剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表
来了 汉娜发了一份12世纪
All right, Hannah texted a backup 12th-century recipe
解除幽灵附体的偏方
for removing supernatural parasites.
我们只需要备齐红醋 十字架还有几个熟鸡蛋
All we need is vinegar, a crucifix and some spoiled eggs.
这些仓库里有的是对吧
We got plenty of those in storage, right?
我们的蟋蟀快不够了
GEORGE:We're almost out of crickets.
乔治 我们都准备了一晚上了
George, we have been at this all night.
你有多少种解除
How many remedies for removing
幽灵附体的方法啊
supernatural parasites do you have?
直到我们试出正确的配方
Till we get it right.
准备好拍特写了
Ready for my close-up.
数到三 一 二
On three. One, two.
幽灵还在吗
The Wraith is still attached?
比之前更强大了吗
Stronger than ever?
这可能就是你们不用照相机
That's probably why you can see the marks
也能看到痕迹的原因了
without the camera.
汉娜 你那边研究进展的如何
Hey, Hannah. How's your side of the research coming?
我们很着急 请回电 谢了
We need an S.O.S. Please call me back. Thanks.
我建议咱们黑入镇上记录
Okay, I say we hack town records,
找到幽灵最早出现的记载
look for the earliest accounts of the Wraith.
我去跟园林管♥理♥员♥说一下
And I'll speak to the park ranger's office,
快速了解一下哥尔罕森林
uh, get a crash course on the Gorham Woods.
幽灵之所以上了你的身
So, the Wraith hitched a ride out on you
是因为你留在后面当诱饵吗
because you stayed behind as bait?
这事结束之后我想谈谈
I want to have a talk about impulse control
你的冲动控制问题
on the other side of this.
如果我能活下去
If I make it to the other side of this,
我们想谈什么就谈什么
we can talk about anything you want.
你会战胜它的
Hey, you're gonna beat this.
好吗
Okay?
你打败了埃弗雷特 把他送进监狱
You beat Everett, and you put him in prison.
现在还不好说呢
We're not in the clear with that yet.
如果埃弗雷特决定把卡尔森养大我的事昭告天下怎么办
What if Everett decides to tell the world that Carson raised me?
他会毁掉你 送你上法庭
I mean, he-he could destroy you, take you to court,
指控你绑♥架♥
file kidnapping charges.
他应该不会
I don't think he would do that.
如果他说你是他外孙女
If he outs you as his granddaughter,
你就继承了他的公♥司♥
you inherit his company.
他说得对 他断了我的资金来源
RYAN:He's right. He cut me off,
冻结了我的资产
he froze my assets.
我现在连西莉亚的葬礼都付不起
I can't even afford Celia's funeral right now.
瑞恩 我很难过
Oh, Ryan, I'm really sorry.
没什么好难过的 因为现在最重要的
Ah, don't be sorry, because all that matters right now
就是救你
is that we help you.
我只有你了
: I mean, you're all I got left.
所以
So...
我再给你倒杯水吧
I'm gonna get you another water, okay?
你能为我做的最好的事
Hey, I think the best thing you can do for me is
就是别在我这逗留了 然后
to stop hovering, and then,
和瑞恩一起
also, to go with Ryan
帮他处理西莉亚的后事
and help him lay Celia to rest.
他现在需要个父亲
He needs a dad right now.
给你
Here you go.
谢谢
Thank you.
好了 快走吧
All right.Go, please.
一有变化就联♥系♥我
The minute anything changes, call.
好的
I will.
鸡块吗
NICK: Chicken chips?
是我们公路旅行准备的食物
It's nourishment for our road trip.
只要24小时内没人死去的话
Amanda and I are gonna take it to the next level
我和阿曼达的关系就要更近一步了
as long as no one dies in the next 24 hours.
鲍勃西双胞胎的另一个来了
Here comes the other Bobbsey Twin.
你怎么不接我电♥话♥
Hey. Why haven't you answered my calls?
你一直在回避我
You've been ignoring me.Um...
- 你怎么了 - 没事
What happened to you?Nothing.
一种超自然疾病罢了
It's just a supernatural malady.
但我们已经控制住了 我会
But, um, we've got it under control, and I'll...
- 我会打给你的 - 不不 你为什么要推开我
I'll give you a call.No. No. Why are you pushing me away?
