剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表
紧急情况下使用风扇
有人吗
Hello? Anyone?
我得去河道高地车道118号♥
I need to get to 118 River Heights Drive.
尼克 怎么了
Nick, what happened?
你是谁
Who are you?
神探南茜
第二季第十一集
马蹄湾
游艇俱乐部
不好意思 请你再说一遍
I'm sorry, I'm gonna have to ask you to repeat that.
南茜·德鲁是你的女儿
Nancy Drew is your daughter.
你为什么这么认为
And why would you think that?
她的DNA
Her DNA.
我可以理解她为什么瞒着这件事
I can understand why she kept it a secret.
她的恐惧是合理的
I mean, she's right to be afraid.
你能想象等我告诉你父亲时 他会有什么反应吗
Can you predict your father's reaction when I tell him?
埃弗雷特一直希望你能有一个孩子
Everett has always wanted you to have a child,
来继承这家公♥司♥
an heir to the company.
但他绝对想象不到 是一个少女
But he did not imagine this: a teenaged girl,
现法定成年人 可以毁掉我们家族
legally an adult, who can now destroy our family.
你还没有告诉他吗
And you haven't told him yet?
不 我想先和你说
No. I wanted to, uh, to talk to you first.
我要先向他保证
I wanted to be able to assure him
你在这之前一点都不知道
that you didn't know anything until this very moment.
我很希望事实也的确如此
And I would very much like for that to be true.
我当然不知道了 母亲
Well, of course I didn't know, Mother.
很好
Good.
我会处理的
I'll handle it.
别担心
Don't worry.
他的症状很符合
His symptoms are consistent with a severe case
严重的逆行性失忆症 说明他保留了基本的技能
of retrograde amnesia, meaning he's retained basic skills--
走路 说话 换衣服什么的
walking, talking, dressing--
但是他不知道自己是谁 以及我们是谁
however, he does not know who he is or who any of us are.
好吧
Right.
好了
Okay.
很抱歉麻烦你们了
Hey. Sorry about all this.
我只是想要弄明白我是谁
I just want to understand who I am.
那也许我们应该先给你换一身衣服
Then we should probably get you changed out of that,
这绝不是你会穿的
'cause that's not you.
真的吗 但这好暖和
Oh, really? But it-but it's so warm.
你来自佛罗里达州
You're from Florida.
你可不需要毛绒
Not a lot of need for fleece.
我来自佛罗里达州吗
I'm from Florida?
那我现在为什么在缅因州
Then why am I here in Maine?
这其实不是你想要的
It wasn't really your choice.
你16岁的时候热了点小麻烦
You got yourself into a little bit of trouble when you were 16.
你就来找你的朋友蒂芙尼
You came for your friend Tiffany.
她给了你几百万
Yeah, who actually gave you several millions of dollars.
所以恭喜你 你是个百万富翁
So, congratulations, you're a millionaire.
埃斯 有没有找到尼克的手♥机♥
Hey, Ace, any luck tracking down Nick's phone?
还没有 再问也没用
Not yet. Keep asking.
抱歉 我在找呢
Sorry. I'm working on it.
怎么了
What's going on?
我自己也有些谜团
Got a little mystery of my own.
这不是你失散已久的哥哥放你鸽子前
Hey, isn't that the box your long-lost brother left you
给你留下的盒子吗
before he stood you up?
没错
Yep.
我爸妈也有一个这样的
My parents have one just like it.
我不知道这有什么意义
I don't know what it means
也不知道他为什么在里面留了张我爸爸的照片
or why he'd leave a photo of my dad in it.
汤姆
他现在连信息都不回了
And now he's not answering my texts, either.
我觉得很奇怪
I am confused.
你的名字叫奈德·尼克森
Your name is Ned Nickerson.
你叫我尼克
You call me Nick?
你妈妈的名字叫米莉
Your mom's name is Millie.
我是你女朋友 这才是最重要的
Huh. I am your girlfriend. That's-that's important.
好吧
Okay.
这是在你口袋里发现的
Found these in your pocket.
你见过吗
These familiar to you at all?
