it's me.
但如果他们真的有证据
Yeah, but if they do have proof,
我就可以带给地检 用于埃弗雷特的审讯
then I can bring it to the D.A. to use in Everett's trial.
内鬼 我喜欢内鬼
A mole? I love a mole.
稍等
Hold on.
蛤蜊刚刚送来了
The clams just got delivered.
我们会赢得海鲜浓汤赛
We are gonna win the Chowder Bowl.
"我亲爱的贝斯
"My darling Bess,
我从幽暗中醒来
"I wake up from the deep darkness
满脑子都是你"
filled with thoughts of you."
"你的眼睛 你的嘴唇
"Your eyes, your lips,
你的声音在我的脑中回响
"Your voice echoes in my mind
我很想陪在你身边
"As I long to be near you.
请回信
"Do write back.
放在你知道我能照到的地方
"Leave it where you know I'll find it.
吻你 奥黛特"
Je t'embrasse. Odette."
你留着这个东西真有心
It's cool you keep all this stuff.
妈妈和我没有真正和谁一起度过假
Mom and I never really had anyone to do holidays with.
每次我们搬家 她都会尽可能多地扔东西
She gets rid of as much as she can every time we move.
那肯定很艰难
That must have been hard.
我想我们要找洞穴探险的东西
I believe we were looking for spelunking items.
是的
Yeah. Um...
我想我们要临时凑合一下
I think we're gonna have to improvise.
洞穴探险的威浮球棒
Spelunking Wiffle ball bat.
洞穴探险者的幸运救生口哨
Spelunker's lucky lifeguard whistle.
还有几副
And a couple pairs of...
-隧♥道♥防滑钉 -隧♥道♥防滑钉
- Tunnel cleats. - Tunnel cleats.
我敢说没有它们就没办法去隧♥道♥
I bet you never tunnel without 'em.
我不知道你邀请了朋友
I didn't know you had a friend over.
你要来美食节吗
Are you coming to the food festival?
我们其实有其他计划
Yeah, we actually have other plans.
要吃块饼干吗
Oh. Well, want a cookie?
刚刷过牙
Just brushed my teeth.
谢谢
Thanks.
太好吃了
Amazing.
这是谁
我是格兰特
I'm Grant.
利爪餐厅的新厨师
The Claw's new line cook.
格 兰 特
他是新厨师
He's the new cook.
他是餐厅里的朋友
He's a friend from the restaurant.
很高兴见到你
Mm. Nice to meet you.
我们走吧
Let's go.
利爪餐厅
我猜游艇俱乐部都订满了
I guess the yacht club was all booked, huh?
你爷爷到处都有耳目
Your grandfather has ears everywhere.
除了这里
That is, except here.
海湾论♥坛♥报
埃弗雷特·哈德森下周开审
我想你知道
I imagined you're aware,
因为你是他受审的原因
since you're the reason he's on trial.
我知道地检有可靠的证据
I understand the D.A. has a solid case.
实际上
Actually,
他们刚失去了一位关键证人
they just lost one of their key witnesses.
你的朋友巴希尔搬去了加勒比 因为一些
Your friend Bashiir moved to the Caribbean because of some...
意外的签证问题突然出现
unforeseen visa issues that popped up.
意外的签证问题
Unforeseen visa issues.
典型的哈德森行为
Typical Hudson move.
你也是哈德森人
You're a Hudson.
这变得很棘手
Which makes it sticky,
鉴于地检的证据
considering the D.A.'s case
都是基于你给她的陈述
rests upon a statement that you gave to her.
是我说埃弗雷特下令杀死
Oh, the statement where I said
苏格兰美人号♥上十二个人的陈述吗
Everett ordered the deaths of twelve men on the Bonny Scot?
你在很激动的情况下做出的陈述
The statement that you made during an emotional time.
我确信如果现在 你头脑清醒时
Now, I am sure the D.A. would understand if now,
你告诉她 你夸大了关于埃弗雷特的话
with a clear head, you told her that you...
你的证词是错的
embellished with regards to Everett
地方检察官会理解的
and that your testimony was incorrect.
这是谎话
That would be a lie.
帮一个有罪的人逍遥法外
And it would destroy my credibility
会破坏我的信誉
while helping a guilty man get away with murder.
如果你想成为埃弗雷特一直想要的孙女
If you want to be the grandchild that Everett has always wanted,
成为他肯定不想弄死的人
one that he will certainly want to keep alive,
这就是方法
this is the way.
做完这些事
Enough of these moves,
你就证明了自己的忠诚
and the loyalty will be proven.
当埃弗雷特最终
And when the inevitable time comes
发现真♥相♥之时
that Everett finds out the truth...
你就安全了
you'll be safe.
见到你真好
It really is wonderful seeing you.
我们要经常见见面
We need to make this a regular thing.
-他一直是聋的吗 -不
- Has he always been deaf? - No.
不 在我还是个孩子时聋的
No. Happened when I was a kid.
执行任务时的一次车祸
It was a car accident in the line of duty.
我该告诉他我是谁吗
Should I have told him who I am?
我想我只是慌了
I guess I just panicked.
南茜来了
Nancy's here.
看 它们在动
Look, they're moving.
不错 我们要在它们活的时候烹饪
Good. We have to cook them alive
否则味道就不对了
or the taste is all wrong.
那是野蛮人才说的话
That's something a barbarian says.
好的 姐妹 这里
Okay, sis. Here.
想切土豆吗
Want to chop these potatoes?
它们没有妈妈
They don't have mothers.
范家该赢回海鲜浓汤赛了
It's time for the Fan family to win the Chowder Bowl again,
重振祖母的新英格兰蛤蜊浓汤的辉煌
reclaim the glory of Grandma's New England clam chowder.
你说过妈妈在这里工作时弄丢了那个菜谱
You said Mom lost that recipe back when she was working here.
那并不意味着我们要放弃
Okay, well, it doesn't mean we have to give up.
我厌倦了在海鲜浓汤赛上输给
I am so tired of losing the Chowder Bowl
利喙餐厅那些吃格兰诺拉麦片的人了
to those granola crunchers at The Beak.
洗澡时间 孩子们
It's bath time, boys.
我可不想庆祝谋杀
I won't be a party to murder.
这是生命轮回 杰西
It's the cycle of life, Jesse.
-不是 -是的
- No. - Yes
我不会帮你的
I'm not helping you.
我收到你的信了 你...
Hey, I got your letter. Did you...
你好 你在干什么 贝斯
Hi. What are you doing, Bess?
没什么
剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表