剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表
嘿 杰米
Hey, Jimmy.
你一定得尝尝南瓜派
You got to try the pumpkin pie.
真聪明
Very clever.
你想做什么
What are you up to?
这是你的杀手账户 埃弗雷特
This is your hit man account, Everett.
钱在哪里 你这个疯子
Where is the money, you psychopath?
这不可能
That can't be right.
别喝太多
GIL: Don't overdo it.
没有手 尿尿是很困难的
It's tough to pee without your hands,
那部分我可不准备欣赏
and that part of the gig, I did not sign up for.
谢谢
Thank you.
希望你没有把我之前的冲动放在心上
And I hope you didn't take my earlier outburst to heart.
我的脑子还不怎么清醒
My mind is not the clearest.
但我知道
But what I do know
你是你父亲的儿子
is that you are your father's son,
伯特伦是一个真正正直的人
and Bertram is a truly stand-up guy.
他从来没有让我
You know, he never once asked me
利用我的影响力把他弄出监狱
to use my influence to get him out of prison,
真是很可惜
which is a shame.
我确实有这个能力
Because I do have influence.
像我这样的人可以让你父亲获释
A man like me could get your father released.
那又怎样
And then what?
你要像
You're gonna kill him
杀了你的会计一样杀了他吗
the same way you killed your accountant?
看起来
You know, it seems like
对我父亲最好的事情就是
the best thing for my father...
让你消失
...is for you to just disappear.
是吧
Is it?
还是我提供给你和你妹妹
Or would it be better for him
离开拖车公园开始新生活的机会
if I provided the means for you and your sister
对他更好
to get out of that trailer park and start a new life?
我不想让你父亲死
I don't want your father dead.
我只是想让他闭嘴
I want him quiet.
他的长♥期♥幸福也就保证了
And his long-term happiness achieves that as well.
对你来说也有很大好处
With a significant upside for you.
要多少钱
How much money?
给我一个数字
Give me a number.
康纳 我是塔姆拉 你知道西莉亚·哈德森
Connor, it's Tamura. Do we have a time of death
- 的死亡时间了吗 - 知道了
- for Celia Hudson yet? - CONNOR: We do.
看起来她的尸体是在死后22小时被发现的
Mm, looks like her body was discovered
差不多是这个时间
22 hours postmortem. Give or take.
22小时
22 hours.
所以她是在客人们使用游艇俱乐部停车场
So she was killed long before guests would have used
参加埃弗雷特的派对之前被杀的
the yacht club parking lot for Everett's party.
根据状况判断
Yeah, judging by the state of rig...
吉尔 我们得谈谈
NANCY: Gil, we got to talk.
- 你在干什么 - 嘿
- What the hell are you doing? - Hey.
- 听着 我找到了解决办法 - 我有个提议
- Listen, I found us a way out of this. - I have an offer.
去你的提议吧
Screw your offer.
- 我不知道他跟你说了什么 - 不是你看到的这样
- I don't know what he told you...- It's not what it looks like.
听我解释
Just let me explain.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
- 你杀了她 - 儿子
- You killed her. - Son,
- 我从来没有 - 瑞安
- I've never been... - Ryan?
你杀了她
You killed her!
你怎么
What are you...
抱歉 瑞安 我知道西莉亚
NANCY:I'm sorry, Ryan. I know that Celia was...
我不想再想她了
RYAN:I don't want to think about her.
我在考虑他的事情
I want to think about him.
你怎么找到我们的
How did you find us?
塔姆拉告诉我的
Tamura told me.
他的豪华轿车最后一次出现是在西边
His limo was last seen on the west side,
除了露西·塞布尔他和西边还有什么联♥系♥
and what other connection does he have to the west side
别慌
but Lucy Sable? Don't-don't panic.
好吧 我先想到的
Okay? I figured it out first.
塔姆拉不知道这段历史
Tamura doesn't know about the history.
在他追上来之前我们还有时间
We got some time till he catches up.
有什么计划
So, what's the plan?