没有 没有 从来没见过
No. No, n-never seen that before.
那肯定是在丧失记忆之前放进口袋的
Then you must have gotten them before you lost your memory.
我们来弄个时间线 昨晚谁见过尼克
Hey, let's make a timeline. Who saw Nick last night?
尼克九点左右打电♥话♥给我
Um, Nick called me around 9:00-ish
说他又和埃斯吵了一架
to say that he was crashing with Ace again.
你有时候会睡在他沙发上
You stay on his couch sometimes.
你两头住
You bounce around.
我们十点关门的时候
When we closed up at 10:00,
尼克说他要去乔治家
Nick said that he was headed to George's.
那我撒了谎吗
So I lied?
我...
Do...
我经常这么做吗
I do that a lot?
也许我听错了
Maybe I misheard you.
这样吧 我去问问我父母
You know what? I'll go ask my parents
看看他们有没有见过你
if they saw you last night
再给你拿点你自己的衣服
and get you some of your own clothes.
所以我是
So I'm a...
一个到处蹭住的百万富翁
a lying millionaire who couch-hops
自己没有家
and has no home.
瑞安 发给 卡森和南茜
紧急家庭会议 快点
不 你不是那种人 尼克
No, that is not who you are, Nick.
我要走了 我有急事
I have to go. I have a situation.
但她就是这种人
That, however, is exactly who she is.
我们有4小时拯救南茜的命
We have exactly four hours to save Nancy's life.
因为只要她的魔头号♥游艇靠岸
'Cause as soon as her Ladies Who Yacht luncheon docks,
西莉亚就要和埃弗雷特开每周的会的
Celia has her weekly summit meeting with Everett.
她会告诉他了
She's gonna tell him then.
我们绝不能允许这种事
We cannot let that happen.
-没错 -能不能
- No. - Can we
先不要这么大惊小怪
dial down the dramatics a little bit?
天天都有人认爷爷奶奶的
People find out they're grandparents every day.
不是说你 我不是...不是说你们
Not-not you. I'm not... Not you guys.
这不是开玩笑 南茜
This isn't a joke, Nancy.
埃弗雷特的父亲立了一个不可动摇的遗嘱
Everett's father made an immutable will.
你作为瑞安唯一的孩子 就一定要继承公♥司♥
As Ryan's only child, that means you'll inherit the company.
埃弗雷特绝对不会让他的心血落入
Everett won't let his legacy go to someone
一心想毁掉公♥司♥的人
he knows wants to destroy it.
他只有一种阻止的方式
And there's only one way that he can stop this from happening.
你们都知道吗
You've both known about this?
嗯...
Well... yeah.
你们要说他会想要杀了我
And you're saying that he would try and kill me?
如果他发现吗
If he finds out?
南茜 他因为你
Nancy, he's awaiting trial
发现他杀死了12个人 而正在等待庭审
because you had him arrested on 12 counts of murder.
他曾经因为比这小得多的事
He came after Laura Tandy and Ace and me
要干掉劳拉·坦迪 埃斯和我
for a hell of a lot less than that, so...
你也不会是他第一个清理门户的
And you wouldn't be the first wayward family member
家族害群之马
that he ran off of a ski slope.
谢谢你终于告诉我我有生命危险了
Thank you for finally telling me that my life is in danger.
我得先解决这件事
I need to go handle this.
妈妈
Mom?
小埃 要来点吃的吗
Acey. Can I get you a nosh?
很饱了 谢谢
Fully noshed. Thank you.
你昨晚见过尼克吗
Is there any chance you saw Nick here last night?
没有 但我九点就睡了
No, but I was asleep by 9:00.
一定要遵循眼动周期的
It's important to get those REM cycles.
妈妈 这盒子是什么
Hey, Mom, what is this box?
我没和你说过吗
I never told you?
是爸爸做的
Dad made that.
他在他说爱我那晚给我的
He gave it to me the night he told me he loved me.
这里面还有点残渣
Oh, this is not food-free.
你才有残渣 格兰特
You're not food-free, Grant.
看来回家没问出什么好结果啊
Didn't go well at home, then?
剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表