剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表
你疯了吗
Are you insane?
你知道你干了些什么吗
Do you have any idea what you've done?
少废话否则再给你戴上头套
The bag goes back on as easily as it comes off.
我只想听你说
All I want to hear from you
你怎么杀了西莉亚 为什么
is how you killed Celia and why.
什么
What?
你聋吗
Was I not loud enough?
你杀了她 杀人工具在哪
You murdered her. Where's the weapon?
西莉亚死了
Celia's dead?
这个家伙 我告诉过你
This guy. I told you,
我们得让他说实话
we're gonna have to make him talk.
吉尔·博布西
Gil Bobbsey.
偷了一辆豪华轿车 并绑♥架♥了一个人 很好
Stole a limo, helped out with a kidnapping. Perfect.
如果你想进监狱陪你父亲
If you wanted to join your father in prison,
很好 你要做到了
well, mission accomplished.
这家伙杀了他妻子
This guy killed his wife
就因为她向他隐瞒你是他孙女的事实
because she was keeping you, his granddaughter, a secret.
对吧 如果他发现
All right? What do you think he does
我爸把他的黑皇冠录音带的事
when he finds out my dad's been telling anyone who'll listen
- 告诉了别人 他会做出什么事 - 吉尔 我已经搞定了
- about his Black Crown tape? - Gil, I have it covered.
我有个想法 孩子们
Just had a thought over here, kids.
你说的话我一个字也不信
I don't believe a word you said.
西莉亚死了吗
Celia's dead?
向我证明
Prove it.
吉尔 把手♥机♥给我
Gil, give me your phone.
这是我
This is a photo
从犯罪现场发给吉尔的照片
that I texted Gil from the crime scene.
你现在相信我了吗
Do you believe me now?
她死了
She's dead,
我要将你绳之以法
and I'm going to bring you to justice
这样我们才能恢复正轨
so we can all finally breathe again.
我不会让他对你♥爸♥爸做什么的
I'm not gonna let him do anything to your dad.
所以去换衣服吧
So go get changed. Please.
不要害怕他生气
Don't be afraid to crank it.
我现在在哪
Where am I?
你众多受害者之一的家里
The home of one of your many victims.
露西·塞布尔
Lucy Sable.
似乎很适合接下来要发生的事
Seemed fitting for what comes next.
接下来会发生什么
And what comes next?
这是埃弗雷特·哈德森的供词
This is the confession of Everett Hudson.
南茜 卡森 有人在吗
Nancy? Carson? Anyone?
西莉亚·哈德森被杀了
Celia Hudson was just found murdered.
我刚听说 南茜
I just heard. Nancy,
还是我 听到请立刻
it's me again. Please call me
给我回电
when you get this.
- 南茜昨晚没回家吗 - 不 她没回
- Nancy didn't come home last night? - No, she didn't.
但如果我是南茜 我会怀疑埃弗雷特
But if I'm Nancy, I have to wonder if Everett learned
知不知道西莉亚瞒着他孙女的事
Celia was keeping his secret granddaughter from him...
然后一怒之下杀了西莉亚
And then murdered Celia in a fit of rage.
为了自保 南茜藏起来了
And to protect herself, Nancy goes off the grid.
希望这是个好计划
Which is a good plan, I hope.
你在剪贴簿
Oh, you're scrapbooking.
- 这也能让我冷静下来 - 不不不
- Oh, this calms me down, too. - No, no, no.
我不是在做剪贴簿 这也不能让我平静下来
I wasn't scrapbooking and it's not calming me down.
我只是在搞明白这个
I was trying to understand this.
她怎么了
Hey, what's wrong with her?
我不知道
I have no idea.
昨晚她去参加埃弗雷特的派对前
I took this of her last night
我给她拍了这张照片
before she left for Everett's party.
但不是摄像机的问题 看这个
But it's not the camera. Look.
- 是她的问题 - 我的天啊
- It's her. - Oh, my gosh.
你的孩子
You kids...
你经常看到这种事 对吧
you see things like this quite often, don't you?
嗯
Yeah.
我希望我们没有 但
I wish we didn't, but...
