剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表
值得冒险
it-it was worth the risk.
是吗
Was it?
录像带不在这儿
The videotape isn't in there,
当然不在这儿了
because of course it's not,
因为埃弗雷特发现霍华德在找录像带时
because Everett moved it the second he found out
马上就转移了
that Howard was looking into to.
现在小瓦和瑞安是他黑名单上的下个目标
And now Val and Ryan are next on his hit list.
恭喜啊
Congratulations.
好吧 但他不会真对自己儿子下手吧
Okay, but he's not actually gonna go after his own son.
会的 他会的
Yes, he is.
即便过后他会后悔 但埃弗雷特一生气
Even if he regrets it later, when Everett gets angry,
就无法控制自己
he can't control himself.
-他会大发雷霆 -你们得带她离开镇子
- He sees red. - You need to get her out of town.
马上
Now.
不能用信♥用♥卡♥ 不能用她的名字干任何事
No credit cards. Nothing in her name.
扔掉手♥机♥
Ditch your cell phone.
工作 瑞安或是你最爱的姑妈都别联♥系♥
No communication with work or with Ryan or your favorite aunt.
懂吗 直到埃弗雷特消失
Okay? Not until Everett is gone.
你去哪
Hey, hey, hey. Where you going?
西莉亚设法说服埃弗雷特相信我
Celia managed to convince Everette to trust me.
如果有人能阻止他
If anyone can stop him from doing
对付小瓦和瑞安的话 就是西莉亚了
whatever he's about to do to Val and Ryan, it's Celia.
我们得私下谈谈
We need to talk, in private.
你能帮帮我吗
Would you help me?
香槟杯还在盒子里呢
The champagne flutes are still in the boxes.
瑞安有麻烦了
Ryan is in trouble.
他和霍华德共过事 现在埃弗雷特知道了
He was the one working with Howard, and now Everett knows.
埃弗雷特吗
Everett?
我想他知道我们的秘密
I think he knows our secret.
是的 我知道 你之前告诉过我
Yeah, I know. You-you told me that earlier.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
你怎么没为聚会打扮一下呢
Why aren't you dressed for the party?
香槟杯应该是放在什么地方了
The champagne flutes should be in here somewhere.
尸体已经僵硬了
The body is in rigor mortis,
所以你已经死亡8到12小时了
so you've been dead a minimum of eight to 12 hours.
可能死亡一天了
Maybe all day.
你总是说到埃弗雷特
You kept talking about Everett.
我觉得埃弗雷特发现了
I think Everett found out.
他知道我们的小秘密
He knows our little secret.
埃弗雷特杀了你吗
Did Everett kill you?
-我不知道 -他雇人杀的吗
- I don't know. - Did-did he hire somebody?
是因为我吗 因为
Was it because of me, because of...
因为他发现了 还是因为别的事
because he found out, or was it something else?
我不记得了 我不记得了
I don't remember. I can't remember.
天呐 他领先了我多少
My God, how far ahead of me is he?
我以为我只要通过忠诚考验
I thought that I was just having to pass a loyalty test,
但我已经失败了
but I already failed.
他 他因为你撒谎杀了你
He... he murdered you for lying.
他杀了自己的妻子
His own wife!
如果他想杀你
And if he's willing to kill you...
我以为 我尽量保
I thought... I was trying to pr...
我以为我可以保护大家
I thought that I could protect everybody,
但我现在毫无机会
but now I don't stand a chance.
我毫无机会
I don't stand a chance.
没事的
It's okay.
没事
It's okay.
对不起
I am so sorry.
我不能留在这儿了
I can't stay.
不不不
No, no, no, no. No, no, no, no.
别走
Don't go.
不要 求你别走
No, please don't go.
安全起见 最多一两周内
You're gonna want to get a new one
你就买♥♥个新手♥机♥
in a week or two, max, just to be safe.
我也给瑞安搞了个一次性手♥机♥
I got Ryan a burner phone, too.
号♥码在里面 只是你不能用其他线路
The number's in there-- just, you can't call him
打给他
from any other line.
不确定你喜不喜欢沙丁鱼
Not sure how you feel about sardines,
但是
but...
这个盒子不太好
This box is pretty unfortunate,
但这本书真的很棒 所以带着吧
but this book is really good-- so take that.
然后这件毛衣挺可爱的
And then this sweater is kind of cute,
但是穿前洗一下
but wash it before you wear it.
听着
Listen,
这些钱够你用一阵的
this is gonna hold you over for a while.
-不不不 我不能要 -可以的
- No. No, no.I can't take this. - Yes. Yes, you can.
-你得拿着 -不 我可以帮你解决的
- You have to. - No. I can help you figure this out.
我不想离开你
I don't want to leave you.
伙伴们 给他们点时间
Let's give them a minute, guys.
听着 尼克可以留下 好吗
Look, Nick can stay, all right?
因为他没被摄像机拍到
Because he wasn't caught on camera.
所以他暂时安全 但是你我可不是
So he's safe for a while, but you and I, we're not.
-我爸会派人找你的 -是 那你呢
- My dad will send somebody for you. - Yeah, but what about you?
我要留下 我要对抗这些
I'm gonna stay, and I'm gonna fight this.
好吗 我能争取到时间 但你不能
Okay? I can buy time, but you can't.
但是安全后
But when it's safe,
我会去接你
I'm gonna come get you.
但在那之前 我要你销声敛迹
But until then, I need you to stay underground.
我要保证你的安危
And I need to make sure that you're okay,
因为我已经失去太多我在乎的女人了
'cause I have already lost too many women that I care about.
在乎
Care about?
现在去解决那个记者
Take care of the reporter now.
瑞安那边 我亲自和他说
I'll speak to Ryan myself.
真是出
How...
大戏啊
theatrical.
裙子不错
Nice dress.
你雇佣我是因为你顾忌霍德华
You hired me because you were worried about Howard
还有他可能泄露的信息
and what information he might have leaked.
但你不该顾忌他
But it's not him you should be worried about.
那些印记是什么
What are those marks?
那依你之见 我该顾忌谁呢
Then who should I be worried about, in your estimation?
我
Me.
你的孙女
Your granddaughter.
好了 吉尔 我们出发
Okay, Gil, let's go.
剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表