剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表
杀的她
did it.
我 不管它究竟是什么
I... Whatever the hell it is,
在罗斯玛丽最后活着的地点
I saw the same figure carved into a tree right
我看到一棵树上刻着同样的图像
right where Rosemary was last seen alive.
又一个不是地球生物的嫌犯 真行啊
Another suspect not of this earth. Cool.
休息室仅供客人使用
Restrooms are for clients only.
太可惜了 因为我们对您的休息室
That's a shame, 'cause we'd heard
可是慕名而来
great things about your restrooms.
你好 我们有个熟人
Hi. We have an acquaintance
他生病前打算请你们画廊
that was going to have his art collection
鉴定他的艺术藏品
appraised by your gallery before he took ill.
但希望你能帮我们确认下这位艺术家
But I was hoping you could help us identify the artist.
是不是本地的艺术家吗
Somebody local, maybe?
这位艺术家是未知
Ah. The artist is Unknown.
对 我们就是想问这个
Yeah, that's... that's what we said.
"未知"是这位艺术家的艺名
"Unknown" Is the name the artist goes by.
就像班克斯或威吉
Like Banksy or Weegee.
有他的签名 我能看下吗
There's a signature. May I?
你们看
Now take a look.
你确定这是同一个艺术家吗
Are you sure this is the same artist?
这有签名
There's the signature.
你能再告诉我些其他信息吗
Is there anything else you can tell me?
名字或是地址
A name or an address?
未知
Unknown.
好吧
Right.
嘉里山美术馆 自我
艺术家 未知
好消息 最后你还是会
Well, good news. You're gonna let us
让我们用休息室
use your restroom after all.
还有就是
Oh, and another thing.
你应该把最后一行删掉
You should cut that last line out.
这让你的结尾力度减弱了
I-It steps on your big finish.
很好 很好
Good. Good.
这挺好吃
This is really good.
我给面包两面都涂了黄油
I buttered both sides of the bread.
看到你好些了 我真的很高兴
I'm really happy to see you feeling better.
我是好些了
I am feeling better.
根本就没有什么庭审 对吧
There was no hearing, was there?
是的
No.
法官拒绝了庭审
The judge denied the hearing.
他会根据我的书面动议做裁决
He's going to rule on my written motion instead,
我今天早上就提交文件了
and I filed that this morning.
那么 你的开庭陈述呢 你
So, your opening statement? You...
贝斯 我会记下你的每条注解
Bess, I would have taken every single note of yours.
这方面你真的很擅长
You are really good at this.
是的 只是小聪明
Yeah, but it was a trick.
不
No.
是对我的点化
A nudge.
我想让你考虑一件事
I wanted to give you something else to think about.
除了我失去一切之外的事吗
Something besides how I've lost everything?
是啊 一切都崩溃时
Well, it can be really hard
还要想清楚该怎么办 是挺难的
to figure out your next step when things get overwhelming.
你怎么样了呢
How are you doing?
提心吊胆的
It's been scary.
但也是解脱
But also freeing.
每次跟南茜谈过去的事时
I don't have to...
我不必担心
worry about keeping my story straight
如何把事情讲的合理圆♥满♥
every time I talk to Nancy about the past.
自从她出生以来第一次 我就是
For the first time since she was born, I'm just...
我就是我
...me.
没有任何秘密
Without any secrets.
看来我们俩一样
Guess that makes two of us.
只不过我没有任何希望
Although I'm just me without any hope.
你知道吗
You know...
我看过一部关于蜘蛛猴的纪录片
I saw this documentary once about spider monkeys.
它们在藤蔓间摇荡穿越丛林
Flying through the jungle from vine to vine.
太不可思议了
And they're incredible.
它们放开上一根藤蔓
There's always this moment
抓住下一根藤蔓前的
after they've let go of the last vine
那一刻
before they grab onto the next one.
它们不会踌躇 不会向下看
And they don't falter. They don't look down.
它们只是相信
They just go on faith
下一根藤蔓会在那里
that the next vine will be there.
是的
Right.
下一根藤蔓会在那里 贝斯
The next vine will be there, Bess.
要有信心
Have faith.
海湾利爪餐厅
他们怎么会卖♥♥给你
How can they sell you
一幅画却不告诉你作者的名字呢
a piece of art without giving you the artist name?
叫未知吗 满大街都有未知的人
It's Unknown? There could be a million Unknowns.
准确地说 他们把它卖♥♥给了尼克
Well, technically, they sold it to Nick.
你说啥
What?
这个未知有自己的签名
This Unknown has a signature.
在左上角
Upper left.
看到了 一串数字
Yeah, those numbers.
5962.
和柯林斯家地下室里的画上的数字一样
The same numbers that were on the paintings in Collins' basement.
我发誓我之前肯定看到过
Hey, I swear I've seen those before.
没错 我们俩都看过 在婴儿纪念册上
Yeah, we both have. The baby book.
你这次赚大了
You got yourself a deal on this art.
花一幅画的钱买♥♥了两幅 过来看
Two for the price of one. Check it out.
看
Look.
嘿 这下面还有一幅画
Hey, there's a painting underneath.
这是罗斯玛丽·博布西
That's Rosemary Bobbsey.
但是 好像
But, like,
老了14岁
14 years older.
就是她现在的模样
How she'd look today.
我刚收到法官的消息
I just heard from the judge.
他驳回了我的动议
He's not going to rule on my motion.
你说什么 为什么啊
What? Why?
艾迪·柯林斯刚刚过世 遗体被送走了
Eddie Collins just died. His body gave out.
等不到6点了 我们要找到吉尔
Couldn't wait until 6:00. We got to find Gil.
我不会让你这么做的 吉尔
I'm not gonna let you do this, Gil.
时间不多了
The clock started.
我必须在验尸官到之前搞定
I'm doing this before the coroner gets here.
艾迪·柯林斯并没有杀了她 吉尔
Eddie Collins didn't kill her, Gil.
那些画都是自画像
Those paintings are self-portraits.
上面有她的签名
They have her signature.
-5962并不是什么签名 -不 是签名
- 5962 is not a signature. - It is.
5磅9盎司 6磅2盎司
Five pounds, nine ounces. Six pounds, two ounces.
是你和阿曼达出生时的体重
Those are your birth weights. Amanda's and yours.
都记录在你的婴儿纪念册上
As recorded in your baby book.
好吧 其实她原本是个画家
Okay. So, she was a painter.
就是他杀了她
He still killed her.
不 她现在也是个画家
No, gosh, she is a painter.
她还活着
She's still alive.
他在哪儿
Where is he?
他已经在被送往班戈的停尸间路上了
He's halfway to a morgue in Bangor.
你现在去追也来不及了
You're never gonna get there in time.
复活裹尸布帮不了你了
The shroud won't work.
你 你耍我
You-you tricked me.
她救了你
She saved you.
妈妈还活着
Mom's alive.
什么 连你现在也相信她的鬼话
What, now-now y-you believe her?
我们那时候才6岁
We were six years old.
妈妈为什么要离开我们
Why would Mom leave us?
她当时病了 吉尔
She was sick, Gil.
妈妈当时由于妄想症在接受治疗
Mom was being treated for psychiatric delusions.
我们找到了她的病历
We found her medical records.
她妄想她自己被一个怪物缠身
She thought she was being haunted by a monster.
一个 一个燃烧着的东西
A-A Burning Thing.
那个东西在她的画里
It was in her paintings.
剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表