剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表
这就是你现在的人生了
This is your life now.
你是谁
所以我想这是我们余生的第一天
So I guess this is the first day of the rest of our lives.
你要放弃了吗
You're giving up?
听上去要是不放弃的话 我们会被杀掉
It does sound like we get killed if we don't.
如果我们真的放弃了
If we do give up,
以前的我们就不复存在了
the people we were before are already dead.
继续前进 你们这些固执的笨蛋
Move on, you stubborn fools.
你好啊
Oh, salut.
我是奥黛特 被困在乔治体内的鬼魂
I'm Odette, the ghost trapped in George's body.
你写下了我的事
You wrote about me.
与奥黛特分时共享躯体
奥黛特是一名法国女士的灵魂
不要相信奥黛特
她会给你捣乱
但要忽略最后一部分
But do ignore the last part.
我应该让你结束一切
I should just let you end things,
唉 可惜我是个淑女
but alas, I am a gentlewoman,
我发誓要让乔治活着
and I have made a vow to keep George alive.
我还挺喜欢你们其中一位的
And one of you I actually like.
所以我必须阻止你们打必败之仗
So I must stop you from fighting a battle you will not win.
你们的记忆不值得为此而亡
Your memories are not worth dying for.
不 是记忆造就了我们
No, our memories are what make us who we are,
值得为之战斗
and that is worth fighting for.
为了知道我是谁 我愿冒一切风险
I would risk everything to know who I am.
我们还是不知道
We still don't know
为什么那个神要背叛维京人
why the god turned on the Vikings,
但它杀死了他们
but it killed them.
杀死任何知道它名字的人
It kills anyone who learns its name.
那些斜线
The slash marks,
它们几乎一样宽
they almost always span the same width,
只有两处例外
except for in two instances,
更宽 造成的伤害也更大
where they're wider and they did more damage.
仿佛那怪物在那时候也更强大
Like the entity was more powerful those times.
好吧 那两次尝试都没有标记
Well, those two attempts aren't labeled,
也许是因为我们当时没要杀它
so maybe that was before we started trying to kill it.
当时我是唯一知道那个怪物的人
I was the only one who knew about the entity at that point.
当我们五个人都知道它的名字时
So the marks it left were smaller
相比于只有尼克知道它名字时
when all five of us knew its name,
它留下的痕迹更小
versus when only Nick knew its name.
如果是越多的人知道它的名字
What if this thing gets less powerful
它就越弱呢
when more people know its name?
但是很多♥维♥京人都知道它的名字
But tons of Vikings knew its name,
它是怎么杀死他们的呢
so how did it kill all of them?
我不这么觉得
I don't think it did.
小知识 我一定是在自学
So, fun fact: I must have been teaching myself
翻译维京人的语言
to translate the Vikings' language.
上面写着
It says
很快我们都会死于这种病
"Soon the disease will kill us all."
什么 维京人死于疾病 而不是怪物干的吗
What, the Vikings died from the disease, not the entity?
如果这百名维京人知道它的名字
What if these hundreds of Vikings knowing its name,
我是说 如果是他们的群体知识
I mean, uh, what if their, uh, their group knowledge
让这个怪物处于虚弱或不活跃的状态呢
is what kept this entity in a- in a weak or inactive state?
对
Yes.
所以他们想在死于疾病之前
That's why they tried to erase its name
抹除它的名字
before they all died from the disease.
还有
And...
从那往后知道这个名字的人
people who have learned the name since,
两个考古学家 死了
the two archaeologists, dead,
亚里士多特 死了 还有我们
Aristotle, dead, and us.
还没死
Not dead yet.
如果我们要战胜它
If we're gonna conquer this thing,
我们需要让很多人知道它的名字
then we need a lot of people to know its name.
贝斯·马文
"Bess Marvin.
社交媒体专家
Social media savant."
把你们的设备都拿来 快去
Go forth and gather thy devices. Come on.
好
Okay...
这东西保存着我们的记忆
this thing is holding our memories,
不管发生什么 我都想找回我的过去
and I want my past back no matter what.
算我一个
I'm in.
-我也是 -我也是
- Me, too. - ?Me, too.
你们冒一切风险帮我
You all risked everything to help me.
好吧 我先来
Okay, I'm going first.
我来引开它 给你们争取些时间
I'll lure it away and buy you some time.
注意传球 哈里斯看向端线
Looking to pass. Harris looking deep,
但必须躲开它 转身后传球
but has to get rid of it, a shovel pass.
科尔特斯几乎立刻被防守员击倒了
Cortez was almost immediately taken down by the defense.
亚里士多特
Aristotle?
-有什么事吗 -我要找到45号♥箱
- Can I help you? - I need to get into box 45.
里面有一个记忆擦除装置
There's a memory-erasing device inside.
我在汉娜的手账上看到过
I read about it in Hannah's ledger.
我需要它
I need it...
那样我就能忘了它的名字
so I can forget its name.
-它快来了 -好 好的
- It's coming. - Okay. Okay.
我得输入安全系统密♥码♥来打开箱子
Uh, I'll-I'll have to open the box through the security system.
-需要一点时间 -好的
- It'll take a sec. - Okay.
它在这 格里马索恩 就在外面
It's here, the Grimathorn, outside.
格里马什么玩意儿
The... Grima-what?
对不起
I'm sorry.
现在你成下一个了
Now you're next.
去拿设备 只有这样我们才能活下来
Get the device. It's the only way we survive.
我去锁窗户
I-I'll lock the windows.
亚里士多特 你东西掉了
Uh, Aristotle, you dropped something.
天哪 天哪
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
你们都看到了吗
Y'all got this?
是的 是的 记忆恢复了
Yeah, yeah. Memories restored.
有些记忆格外清晰
Some better than others.
祝你好运 尼克
Good luck, Nick.
我可不是那个和你吻别的女孩
I'm not the girl you kiss goodbye.
我是和你并肩战斗的女孩
I'm the girl who goes with you into the fight.
把这话写在手上
Write that on your hand.
好
Okay.
把那录像发给我
Hey, send me that video.
我们需要视频
We need visuals.
知道它的人越多
"The more people who know about it,
它就变得越弱
"The weaker it gets.
话题 格里马索恩
"#Grimathorn.
话题 格里马索恩真的存在
#GrimathornIsReal."
行了 转发
Got it, resharing it.
推给了所有我能想到的人
Tagging everyone I can think of.
是否要分享此条动态
那边进展如何了
Hey, what's going on over there?
转发量还在涨 但还没上热门
The retweets are rolling in, but we're still pre-viral.
对 我们需要十几个大V
Yeah, we need a-a dozen influencers, uh,
两个丑闻缠身的流行歌♥星 或者
two scandal-ridden pop stars, or...
马克的喷子网络
Mark's trollbot network.
我现在黑
Hacking now.
进去了
I'm in.
还没奏效
It's not working yet.
拜托赶快啊
Please hurry!
尼克 乔治
Nick? George?
奏效了
It's working.
社交平台
你有309条新转发
等等 等等
Hey, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
怎么
What?
听着
Listen.
现在只是个圣物了
It's just an idol now.
你觉得会一直这样吗
Think it'll stay this way?
如果有足够多的人知道
If enough people know about it.
这个圣物一定是维京人崇拜的
This idol form must have been what the Vikings worshipped.
现在我们也在崇拜了
Now we're worshipping it, too.
乔治·范
格里马索恩是真的 看看这个视频
太疯狂了 你们看到格里马索恩的视频了吗 是真的
那是什么 格里马索恩吗 我要向全世界分享
剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表