剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表
I do hope you're getting everything you need from our Ryan.
正在努力
Eh, working on it.
今天看到你的新朋友在你的办公室闲逛
Saw your new best friend hanging out in your office today.
瑞安在帮我
Yeah. Ryan's helping me with, uh,
处理一个全是秘密的U盘
a certain USB drive full of secrets.
是你告诉我
Hey, you were the one that told me
我需要找个人填补内心的空缺
I needed to find someone to fill in the blanks from the inside.
你们好
There you are.
南茜刚发来消息 她和乔治要迟到了
Nancy just texted. Her and George are running late.
这个给你
That's for you.
感觉有事要发生了
Feels like something's up.
要发生的是 我们要玩嗨这次狩猎
What's up is, we're about to crush this hunt.
没有很多人知道我的这一点
Not a lot of people know this about me,
但是那些树 他们会对我说话
but the woods, they speak to me.
拉尔夫·詹金斯
Ralph Jenkins.
我杀了个无辜的人
I killed an innocent man.
好了 你无从得知这会发生 南茜
Okay, there's no way you would've known that would happen, Nancy.
这完全是个意外
It was a total accident.
乔治 那也改变不了结果
That does not change the outcome, George.
那结果之一是 我还活着
Well, part of the outcome is I'm still alive.
不管拉尔夫是谁 我对此并不感到抱歉
And I'm not sorry about that, no matter who this Ralph guy was.
他活得也不是很好的样子
And it's not like he had an amazing life.
照他侄女那么说
From what his niece said,
听起来他还是死了的好
it sounds like he was better off dead anyway.
天呐 她可没那么说
Oh, my God, that is not actually what she said.
她是说舅舅被脑中的声音所困扰
She said that he was bothered by voices in his head.
好吧 你不让我找说辞
Okay, well, I'm trying to rationalize and you're not letting me.
等等 他年轻时是
Wait, he was a victim of a,
一起三车相撞事故中的罹难者
of a three-car crash when he was young,
三名司机当场死亡
a-all three drivers dead on the scene.
然后裹尸布复活了拉尔夫
And then the shroud revived Ralph,
他后半辈子都能听到脑中的声音
who spent the rest of his life hearing voices in his head.
如果那些声音是另外两个司机的呢
What if those voices were the other two drivers?
他的家人可能以为是幸存者的内疚
Mm, his family probably thought it was survivor guilt
-或是脑损伤 -但如果他真能听到呢
- or a brain injury. - But what if it was real?
如果那俩司机的魂魄困在拉尔夫体内
What if those two drivers' ghosts got stuck in Ralph,
就像奥黛特困在你身体里一样
the same way that Odette is stuck inside you?
好 那裹尸布就像捕蝇纸一样吗
Okay, so the shroud is like... like flypaper?
没错 像是 它不光是
Exactly. Like, I-it not only brings your spirit
让你的灵魂归位
back into your body,
还会将你周遭的游魂带入你的体内
but it also brings the lingering spirits around you, too.
有时是多个幽魂
Sometimes multiple spirits.
你是说我很幸运只多带了一个鬼魂吗
Are you saying I lucked out, with only one ghost?
乔治 很明显事情可能会更糟
Well, George, it clearly could've been worse.
我是说 如果你再被尸布裹起来的话
I mean, who knows what would happen
谁知道会发生什么
if you ever got shrouded again.
也就是说我们绝不能让你死掉
Which means we should definitely not flatline you
然后再把你裹起来 重置你的灵魂
and re-shroud you as a way to hit the reset button.
你真的考虑过让我死吗
Have you seriously been thinking about flatlining me?
不是的
Not seriously.
我要吃点零食
I need a snack.
-失陪一下 -乔治
- Excuse you. - George.
别这样嘛 我只是在设想可能的情况
Come on. I-I was just envisioning possible scenarios.
-别生气 -我没生气 我只是饿急眼了
- Don't be mad. - I'm not mad, I'm hangry.
你是
Who the...?
你没事吧
You okay?
乔治
George?
乔治
George?
乔治
George?
寻我于夜空之中 我于高处闪耀
"Find me in the night sky, shining from up high.
当岩石靠近 让水手留心
Sailors beware when rocks are close by."
一定是灯塔
Must be the lighthouse. Oh...
你比你表亲们聪明多了
You are far more clever than your cousins are.
至少我们到的时候不用吃残羹冷炙
Oh. Well, at least now we won't have to arrive to a cold dinner.
