剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表
听着
Look.
我知道吉尔会给人什么样的印象
I know how Gil can come across,
但是 我是他的一切 他也一直都是
but... I'm all he has and he's always been
我所拥有的一切
all I've ever had.
他现在需要我
He needs me now.
我明白
I get that.
我不是让你做选择
I'm not asking you to choose.
我只是说
I'm-I'm just saying that...
我想优先考虑你
...I want to prioritize you.
如果你能优先考虑我的话
If you'll prioritize me.
嗨
Hey.
我只是想为昨天的事谢谢你
I just want to say thank you for yesterday.
你真的为我做了很多
You really stepped it up for me.
我很感激这一点
And... I appreciate that.
嗯
Oui.
我越来越喜欢你了
I have grown quite fond of you.
也许太喜欢了
Perhaps toofond.
我正在变成一个
I'm turning into a, uh...
怎么说来着
How do you say...?
直升机鬼
Helicopter ghost.
这就是为什么我必须说再见
It is why I must say goodbye.
但你不能说再见啊
But you can'tsay goodbye.
这就是我们困境的讽刺
That's the irony of our predicament.
我可能无法离开你的身体
I may not be able to move on and leave your body,
但我可以不出来
but I can stop coming out.
什么 把你自己锁在里面吗
What, like lock yourself up inside?
还要把钥匙扔掉
And throw away the key.
你得活在
You need to go live
当下
every moment you have left.
趁你还有时间
And I need to get out of the way
我得让开
while you still have time.
我在这里所做的事
There is nothing I can do here
都不值得再偷你一秒的人生
that is worth stealing another second from you.
有件事你可以做
There is one thing.
去找贝丝 把这个给她 好吗
Go find Bess and give this to her, okay?
就在我想要放弃的时候
* Just when I felt like giving up...
给你
: For you.
用来纪念我
To remember me by.
等我消失在乔治的潜意识深处后
When I disappear into the depths of George's unconscious.
永远消失
Forever.
我知道你为什么这么做 但我
I get why you're doing this, but I...
不想说再见
...don't want to say goodbye.
你和我也许只是个幻想
You and I may have been a fantasy.
每个夜晚在我窗外
* Every night outside my window...
但你使我又一次
But you have made me whole
完整
again.
而现在
And now...
我必须替乔治把这个交给你
I must deliver this to you from George.
我只是在等待这一刻
* I'm just waiting for the moment
当你告诉我那是真的
* When you tell me that it's true
我只是在等待给你的一刻
* I'm just waiting on a moment for you
告诉我
* To tell me
你的感觉
* How you feel
我一直都知道
* Always known for me
是你 是你
* It's you, it's you
永别了
Adieu.
独自站在25岁
* Standing alone at 25
我几乎认不出来了
* I barely recognize
我自己的蓝眼睛
* My own blue eyes
我早该知道
* I should've known...
她走了 是吗
She's gone, isn't she?
这一次我回来了
* I'm coming back this time...
对不起 贝丝
I'm sorry, Bess.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
嗨 埃斯
Hi, Ace.
我 嗯
I, um...
我有个在悬崖上和你一起的梦境
I had this dreamscape experience with you at the bluffs.
我必须要见你 因为它非常
And I had to see you because it was very...
非常强大 我感觉到
it was very powerful and I felt things...
南茜
Nancy?
我就知道是你
I thought that was you!
如果你是来找埃斯的 你刚错过他了
Well, if you're looking for Ace, you just missed him.
他和阿曼达去浪漫自驾游了
He and Amanda are off on this romantic road trip.
你看起来有点失望呢
You look disappointed.
来吧 带点饼干回家
Come on, take some cookies home.
你可以把它们冻起来 保质期很久
You can freeze them-- they keep forever.
给我些真实的东西
* Just give me something real
我一直都知道
* Always known for me...
我很高兴我们这样做了
I'm glad we're doing this.
敬我们新的优先考虑对象
Here's to new priorities.
怎么了
What's wrong?
我觉得我好像落下了什么东西
I feel like I left something behind.
是啊 我每次去度长假都有这种感觉
Yeah, I always feel like that when I go on a long vacation.
告诉我你的感觉
* Tell me how you feel
我一直都知道
* Always known for me
你
* It's you...
你喜欢吗
Do you like it?
超爱的
I love it.
我一直都知道
* Always known for me...
我想更像你
I want to be more like you.
现在就开始认真生活
And start living my life now.
不再有迟来的满足
No more delayed gratification.
不再等待
No more waiting.
好吧 嗯 你想先做什么
Okay, well... what do you want to do first?
和你结婚
Marry you.
真会说
Good one.
不
No.
尼克
Nick...
奈德·尼克尔森
Ned Nickerson...
你愿意和我结婚吗
...will you marry me?
指关节和球接触
...knuckles on the ball,
不是用指甲和指尖
but not with the fingernails and fingertips.
这能让投手
This allows the pitcher
- 来放慢速度 - 嘿
to slow the speed...Hey.
你感觉怎么样
How you feeling?Whoa.
你们两个可真合拍
There's two of you.
我很好 我很好
I'm good... I'm good.
好
Good.
这是关于 指节投球的起源
Uh, this is about the... the origin of the knuckleball pitch.
指节球 技巧比你想的要多
The knuckleball-- a lot more to it than you think.
怎么了
What is it?
明天我要主持一场新闻发布会
I am hosting a press conference tomorrow.
宣布我是姓哈德森的
To announce that I'm a Hudson.
成为哈德森企业的合法继承人
And to take over Hudson Enterprises
既然瑞恩已经被排除在
as its rightful heir, now that Ryan has been
继承权之外
frozen out of the succession.
但我这样做只是
But I am only doing that
因为我想分割公♥司♥的资产
because I want to divide up the company's assets.
然后作为赔款分给埃弗雷特的受害者
And give them to Everett's victims as reparations.
我知道你在想什么
And I know what you're thinking.
我们怎么保护卡尔森 他怎么办
How do we protect Carson, what about him?
我做了些调查 发现
Well, I did a little digging and there's
一些你可以签的东西
something that you could sign,
瑞恩 叫做 父母同意收养
Ryan, called a "consent of parent to adoption..."
我已经处理好了
I already took care of it.
你放弃了作为我父亲的权利吗
You gave up your rights as my father?
是的
Yeah.
是的
Yeah.
但是 看看这个
But... check this out.
作为交换 我在你沙发上得到了一个好位置
I got a sweet new spot on your couch in exchange.
剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表