剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表
很有你的风格 德鲁
Oh, very on-brand, Drew.
用我们的破事作为借口 不管你自己的破事
Using our crappy odds as an excuse not to wrap up your loose ends.
我拒绝接受命运论并不代表...
Okay, just because I refuse to be fatalistic does not mean...
命运论 你又没有好几个月来
Fatalistic? You haven't had a blood bucket curse
-都顶着血桶诅咒 -不 不
- hanging over your head for months. - No! No!
我没有
I haven't.
-我只是真的想拯救大家 -没错啊
- I'm just trying to actually save you from dying. - Yeah.
救她
Save her?
这一切一开始就是你的错 南茜
Okay, this is your fault to begin with, Nancy.
你看看我们 如果我说错了你可以纠正我...
I mean, look at us. Correct me if I'm wrong...
因...
Cause...
才有果
and effect.
看看我们啊
Look at us.
现在明明是我们最应该团结在一起的时候
The one moment we're all supposed to be working together,
我们确在来这一出
this is what we do.
如果是我引发了诅咒
If I caused the curse,
那我也会解除诅咒
I will avert it, too.
我会想办法 在今天 拯救我们所有人
I will find a way to save us all. Today.
马蹄湾历史协会
我们应该带望远镜来的
Man, we should've brought binoculars.
我知道我们都担心南茜 但是带望远镜
I know we're worried about Nancy, but binoculars
显然有点过分了
would cross a line, obviously.
很显然吗
Is that obvious?
我怎么知道 我爸爸以前还花钱雇侦探跟踪我
I wouldn't know. My dad used to pay P.I.S to tail me.
你是认真的吗
Are you serious?
是啊 他想知道我有多少秘密
Yeah. Wanted to know how many secrets I had.
你怎么知道的
How do you even know that?
因为他的一个侦探联♥系♥了我
'Cause one of his P.I.S. Reached out to me personally.
于是...我们说定了一个适当的价
So... we came up with a number that felt right,
我就雇他向埃弗雷特提供假信息
and I started paying him to give Everett misinformation.
我爸爸应该很快就发现了
I think Dad caught on pretty quick,
但是我觉得他还是有几分钦佩我的主动性
but I think he respected my initiative.
这算是我们...
It was kind of like our...
父子加深感情的活动
father-son bonding activity, you know?
我可以给你推荐几本亲子关系的书
I have some parenting books I can recommend to you.
你竟然觉得我会学
Flattered you think I could learn.
为什么不呢
Why not?
你现在有重新来过的机会
You have a chance to reinvent yourself now.
-对吧 -对
- Right? - Yeah.
等他们定下埃弗雷特庭审日期...
Once they set a date for Everett's trial...
天 如果真的会定的话
Oh, God. If they set a date.
埃弗雷特已经花了一百万保释了
Everett's already out on a million dollars' bail,
他已经买♥♥通了州长身边的人
and he's got every person whispering in the governor's ear.
你不会站出来指控你父亲吗
And you're not gonna stand up to your father?
我考虑过
I've thought about it.
就算我有能班导埃弗雷特的铁证 然后呢
Even if I had a bulletproof way to take down Everett, then what?
毁掉我家族的事业吗 然后呢
Uh, ruin our family's fortune? Then what do I do?
去咖啡店打工吗
Work at a coffee shop?
我需要沙子
I need sand.
这是一个海滨小镇
We do live in a beach town.
要阿格雷卡沙
A-Aglaeca sand.
我知道我们已经找遍了你手上
I know that we've gone through everything
跟阿格雷卡有任何关系的东西
that you could possibly ever have that's Aglaeca-related,
但是 以前也有召唤过她
but... others have called to her in the past
然后来找管♥理♥员♥求助的人
and gone to the Keeper for help.
他们中有可能有人
There is a chance that one of them
把他们的凶兆沙子放在了某个储物箱里
put their portent sand in one of those lockboxes.
如果你能帮忙找找看的话 我十分感谢
If you could check, I-I really, really need some.
自从我接管以来 没有符合你描述的
Well, there's nothing that matches that description
那种储物箱
in the lockboxes from my time.
但是档案馆里储藏了几百年来
But there are several hundred years of haunted objects
灵异的物品
stored in the archives.
嗯
Yeah.
