剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表
《神探南茜》前情提要
Previously on Nancy Drew...
我准备召开新闻发布会
I'm hosting a press conference
宣布我姓哈德森
to announce that I'm a Hudson,
并将成为哈德森企业的合法继承人
and take over Hudson Enterprises as its rightful heir.
我做了个梦 和你在悬崖上
I had this dreamscape experience with you at the Bluffs.
南茜 如果你要找埃斯的话
Nancy? If you're looking for Ace,
他刚刚离开
you just missed him.
他和阿曼达正在进行
He and Amanda are off
他们的浪漫自驾游
on this romantic road trip.
我有个朋友
So I have this friend who is hosting
被一个死去老女士的灵魂附身了
the spirit of a dead lady.
那么你的朋友
Your friend probably has
估计活不了十年了
no more than a decade left.
我可能无法离开你的身体
I may not be able to move on and leave your body,
但我可以不再出现
but I can stop coming out.
我在这里所做的任何事
There's nothing I can do here
都不值得再占用你更多的人生了
that is worth stealing another second from you.
我想变得更像你
I want to be more like you.
现在就开始认真生活
And start living my life now.
你愿意嫁给我吗
Will you marry me?
1847年
泰姆伯伦斯·哈德森 别再靠近了
Temperance Hudson, come no farther.
你们以为你们的结界可以阻止我再次
You think your barrier can keep me
进入马蹄湾吗
from entering Horseshoe Bay again?
瑞恩·哈德森没有孩子
Ryan Hudson doesn't have any children.
我的存在一直是个秘密 直到现在
I was a secret until this very moment.
这东西吸血吸得很快
This thing's drawing blood really fast.
-会不会害死她啊 -继续
- Is it gonna kill her? - Keep going.
并不是每天都能见到像你这样
It's not every day you get to meet
特别的失散多年的血亲
a long-lost blood relative.
但如果说我从长寿中学到了一件事
But if I've learned one thing from a long life,
那就是路上总会有很多转折
it's that it's full of turns in the road.
而你活得越久
And the longer you're alive,
这些转折就越难预测
the harder those turns become to predict.
希望我们能很快再见面
Hopefully, we get to see each other again soon.
早上好 马蹄湾
Good morning, Horseshoe Bay.
这里是一年一度的城镇嘉年华
We're at the annual Town Carnival
旁边这位是它的新主人 南茜·哈德森
with our brand-new host, Nancy Hudson.
或许你更喜欢被称作南茜·德鲁
Or do you prefer Nancy Drew?
-嗯 都行 -那么 你就是那位消失多年的女继承人
- Oh, uh, either one. - So, you're a long-lost heiress
而现在正准备去上大学
about to head off to college.
我还没被录取
I haven't actually been accepted yet,
不过通知书
but the early decision notifications
最早今晚会到
are coming tonight.
再过五分钟我就继承这一切了
And I'm gonna be an heiress for all of about five minutes.
我会解散我祖父的公♥司♥
I'm dissolving my grandfather's corporation
然后把资产重新分配给被他伤害过的那些人
and redistributing its assets to the victims of his crimes,
我的亲生父亲也支持我这么做
with my biological father's blessing.
哇噢 身无分文的瑞安·哈德森
Whoa, Ryan Hudson without money.
-那会是怎么样的呢 - 你知道...
- What does that look like? - Oh, you know...
你花了600美元买♥♥一周的生活用品吗
You spent $600 on weekly groceries?
没错 我想让我们的一日三餐更丰富些
Yeah. I wanted us to have some culinary variety.
等等 我把手表弄丢了
Wait, I lost my watch.
- 有人看到我要的雪糕了吗 - 你买♥♥了五...
- Did anyone get my sorbet? - You got five...
我们根本不需要芥末酱
We didn't even need mustard!
有人看到我要的雪糕了吗
Did anyone get my sorbet?
连续七天晚上都这样
Seven nights in a row.
肯定有人在故意搞鬼
Someone is definitely messing with us.
我再去写一封投诉信
I'll file another complaint.
我肯定把手表落在日用品商店了 我看看...
Must've lost my watch at the grocery store. Let me see...
等等 你说雪糕怎么了
Wait, what-what were you saying about sorbet?
什么
Hmm?
我们正在适应
We're adjusting.
马蹄湾有哪些是会让你很怀念的呢
What are you gonna miss most about Horseshoe Bay?
是本地餐饮服务业提供的那些机会
The many opportunities I've had to participate
能让我能够参与其中
in the local hospitality industry.
这是用来装饰少年中心内部的吗
Uh, is that for the interior of the youth center?
