剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表
南茜
我不觉得这是什么秘密
I don't think it should be a secret.
我觉得你应该告诉他
I think you should tell him.
我请求你等等 贝斯
I'm asking you to wait, Bess, okay?
尼克应该知道
Nick deserves to know.
你想知道尼克为什么累吗
You want to know why Nick is so tired?
他每天晚上都会尖叫着醒来
He wakes up every night screaming, okay?
他会做我在他怀里死去的噩梦
He has nightmares about me dying in his arms.
所以我现在不希望再给他增添
So I would really like to hold off on adding anything else
任何烦心事了 请你能理解我
to his plate right now, if that's okay with you.
好吧 很抱歉
Okay. I'm sorry.
对不起 那我们等
I'm sorry. We'll wait.
我们可以趁现在去查一查 然后
Uh, we can do some more research in the meantime and...
想办法摆脱奥黛特
figure out a way of getting rid of Odette.
奥黛特
Odette.
摆脱我唯一的办法就是杀死你的朋友
The only way to get rid of me is to kill your friend.
真的吗
Is that actually true?
还是说你只是因为想走了才这么说的
Or are you just saying that 'cause you don't want to leave?
激浪旅馆
我就是想来看看我的病人怎么样了
Just wanted to swing by and see how my patient was doing.
好得很
Running like a dream.
南茜拿到她想要的东西了吗
Did Nancy get what she needed?
没事的
It's fine.
只是
Just...
下一次 你不用骗我
next time, you don't have to trick me.
不用跟我调情什么的
With the flirting and charm, you know?
你可以直接告诉我你打算干什么
You could just tell me what the plan is.
我听说大家说我很高冷
I've heard I'm extremely chill.
调情不是虚假的
The flirting wasn't a ruse.
不好意思
Excuse me.
等我一下
Don't go anywhere.
-你好 入住吗 -是的
- Hi. Checking in? - Yeah.
你为什么来马蹄湾呢 先生
What brings you to Horseshoe Bay, sir?
我是来找我妻子的
I'm here to find my wife.
你应该认识她吧
I don't suppose you know her, do you?
剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表