那当然
Yeah, absolutely.
贝斯 要是你几年前加入我们家族就好了
Oh, Bess, if only you had joined the family years ago.
抱歉
Excuse me.
你介意吗
Do you... mind? Oh.
去吧
Off you go.
史蒂芬 我和你无话可说
Stephen, I have nothing else to say to you.
是你逼我的 贝斯 是你干的
You forced my hand, Bess. You did this.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
看看你的短♥信♥
Check your text messages.
接我电♥话♥ 你知道忽视我的后果
要讨论计划了 你人在哪
告诉我你预计到达的时间 我好安排后续的日程 你要为他人着想
我的天哪
Oh, my God.
你把手表给我 就告诉你她们在哪
I'll tell you where they are after you give me that watch.
否则你就得通过你朋友残存的牙齿
Otherwise, you'll be identifying your friends' remains
来辨认她们的遗骸了
from what's left of their teeth.
别再考验我了 贝斯
Don't test me again, Bess.
给你一个小时 时间不等人
You have one hour. The clock is ticking.
-也许史蒂芬在虚张声势呢 -不 不
- Maybe Stephen's bluffing? - No, no.
我惹毛了他 他现在什么都做得出来
I made him angry. He's capable of anything now.
我以前见过他差点把一个人打死
I've seen him nearly beat a man to death before.
那就找戴安娜要蓝宝石
Then ask Diana for the sapphire.
如果她拒绝我然后报♥警♥呢
And what if she says no and calls the police?
史蒂芬说不要报♥警♥ 否则后果自负
Stephen says don't call the police or else.
我是说 我怎么能让这种事发生
I mean, how could I let this happen?
都是我的错
This is all my fault.
贝斯 是那个人抓走了她们
Hey, Bess, the guy who grabbed them
还把她们绑起来 都是他的错
and tied them up, it's his fault.
是 这张照片能帮我们找到她们吗
Yeah. Can that photo help us figure out where he's keeping them?
你好
Hello.
-我能从元数据坐标中找出GPS位置 -好
- I can pull a GPS location from the metadata coordinates. - Okay.
-给我发定位链接 -会的
- Text me with a pin. - We'll do.
我现在把照片发给你 然后
I'm sending you that photo now, and...
你一完事 还需要你帮我
as soon as you're done, I'm gonna need your help...
来场双人表演
...with a two-person play.
紧缩结是最高效的绳结捆绑绳法之一
一旦收紧难以挣脱
紧缩结
A constrictor knot.
为什么每次有坏事发生
Why is it that anytime something vile happens,
总是和你有关呢
it always involves you?
奥黛特
Odette.
你个臭虫
You bedbug.
这次你不能怪我
You can't blame this one on me.
我都不知道我们是怎么到这步田地的
I have no idea how we even got here.
我们被你朋友的丈夫囚禁了
We've been taken prisoner by your friend's husband.
眼睛很漂亮的那个
The one with the pretty eyes.
-谁 埃斯吗 -不是
- Who, Ace? - No.
嗅起来似百合的英国玫瑰小姐
The English rose, who smells like lilies.
贝斯有丈夫吗
Bess has a husband?
好 那么你知道他在哪吗
Okay. Anyway, do you know where he is?
我醒来后他就离开了
He departed soon after I awoke.
他有没有说关于他的计划
Did he say anything about what his plan was?
有 他给我们留下了详细的指示
Yes, he left us detailed instructions
还有热腾腾的早餐
and a warm breakfast.
行 这样吧 我要和乔治说话
Okay, you know what? Let me talk to George.
我不听你的命令
I don't take orders from you.
你想离开这里吗
You want to get out of here?
我们需要乔治 她能帮忙
We need George. She can help.
我还在吗
Ugh. Am I still here?
真好笑
What hilarity.
我以为你能决定谁控制乔治的身体
I thought that you could decide who controlled George's body.
不总是那么容易的
It is not always easy.
有时乔治的心智会奋起反抗
Sometimes George's mind puts up a fight,
尽管是白费力气
although it is useless.
我还没完善让本体放弃控制权这块
As for relinquishing control, I have not perfected that yet.
是啊 乔治肯定恨死这些了
Yeah, George must hate all of that.
别说乔治了
Enough about George.
如果你一直动来动去 就会窒息而死
If you don't stop fidgeting, you will suffocate yourself.
虽然我很乐意保持沉默
While I would welcome the resulting silence,
剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表