剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表
拜托
Come on!
我睡不着
I was unable to sleep.
你应该好好谢谢我
And you should have a mind to thank me.
你是一个店主
You are a business owner.
你不能穿着小孩子家的衣服
You cannot be clothed in children's outerwear.
你不能半夜离开我的家
just leave my house at night, okay?
我的妹妹们可能会需要我
My sisters might need me.
她们能照顾好自己
They can fend for themselves.
你为什么要给查理买♥♥一只鸟
And why did you buy Charlie a bird?
我喜欢它的歌♥声
I enjoy its song.
听着 我靠这家店养我的家人
Look, this business provides for my family,
我需要把这里打理好
and I need it to run smoothly.
如果你把什么都改了 就不可能打理好
It won't run smoothly if you change everything around!
乔治 我...
George, I...
迟了一步 贝斯
Too late, Bess.
你的情人刚走
Your lover just left.
其实
Um, actually,
我是想找你得
I wanted to talk to you.
我真的很抱歉
I'm really sorry.
我没有别的意思
Okay? I-I meant nothing by it,
我保证我会做得更好
and I promise I'm gonna do better.
-我会告诉尼克 -不
- Okay, and I'm gonna tell Nick... - Wait, no.
别告诉尼克 他会对那些信很生气的
Don't tell Nick. He'll just be mad about the letters.
等等 你...你还对我很生气吗
Wait, are you... are you still mad at me?
天啊
Oh, my God.
信
The letter!
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
把英国女人给奥黛特的信藏起来
To go hide Odette's love letter from the Englishwoman.
也许这样能让她学会别乱动我的东西
Maybe that'll teach her not to mess with my stuff.
她看上去很喜欢你
She seems really into you.
嗯 我也很喜欢她
Yeah, I'm into her, too.
没想到你们俩进展这么快
Didn't realize you two were moving so fast.
我们都很擅长给对方惊喜啊
We're both capable of surprising each other.
我们从哪里开始
Okay, where do we start?
卡森的委托人说他看到灯塔方向有光束
Carson's client said he saw a beacon coming from the lighthouse,
但是海岸护卫队说
but, according to the Coast Guard,
那个灯塔已经50年没人在了
the lighthouse has been inoperable for 50 years.
确认过了 已经是一片废墟了
Confirmed. It is a pile of rubble.
有新鲜余烬的废墟
A pile of rubble with fresh embers.
有人在这里燃烧过篝火吗
Did someone have a bonfire here or something?
那是血迹吗
Is that blood?
看
Hey, look at this.
这是计数
It's a tally mark system.
但是线条时七个一组 不是五个一组 真奇怪
The lines are in groups of seven instead of five. Weird.
什么声音
What was that?
-野生动物吗 -或者鬼魂
- Wild animal? - Or ghost.
不见得黄瓜都在这里
Hey, there's the missing pickles.
鬼魂不会流血
Ghosts don't bleed.
她时真人
She's real.
你受伤了吗
Are you hurt?
我叫南茜 这是埃斯和阿曼达
My name's Nancy. This is Ace and Amanda.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
伯蒂
Birdie.
你家人和你一起吗
Is your family with you?
没有
No.
你一个人住在这里吗
You live here all alone?
你这些东西都是哪里来的
Where'd you get all this stuff?
她可能韧带扭伤了
I think she has a ligament sprain,
腿上伤口感染看起来也不大妙
and that infection on her leg doesn't look great either.
我是医疗志愿者
I'm a volunteer EMT.
我能帮你治好
I can fix it!
不会疼的 只是需要一些药品
It won't hurt. I just need supplies.
我们可以带你回马蹄湾
Yeah, we can take you back to Horseshoe Bay.
如果不及时救助 你可能会失去你的腿
If you don't get help, you could lose your leg.
你们之后会送我回来吗
You'll take me back here after?
回到这个荒岛吗
To this deserted island?
这不是荒岛 这是...我的家
It's not deserted. It's... my home.