我看看有没看和沙子相关的东西
I will check for anything remotely sand-related.
在这里等着
Wait here.
"切萨皮克湾的灵异镜
"Haunted mirror from Chesapeake Bay.
巴比伦恶魔碗
"Smelted Babylonian demon bowl.
安提坦的复活裹尸布
"Shroud used to revive the dead at Antietam.
被诅咒的维多利亚新娘礼服 纳瓦霍..."
Cursed Victorian bridal gown. Navajo..."
这是只有管♥理♥员♥能看的名录
That ledger is for the Keeper's eyes only.
这些东西都是真的吗
Is this real? All of this stuff?
其中一些可能对我有用
'Cause I could really use some of it.
用来对抗阿格雷卡吗 不
Against the Aglaeca? No.
我刚看过了
And I just checked.
档案中唯一提到过沙子的东西
The only archive item that even mentions sand
是用矶鹞骨头做成的诅咒雕像
is a cursed effigy made of sandpiper bones.
那个恶魔碗呢
Okay, what about the demon bowl?
或者捕灵网呢
Or the-the spirit traps?
南茜 这些储物箱被封锁百年
Nancy, there is a reason these boxes have stayed sealed
-是有原因的 -我知道
- for hundreds of years. - I know...
不 你不能以毒攻毒
No. You can't use a chunk of uranium to cure cancer.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
这些东西太危险了
These items are too dangerous.
这些东西造成的伤害远大于其益处
They'll do more harm than good.
拜托
Oh, come on.
我知道你会怎么想
Um, I-I know what this looks like,
但我们没有跟踪你
but we are not stalking you.
也许只能算跟着
Respectfully following, maybe.
正大光明的
In-in plain sight,
希望能给你一个
where we can give you an opportunity
跟我们聊聊你出什么事了的机会
to talk to us about whatever's been going on with you.
瑞安 你的车为什么这么干净
Ryan, why is your car so clean?
因为我每天都会吸尘
Uh, because I vacuum it every day.
好吧 那你的吸尘器在哪里
Okay, where's your vacuum?
在后备箱 怎么了
In the trunk. What-what is going on?
-你的后备箱里有个吸尘器 -这不稀奇啊
- You keep a vacuum in your trunk? - That's not weird.
这不稀奇吧 我以防万一会在车里
That's not weird, right? I keep a DustBuster in my car,
放个吸尘器
just in case.
看
See?
还好我总是备着
And it's a good thing I had it, too,
上次我们去特伦顿
because that time we took that side trip to Trenton,
你把我的车弄得很脏 我还得把那些沙子都弄干净
you got my car all dirty. I had to clean up all the sand.
抱歉
Uh, sorry.
-我要借一下这个 -如果你喜欢的话
- Uh, I need to borrow this. - I can just buy you
-我可以直接给你买♥♥一个 -不 不用担心
- one of your own if you like it. - No, no, don't worry.
不用担心我 拜托不要再跟踪我了
Uh, no need to worry about me and-and stop following me, please.
我给你发这条语♥音♥信息
I'm sending you this voice message
是因为我们没有时间
because we don't have enough time left
继续吵架了
to risk getting into another fight.
我找到了更多沙子 并分好了
I found more sand and divided it up.
贝斯
我们要让阿格雷卡以为我们已经放弃了
We have to make the Aglaeca think we've given up.
乔治 尼克
接受了死亡的命运
Accepted our deaths.
等她来收我们的命时
So when she comes to claim us...
我们称其不备抓住她
...we catch her, unaware.
第一个遇到她的人
The first person she comes for
需要用沙子削弱她
will have to use the sand to weaken her.
足够的伤害也许能永远摧毁它
Enough of it may destroy her for good.
所以不管第一个人是谁
So whoever that is...
不要搞砸了
...don't miss.
乔治 尼克
我 我之前有个想法
Oh, I, uh, I had an idea.
想着试一试
Thought I'd try it.
也许很疯狂
It's probably crazy.
我就是想问问你们在干什么
Just wondering what you're up to?
那个
Well, uh...
还活着
still alive.
我也是
Yeah, same.
有人有埃斯的消息吗
Anyone got a read on Ace?
埃斯的手♥机♥ 我是埃斯
Ace's phone. This is Ace.
怎么样
How's it going?
剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表