让埃弗雷特坦白
Get Everett to confess.
我去找证据 我有霍华德的笔记本电脑
I went looking for proof. I have Howard's laptop.
好 我们需要进入
Okay. So, w-we need to access
他存入我名下的所有账户
whatever accounts he had put in my name,
然后我们要追踪这笔钱
and then we need to trace the money
- 找到那个杀手 - 对
- to whatever hit man he...- Right,
但是最近没有付款
but there are no recent payments.
最近没有付款是什么意思
What do you mean, there's no recent payments?
这还不能说明他与之无关 不能
It-it doesn't clear him, still. It doesn't.
也许他还没付钱
M-Maybe he hasn't paid yet.
对 你知道的从事投机行业的杀手
Right. 'Cause you know hit men who work on spec.
或许他这次没有用你的账户付款
Or maybe he didn't use your account for payment this time.
他直接付的现金
Or he paid in cash.
肯定会有资金轨迹
There has to be a money trail.
除非埃弗雷特亲手杀了西莉亚
Unless Everett murdered Celia himself,
但这不是他惯用的作案手法
but that's not his usual M.O.
不
No.
电脑里没有吗
Was there anything
没有任何线索吗
o-on the computer? A-Any clues?
没有什么能扳倒埃弗雷特的东西
NANCY:Nothing that'll take Everett down.
你还有什么没说
What are you not saying?
我看了埃弗雷特和西莉亚的婚前协议
I read Everett and Celia's prenup.
如果她被杀了的话 他会丧失
He forfeits any right to Celia's family's estate
对西莉亚家族财产的所有权
if she's ever murdered.
好吧 但
RYAN: Okay, but...
如果他杀了她
if he had her murdered,
他肯定会伪装成一场意外
he'd make it look like an accident.
我知道 是吗 就像他对霍华德那样
NANCY: I know.Right? Just like he did with-with Howard,
他卷入了那么多谋杀案
with all the murders that he's involved in.
听着 如果她死了
Look, he doesn't inherit anything
那么他就不能继承所以 对吧
if she's murdered, right?
那他为什么要留下一大笔钱
Why would he pass on a fortune?
- 这根本说不通 - 好吧
- It just... It just doesn't add up. - Well,
会明白的 只是需要一些时间
it will. I just need a little more time.
不 不会的
GIL: No, it won't.
有机会的话应该让他走的
I should've let him go when I had the chance.
你真觉得埃弗雷特会给你钱吗
Do you really think that Everett was gonna pay you?
你真觉得他会招供吗
You really think he would fold up and confess? Huh?
真是个愚蠢的计划
That was a stupid plan.
- 嘿 冷静点 好吗 - 那个计划
- Hey, back off, okay? - NANCY: It was a plan
- 你也是同意的 - 是 那是因为你说
- you agreed to. - Yes, because you said
你可以把埃弗雷特绳之以法来保护我爸
you could protect my dad by bringing Everett to justice.
而现在你对埃弗雷特的判断错了
But now you're wrong about Everett
而我会因为绑♥架♥进监狱
and I get to end up in prison for kidnapping.
就是他杀了西莉亚
He killed Celia.
我会找到证据的
I will find the evidence.
相信我
Trust me.
你找不到的
You won't.
因为根本没有证据
Because it doesn't exist.
就连你也开始相信我了
And even you are starting to believe me,
不是吗
aren't you?
我能问你个
Can I ask you
与南茜诅咒不相关的问题吗
a non-Nancy-curse-related question?
问吧
Sure.Okay.
我有个朋友
So, I have this friend
正在接待一位死去女士的灵魂
who is hosting the spirit of a dead lady.
- 继续 - 我们最近被告知
- Go on. - We were recently told
我朋友的生命线现在
that my friend's life line
和这个女人的生命线连一起了
is now merging with this woman's.
诺黛特
Um, Nodette.
问题是诺黛特的生命线很猛烈 很短
Problem is Nodette's life line was violent and short,
我朋友被告知
and my friend was told
剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表