剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表
鱼女还没有出现
No sign of the fish lady yet.
你好 埃斯
Hi, Ace.
等等
Hey, hold on.
我把你拉进来
I'm merging you in.
大家都在吗
Are we all on the line?
-是的 -还有气
- Yeah. - Still present.
大家都还好吗
Is everybody okay?
很好
All good.
只是在我们回想人生这一路时
Just wanted some company while we're contemplating
能有人陪着
shuffling off our mortal coils.
除了南茜以外
Does anyone besides Nancy
还有人有什么未了之事吗
have any loose ends they want to tie up?
哪种未了之事
What kind of loose ends?
我不知道
I don't know...
后悔 反思
Regrets, ruminations,
死前告解
deathbed confessions.
我要告解
I confess...
我黑进联邦数据库
that I hacked into a federal database
是为了拿到一个证人保护计划成员的手♥机♥
to get the phone number of somebody in witness protection.
真的吗 谁啊
You did? Who?
贝斯 那叫证人保护证据
Bess, it's called witness protection.
-好吧 -那人依然处于保护中
- Okay. - Person's still protected.
我从来没有打过那个号♥码
I never called the number.
我不够勇敢
I wasn't brave enough.
作为你的精神支柱 不予评价
Hey, no judgment as your platanchor.
但我欠你一个道歉
But I-I do owe you an apology.
我没有问你就拿了你的小刀
I borrowed your pocketknife without asking.
你拿了玛德琳
You took Madeline?
-我还拿了乔治的骷髅手链 -我早知道了
- And I took George's skull bracelet. - Yeah, I knew that.
还有你的密钥卡 尼克
And your key fob, Nick.
我没有拿钥匙
I didn't take any of the keys.
只偷了亮亮的那个
It was just the shiny bit.
我有问题
I have a problem.
我烦躁的时候就会偷东西
I steal things when I feel bad.
如果我能活下来
And if we do live,
我会努力不那么做的
I am gonna try and stop doing that.
不要再烦躁还是不要再偷东西
Stop feeling bad or stealing?
都不要
Both.
我要告解了
Hey, here's my confession.
我没有做到蒂芙尼要我做的一件事
I haven't done the one thing that Tiffany wanted me to do.
没有用她的优盘扳倒哈德森家
Use her USB drive to take down the Hudsons.
事实上 我只是不想让我自己
And the truth is, I didn't want to put myself out there
变成
like some...
一个替罪羊 我只...
some sacrificial lamb. I just...
我只想重建我的生活
I just wanted to rebuild my life.
然后...入股一个餐厅
And... and co-own a restaurant,
然后
and...
然后谈恋爱
and be in love.
尼克 不管怎么样
Nick, for what it's worth,
我浏览了那个优盘里的东西
I've skimmed the surface of that drive.
这不是你一个人能做到的
It's not something you could do by yourself.
那些信息里的漏洞太多
Too many holes in the information.
你还需要有内部人员帮你填补上这些漏洞
You need somebody on the inside to fill in the blanks
才能想办法扳倒哈德森帝国
before you could even think about taking down the Hudson empire.
我还需要南茜的允许
Oh, I also need Nancy's permission,
毕竟她现在也算哈德森家的人了
now that she's technically a Hudson.
我允许了 如果我说话有用的话
Oh, well, permission granted, if it helps.
乔治
George...
你呢
what about you?
没有后悔
No regrets.
轮到南茜了
Nancy's turn.
那
Well...
我后悔伤害过你们
I regret ever hurting any of you.
我犯错时你们也信任我
You trusted me when I made mistakes.
我不希望任何人受伤
And I never wanted anybody to get hurt.
虽然我是哈德森家的人
Even though I am a Hudson,
但这种基因并没有让我
and my genes don't exactly do me any favors
成为一个好领导者
in the leadership department.
南茜 我相信你 好吗
Hey. Hey, Nancy, I believe you. Okay?
别担心
Don't worry.
对啊 我也相信你
Yeah, I do, too.
她来了
She's here.
救命啊
Help!
来人救救我啊
Somebody help me, please!
我们会活过今天
We're not dying today.
我的沙子会变成海水 然后
My sand will turn to seawater, and...
是我们 我们是头一个
It's us. We're first.
-她在哪 她去哪了 -不知道
- Where is she? Where'd she go? - I don't know.
她在哪
Where is she?
扔沙子啊
Throw the sand!
来这儿
Hey. Come here.
救命啊
Help!
谁来救救我啊
Can somebody help me?!
她 她走了
She... She-She's gone.
真不敢相信
I can't believe it.
你恶兆中的水反而杀了她
The water from your portent killed her.
救命啊
Help!
谁来救救我啊
Somebody help me, please!
一切都会好起来的
Everything's gonna be okay.
坚持住
Just hold on.
坚持住 坚持住
Just hold on, just hold on.
你以前给人包扎过吗
Have you done that before?
这不是我第一次给人包扎
It's not my first patch-up,
但那是另一个故事了
but that is a story for another time.
很高兴我们都还能听到那个故事
Glad we'll all be around to hear it.
你没事
Hey, you're okay.
是啊
Yeah.
这是谁的功劳啊
Who did the honors?
我们干的
We did.
伙计们
People,
我们应该庆祝一下
we should be celebrating.
吧台里有起泡酒
There's sparkling cider behind the bar.
很好 我去拿
That'll do nicely. I will grab it.
你们看到了吗
Are you guys seeing this?
教父式的
Godfather-style.
她会在午夜来找我们
She's coming for us at midnight.
我们没
W-we didn't...
我们没杀死阿格雷卡
We didn't kill the Aglaeca.
而是把她惹毛了
We just pissed her off.
现在是晚上9点 就是说我们还剩3小时
9 pm now. That means we have three hours left.
南茜 我们该怎么办
Nancy, what are we gonna do?
我不知道
I don't know.
我一找到钥匙
Um, as soon as I find my keys,
就送你回家
I-I'll drive you home.
给你讲个笑话
You know what's funny?
我们家的门把手一直没修好
We never fixed that doorknob at my house.
现在那个倒霉门把手
Now that stupid doorknob's
会比我长命
gonna outlive me on this planet.
那你就更有理由
Well, all the more reason for you to spend
与你在乎的人共度
the last few precious hours with the people
最后宝贵的几小时
that you care about.
走吧 你的家人在等你
Come on, your family will be waiting for you.
其实不是
Actually, they're not.
他们以为我还在工作
They think I'm still at work.
也就是说查理
Which means Charlie
即使知道睡觉的时候
is still up watching BTS dance videos
应该把手♥机♥收起来
even though she knows she's supposed
但还在看防弹少年团的舞蹈视频
to put her phone away at bedtime.
杰西正在制♥作♥海洋哺乳动物的海报
Jesse's working on a marine mammal poster
因为科学展就在这周
'cause the science fair is this week.
剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表