剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表
but we need you to do something first.
拜托 伯蒂 快点
Come on, Birdie, hurry up, huh?
我六年级毕业后埋下了这个
I buried this after sixth grade graduation.
时空胶囊
A time capsule?
太好了
Nice.
拿好了
Yeah, hold onto that.
空朗姆酒瓶应该可以困住海盗
Empty rum bottle should work for trapping pirates.
伯蒂 跟着我重复
Okay, Birdie, repeat after me.
"我不再受这羁绊的约束
"I am no longer served by these ties that bind.
把这些灵魂从我的身心中驱逐"
Rid these spirits from my body and mind."
是火灵
It's the fire souls.
他们看上去可不高兴
They don't seem happy.
他们看上去很生气
They look really mad.
他们以前从来没有这样做过
They've never done that before.
你得把他们送走
You have to send them away.
我不再受这羁绊的约束
I am no longer served by these ties that bind.
把这些灵魂从我的身心中驱逐
Rid these spirits of my body and mind.
南茜
Nancy!
这为什么会在你手上
Why do you have that?
我刚刚用一个仪式
I just did a successful ritual
成功驱逐了一个活人身上附着的鬼魂
to detach ghosts from a living person.
我不禁想到 也许我们也有希望
Made me think that there's still hope for us.
我们的灵魂纠缠在一起了
Our spirits are entwined.
不可能用一个仪式分开
That cannot be undone with a ritual.
还给我
Give that to me.
把我的帽衫给我
Give me my huddies.
你的破衣服可以有替代品
Your raggedy scraps of fabric can be replaced.
我的信没有
My letter cannot.
你现在知道别人掺和到你人生中的感受了
Now you know how it feels to have someone meddle with your life.
愚蠢的孩子
Foolish child.
我的生命直到被人夺走的那一天
I was meddled with every day of my life
都一直被别人左右
until it was taken from me.
只有玛丽理解我
Mary is the only one who understood.
她就是你的尼克
She was your Nick.
是的
Yes.
这封信是她唯一剩下的东西
That letter is all I have left of her.
求你了
Please.
你没事吧
Hey, you okay?
嗯 我很好
Yeah, everything's great.
我去看看我的妹妹们 再见
Just got go check on my sisters, okay? Bye.
她根本就不是很好 都是我的错
She's not great and it's my fault.
为什么
Why?
是奥黛特的事
It's Odette-related.
我总是习惯于让别人
You know, I have this pattern of relying
来让我觉得自己是被爱的
on other people to make myself feel loved.
我知道这样很不健康
And I know it's unhealthy,
但我就是不敢一个人
but I am just terrified of being alone.
我不是故意
You know, and I don't mean, like,
说你一个人住在没有租户的大阁楼
you alone in your big, empty loft building with no tenants in it
不管怎么样 这是你的选择
at all 'cause, yeah, that's your choice.
-好吧 我也不是 -我...
- Okay, okay, it's not that I want to... - I...
想要自己住一个房♥子
have the building to myself.
我只是还没想好让谁住进来
Okay? It's that I haven't figured out who else to let in yet.
-行吗 -当然了
- Okay? - Sure. Okay.
你刚刚说奥黛特什么
What were you saying about Odette?
我在写...
I've been writing...
她的人生故事
...the history of her life.
我们的确承诺过会写下她的故事
Yeah, we did promise that we would tell her story,
所以我正要
so I was just about to, um,
把我的文章发给《马蹄湾纪事》
send my article off to the Horseshoe Bay Ledger.
但是乔治说这只会引发麻烦 所以
But George said that it would just cause more trouble, so...
好吧
Okay. Well...
我相信乔治的直觉
I trust George's instincts.
以及不管你在想什么
And whatever else is on your mind...
我相信你会做出正确的选择
...I trust that you'll make the right choice.
嗯 当然了
Yeah. Yeah, of course.
好
Okay.
谢谢
Thanks.
你可以准备好上♥床♥了
Let's go get you ready for bed.
我们看上去好快乐
We look so happy.
嗯 亲爱的
Yeah, honey.
来吧 亲爱的
Come on, honey.
我带你回房♥间
I'll take you to your room.
南茜
Hey, Nancy.
莉兹有没有和你说过那起意外的事
Did Lizzie say anything to you about the accident?
我...
I just, uh,
我不知道该怎么和她说
I don't know what to say to her about it.
我觉得最好还是不要给她太多压力
Yeah, I think it's best to just not overwhelm her.
嗯
Right.
这是我的电♥话♥号♥码
Uh, here's my cell number.
你要是想修船就联♥系♥我
Uh, you ever need a boat repair, give me a call.
不收费
On the house.
谢谢 没问题
Thanks. Will do.
祝你好运
Good luck.
利爪
埃斯 能不能给我看看
Hey, Ace, can you pull up a picture
那艘船意外后的照片
of the boat after the accident?
嗯
Yeah.
真奇怪
Yeah, that's weird.
船上的烧痕是黑色的
The char on the boat from the fire is black,
但是鬼魂的灰烬是灰色的
but then the ash from the ghosts is gray.
可能是燃烧的温度不一样
Could be a difference in burn temperature.
也许吧
Yeah, maybe. Ah...
你该换绷带了
You should change the bandage on that.
上面写着 绝不留情
It says, "Give no quarter."
鬼魂的格言
The ghosts' motto.
不留生者 摧毁一切
Never leave survivors, destroy everything.
如果是鬼魂造成的事故
If the ghosts caused the accident,
它们不会留下任何东西
they wouldn't have left anything behind.
没有船的残骸 伯蒂也不会活着
No boat. No Birdie.
这是火焰亡灵留的信息
This is a message from the fire souls.
不是它们干的
It was not them.
它们没有让伯蒂的船沉落
They didn't sink Birdie's boat.
所以船只焦痕和灰烬有区别
That explains the difference between the boat char and this ash.
有别人接触过那条船吗
Did anybody else ever have access to the boat?
看上去像是一级烧伤了
Looks like a first-degree burn.
我们要留心一点
We should keep an eye on it.
这家的船是注册在一个信托公♥司♥下
The family's boat was registered to a trust.
海上机修
Marine Mechanics.
那是伯蒂叔叔的店
That's Birdie's uncle's shop.
海上机修
船只编码是多少
What was that hull I.D.?
船只编码
Uh, hull I.D.
看下这个记录
Check out this entry.
笔迹和其他的不同
The handwriting is different than the others.
从数字7就能看出来
You can see it in the sevens.
我 这个记录说明不了什么
I-- That entry also doesn't make any sense.
叶轮每年最多应更换3次
Impellers are supposed to be changed every three years, max.
这上说已经5年没换过了
That one says it's five years old.
机修工不会对自己的船只疏于维护
A mechanic would take way better care of his boat.
除非有人想营造机修疏漏的假象
Unless someone wanted to make the mechanic look negligent.
笔迹和弗兰克的吻合
The handwriting matches Frank's.
为什么要演这么一出呢
Why go through that trouble?
掩盖人为破坏船只的真♥相♥
T-To cover up the fact that you sabotaged the boat.
危险解除
Coast is clear.
看来下面有某种磁性锁
Looks like there's some kind of magnetic latch down there.
我需要另一个人帮我听听
Um, I-I need another ear.
-我听到了咔嗒声 -我也是
- Hear a click. - Me, too.
-这下呢 -有
- How about that? - Yep.
有
There.
这是什么
What is it?
是文档记录
剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表