是汉娜 也许是有发现了
It's Hannah. Maybe she's got something.
你发现什么了
Hey. What did you find?
到目前为止 幽灵只在
Since the only sightings of the Wraith
哥尔罕森林出现过
until now have been in Gorham Woods,
可能那就是它的诞生地
it's likely that's where it was born.
如果我们能找出它是怎么出生的
If we can find out how something was born,
就能推断出怎么能弄死它
we can understand how it needs to die.
- 我们难道就直接问它吗 - 创造出如此
So do we just ask it?HANNAH: The creation
强大的存在可能会留下超自然回声
of an entity this powerful could have left a supernatural echo,
是一种在它出现的地方
a-an imprint of the past that reverberates
不断回响的过去的印记
through time in the place where it happened.
那我们怎么找到回声
Well, how do we access the echo?
我知道一种反向仪式
I know of an inversion ritual
让幽灵像天线一样
that will use the Wraith like an antenna
然后南茜像则作为接收器
and Nancy like a receiver as a way
看看它出生的那一天到底发生了什么
to actually see what happened on the day it came into being.
非常冒险
It's very risky.
我可以带你们看看我找到的记录
I can walk you through the records I found.
能跟你说句话吗
Can I talk to you for a second?Mm.
你要避开我然后去尝试他们的疯狂计划吗
So you're gonna ignore me and consider their insane plan?
不知道是不是幽灵的原因
I don't know if it's the Wraith,
还是你判断力太差
or if you've always had bad judgment.
汉娜从没让我失望过
Hannah's never failed me before.
跟我走 你不需要他们
Come with me. You don't need them.
这些痕迹是新出现的
Those marks weren't there before.
你情况恶化了 都是因为他们
You're getting worse. It's because of them.
你现在要听我的了吗
Will you listen to me now?
恶化是因为你
I'm getting worse because of you.
因为幽灵所以我看不到你最坏的一面
The Wraith made it so I didn't see the worst parts of you.
你蒙蔽了我
NANCY: You put me down.
真是个愚蠢的计划
What a stupid plan.
你趁虚而入
NANCY: You undercut me.
- 想让我与朋友们断绝来往 - 什么
You tried to isolate me...What?
- 他们警告过我 - 你现在
...from my friends, and they warned me.You're not
被幽灵附体了 说的都是鬼话 - 不是
yourself right now. This is the Wraith talking.No!
- 很显然 如果你 - 都是幽灵在搞鬼
Clearly, if you just...It is the Wraith's fault
我才能和你处这么久
that we lasted this long.
你从始至终一直在操控我
This whole time, it's been manipulating me
以我的脆弱为食
and feeding off of my vulnerabilities.
我们不能再继续下去了 吉尔
We're not doing this anymore, Gil.
你要和我分手吗
You're breaking up with me?
现在吗
Now?
你会后悔的
You'll regret this.
一直以来
All this time,
幽灵让你觉得你和它是无法分离的
the Wraith made you think there was no separating you from it.
你证明了这是错的
You just proved that wrong.
准备好了吗
ACE:Ready?
黑暗之魂 现出你本来的面目吧
ALL: Dark spirit, reveal to us your origin.
我们召唤这片森林向我们展现过去
We call on this forest to show us the past.
黑暗之魂 现出你本来的面目吧
Dark spirit, reveal to us your origin.
有变化了
Whoa. Something's happening.
南茜
ACE: Nancy!
- 她能听到我们吗 - 听不见
Can she hear us?She can't.
她相当于投影仪 我们要通过她来看
She's the projector we're gonna see this through.
泰姆伯伦斯·哈德森 别再靠近了
Temperance Hudson, come no farther!
你们以为你们的结界可以阻止我再次
You think your barrier can keep me from entering Horseshoe Bay
进入马蹄湾吗
again?
你们让我别无选择
TEMPERANCE: You left me no choice
只能创造出足够强大的存在
but to create an entity strong enough
来毁掉你们可悲的结界
to destroy your pathetic barrier.
泰姆伯伦斯 别这样
WOMAN: Temperance, don't do this.
- 住手 - 住手 泰姆伯伦斯
WOMAN 2: Stop.WOMAN: Stop it, Temperance.
你的仪式失败了
CORA: Your ritual has failed.
剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表