-我喜欢绿色 -噢 谢了
- I like the green. - Oh, yeah, thanks.
德鲁 告诉那几个运动男孩他们不能把猫带进来
Drew, tell those jockstraps they can't bring a cat in here.
这违反了健康条例的规定
It's a health code violation.
嘿 你们 你们不能把猫带进来
Hey, you, uh, you can't have your cat in here.
- 这违反了健康条例的规定 - 这是桶立
- It's a health code violation. - That's Kegstand.
是我们的吉祥物 我去哪 他就去哪
Our house mascot. Where I go, he goes.
你不就是....南茜·德鲁吗
Hey, aren't you, uh... Nancy Drew?
那个少女侦探
That girl detective person?
-是啊
- Yeah.
”谢谢你给我们看你的蛤蜊 生姜头“
"Thanks for showing us your clams, Ginger"?
还有 告诉告诉贝丝不要在后门约见她的猎物
Also, tell Bess to stop parking her conquests out back.
她们把防火门堵住了
They're blocking the fire door.
能见到你我很高兴
Okay. It was nice to meet you.
- _
至少请她吃顿早餐 你可是在一家餐厅工作
At least buy her breakfast, you work at a restaurant.
你吓我一跳
You scared me.
你该害怕的可不是我
I am not the one you should be scared of.
你没有什么需要害怕的
You got nothing to be scared of.
我一周前求婚却至今还没回复我的对象
It's not like I asked one of you two to marry me a week ago
又不是你们
and you still haven't responded.
老实说 你确实要尼克考虑一周
To be fair, you did ask Nick
是你坚持这么做的
to think about it for a week; you insisted.
是啊 因为我不希望他可怜我来日无多
Yeah, because I didn't want a pity yes
就草率的答应了
on account of my shortened lifespan.
如果你想要有所成长就必须得离开家里 对吧
You have to leave home if you want to grow up, right?
非常感谢你们能来帮忙 伙计们
Thanks so much for pitching in, you guys.
主办今年的城镇嘉年华
It feels really weird to be hosting
这感觉真的很奇怪
the Town Carnival this year.
你的原生家庭从1800年
Well, your family of origin has been hosting
就开始主办城镇嘉年华了
the Town Carnival since the 1800s.
有时候 满足别人的需要
So, sometimes it's okay
也无可厚非 南茜
to give the people what they want, Nancy.
是啊 而且这是第一次把嘉年华的收入
Yeah, plus it's the first year all the carnival proceeds
给到那些被埃弗雷特伤害过的人 你应该感到高兴
go to Everett's victims, so you can feel good about that.
现在 没有神秘事件需要解决
Yeah, and with no mysteries to solve,
也没有超自然生物在追你
and no supernatural entity hunting you down,
嘉年华肯定让你忘了哥伦比亚大学的事
it must be keeping your mind off Columbia.
是啊
It was.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你准备这么快就离开我们了吗
You ready to leave us so soon?
更像是我准备了好按下生活的刷新键
More like I'm ready to hit the refresh button on life,
清空浏览记录
clear my browser history.
希望我们不是其中的一部分
As long as we're not a permanent part of that history.
绝对不是
That's not possible.
玉米迷宫
谁呀
Hello?
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
神探南茜
第三季 第一集
死者身份不明
Our murder victim was a John Doe.
他没有手♥机♥ 没有身份证 没有钱包
No cell phone, no ID, no wallet.
尸体周围没有挣扎的痕迹 也没有血迹
There were no signs of a struggle or blood
也就是说他是死后被搬到那里的
by the corpse, which means the body was moved after death.
塔姆拉警探怎么说
What does Detective Tamura say?
他在奥古斯塔被埃弗雷特·哈德森的案子缠得抽不开身
He is tied up in Augusta on the Everett Hudson case,
警♥察♥局没有人愿意回答我的问题
and nobody at the station will answer any of my questions
只是说会有一位专家从波士顿过来
except to say that there's a specialist coming from Boston.
我们才不需要专家呢 对吧
Ah, but who needs a specialist, right?
特别是这件事
Especially when this can distract you
能让你不用老想着哥伦比亚大学
from thinking about Columbia.
是啊 我家的地盘上出现了一具尸体
Yeah, there was a body dropped on my family's land,
我得找出真♥相♥
so I need to find out why.
听你把哈德森的地盘成为我家挺奇怪的 不过没关系
Weird to hear you call the Hudsons your family, but okay.
我们需要做的
All we have to go on is
就是把被害者的情况梳理一遍
what we have seen on the victim.
他穿的不是这个季节的衣服
剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表