好的
Yeah, okay.
-先帮你治好吧 -好
- Let's just get you some help first. - Okay.
来
Here.
利爪
看来埃斯和阿曼达时认真的了
So Ace and Amanda are a thing now?
你喜欢她吗
Oh, do we like her?
她很能干
She's competent.
我在伯蒂那儿看到的黄瓜罐头
So the pickle jars I saw in Birdie's stash
是那个船长的货物
were a part of the captain's order.
也许是她导致船难的
Maybe she caused the accident?
我们对比过失踪人员
We searched Missing Persons.
没有符合她的描述
She doesn't match any descriptions.
她看上去也没有缺衣少食的样子
She seems pretty well fed and taken care of.
应该没有在那座岛上流落太久
Couldn't have been on the island for that long.
好吧 那怎么办
All right, so what's the move?
找田村警探吗
Detective Tamura?
或者社会服务机构
Or social services.
她显然经历了不少事
I mean, she's clearly been through a lot.
让她跟人聊聊也许不错
It'd be good if she talked to someone.
我已经尽可能照顾她了
I treated her best I could,
但是她还是应该去看医生
but she should go see a doctor.
伯蒂 你...你没事吧
Birdie, are you... are you okay?
我想吃点别的
I-I want to eat something else.
你想吃什么
Yeah, what would you like?
烤芝士黄油
Grilled cheese and peanut butter.
好
Yeah.
我们可以给你做
We can make that for you.
我觉得是该听你的 去找社工
I think you're right about the social worker.
我陪她等人来
I'll stay with her until somebody gets here.
嗯 我去打电♥话♥
Yeah. I'll go make the call.
我能用一下洗手间吗
Can I use the bathroom?
拜托
I mean, come on.
谁会吃烤芝士黄油三明治
Who eats grilled cheese and peanut butter sandwiches?
你知道奇怪的是什么吗
You know what's weird?
我还记得我第一次来利爪上班时
I actually remember one of my first shifts at The Claw.
有一大笔单子
There was a huge catering order
点了烤芝士黄油
for grilled cheese and peanut butter.
那时候就觉得恶心 现在也是
Gross then, gross now.
我去喂饱这只小鸟[伯蒂]
I should feed that damn bird.
乔治在14岁的时候就在利爪工作
And George has been working at The Claw since she was 14.
那都是五年前的事了
That was almost five years ago.
我在岛上的石头上看到了计数
I saw tally marks carved into a rock on the island.
260组七
It's... it's 260 rows of seven.
1820天
1,820 days.
大概是五年前
That's almost five years.
我有发现
I found something.
2014年11月30日
November 30, 2014.
保罗·克鲁斯 缅因州猫头鹰湾海洋机械的老板
Paul Klohs, owner of Marine Mechanics in Owl Cove, Maine,
马蹄湾海域发生惨痛意外 无人生还
跟他妻子奥莉维亚 以及女儿伊丽莎白出海
went sailing with his wife Olivia and daughter Elizabeth.
几天后 游船被冲上海岸
The boat washed ashore days later.
没有找到过他们的尸体
Bodies were never found.
她的奶奶和伯伯为她守夜
Her grandmother and uncle held a vigil.
他们给她供奉了烤芝士黄油三明治
They served grilled cheese and peanut butter sandwiches.
这是伊丽莎白最喜欢的零食
And it was Elizabeth's favorite snack.
伯蒂
Birdie.
她从来就不是失踪人员
She was never a missing person.
她被推定死亡
She was presumed dead.
她不知怎么的想办法活到了现在
And somehow she's kept herself alive this whole time.
有人看到过一个长尾鹦鹉吗
Hey, has anyone seen a parakeet?
你这里有点...
Oh, you have a little something...
这是一个意外
It was an accident.
我去给你拿一件干净的衣服
I'm gonna get you a clean shirt.
为什么 为什么你们要这么做
Why? Why are you doing this?!
剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表