确实是
we do.
你好
Hello.
早上好
Morning.
吓到你了吗
Is this creepy?
有点
Mm, a little bit.
但
But...
也有点可爱
also kinda cute.
你不想知道我为什么看着你睡觉吗
Don't you want to know why I was watching you sleep?
因为昨晚埃弗雷特拍到了瓦尔和瑞安
Because last night Everett caught Val and Ryan on camera
在找黑皇冠的录像带
looking for the Black Crown tape.
你说得好像埃弗雷特不会想杀
Okay, you say that like Everett won't want to kill
那些寻找他杀人录像的人一样
the people hunting for footage of him actually killing someone.
- 瑞安确保了瓦尔的安全 我也没被摄像头拍到 - 尽管如此
- Ryan made sure Val was safe and I wasn't caught on camera. - Still.
或许你该离开这一段时间
Maybe you should leave town for a while.
那谁来看着你睡觉
Then who will watch you sleep?
不是在逗我吧
Oh, you got to be kidding me.
怎么了
What?
我的一个租客 杰克·卡赞 投诉说
One of my tenants, Jake Cazine, filed a complaint
我在这栋楼里开设的青少年中心的计划
saying the youth center I want to open in the building
会给他的咖啡店造成经济困难
will, uh, cause economic hardship for his café.
也许是因为你想推倒那堵墙
Probably 'cause you want to tear down that wall.
- 没人希望自己的公♥司♥附近有施工 - 太棒了
- No one wants construction near their business. - Great.
我最不想看到的就是我的租客
The last thing I need is for my center to get caught up
陷入无休止的不满中
in never-ending grievances.
我以为当房♥东就能随心所欲
I thought being landlord means you get to do whatever you want.
嗯 杰克还是有租客权的
Yeah, well, Jake still has tenant rights.
如果我不让他放弃这件事
I could be fighting endless red tape
我可能会卷进没完没了的官司中
if I don't get him to drop this.
不会替你值班的 贝丝
Not covering your shift, Bess.
不是这事 乔治 你有南茜的消息吗
No, George, have you heard from Nancy?
也不替她值班
Not covering hers, either.
不 听着 卡森觉得南茜可能有麻烦了
No, listen, Carson thinks Nancy might be in trouble.
你能来历史学会吗
Can you come to the Historical Society?
带尼克来
And bring Nick.
好吗 求你了
Okay? Please?
怎么了
What's going on?
贝丝的危机
Um, unspecified crisis from Bess.
要紧急集♥合♥吗
All hands on deck?
我可以稍后再和杰克谈
I'll talk to Jake later.
不 不 你不能这样
No. No, you can't.
你需要改变一下 专注你自己的事
You need to focus on you for a change.
我来处理贝丝的事
I'll take care of Bess.
你处理杰克的
You take care of Jake.
让他看看你的本事
Show him what you're about.
你最好了
You're the best.
我一直这么跟大家说的
That's what I keep telling everyone.
好了 那我说了
Okay, I'll start.
你在苏格兰邦尼号♥上杀了12个人
You slaughtered 12 men on the Bonny Scot.
你杀了你的会计
You murdered your own accountant
并伪装成自杀的样子
and made it look like a suicide,
甚至以你儿子的名义设立了一笔贿赂基金
even set up a slush fund in your son's name
好让他替你顶罪
so that he would take the fall for your crimes.
如果你同意 就别说话
If you agree, say nothing.
这段录音
This recording
在法庭上是无效的 因为我是被胁迫的
will never hold up in court-- I'm under duress.
还好它不会上法庭
Mm, good thing it's never going to court.
不过
It is, however, going
它会给多个执法机构
to multiple law enforcement agencies
提供参考
to give them a running start,
只要你告诉我你雇了谁杀了西莉亚
once you tell me who you paid to kill Celia
你的动机是什么
and what your motive was.
但我想我们已经知道这个问题的答案了 不是吗
But I think we know the answer to that one already, don't we?
当我知道
More dime-store fiction
她隐瞒了瑞安的私生女
that I flew off into a murderous rage when I heard
这个秘密时
that she had been keeping
剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表