剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表
According to the Internet, her mother, Linda, died last week.
琳达从未停止
Linda never stopped trying
寻找德洛丽丝的下落
to find out what happened to Dolores.
警♥察♥无视她 于是她找律师辩护
Ignored by the police, she found someone to advocate for her.
有人在2013年发现了德洛丽丝丢失的耳环
Someone who found Dolores's missing earring in 2013.
花形
黄宝石
耳环
那时候这人负责监狱
Someone who administered chaplain services to the jail
和警局的神职服务
and the police department back then.
现在也是
Someone who still does.
警员736-12 达维尤
警员827-38 汉普顿
阿德琳·卡特
今晚在电♥话♥里 我听到了微弱的铃♥声♥
On the phone tonight, I heard the faintest ringing sound.
今晚 我是裁决者
Tonight, I am the Arbiter.
这里有人知道德洛丽丝·巴瑞特的遭遇
Someone here knows what happened to Dolores Barrett.
教堂的钟声
Church bells.
每小时敲响
Ringing on the hour.
所以 同样的问题问你 牧师
So, the same question goes for you, Reverend.
你要忏悔吗
Do you have a confession to make?
离警♥察♥到达还有多长时间
How long do I have before the authorities arrive?
我没告诉他们你的事
I didn't tell them about you.
2013年
In 2013,
在他们公布了德洛丽丝的照片之后
after they published Dolores's photo,
我发现那天早上我在拘留室发现的
I realized it was her earring I found
是她的耳环
that morning in the holding cell.
当我问他们的时候
And when I asked them about it,
他们坚持说别人已经认领了耳环
they insisted someone else had claimed the earring.
但我心里知道他们说谎
But I knew in my heart that wasn't true.
我看得出来他们对她做了什么
I could tell they had done something to her.
多年来 我一直祈祷正义
For years, I prayed for justice.
德洛丽丝的母亲上周去世了
And then Dolores's mother died last week,
我决定自己去伸张正义
and I decided to make that justice happen myself.
但我要确保他们会坦白
But I needed to make sure they would confess.
为了实现 我需要压力
And for that to happen, I needed pressure.
当我听到田村和地检讨论你的逮捕证时
When I heard Tamura and the D.A. discussing your arrest warrant,
我终于有了机会
I finally had my chance.
在去神学院前 我是个机械工程师
I was a mechanical engineer before I went to the seminary,
所以装配水电很容易
so rigging up the water and electrical was simple.
但是
Still...
我很抱歉田村受伤了
I'm sorry Tamura's hurt.
田村不会有事的
Tamura's gonna be okay.
好
Good.
他很快会做手术
He's just about to head into surgery soon.
我看到你撤销了对埃弗雷特·哈德森不利的证词
I read you recanted your testimony against Everett Hudson.
这不像你
Doesn't seem like you.
我也不知道我是什么样
I don't know who I am anymore.
《马太福音》第7章
Matthew 7.
"每一棵好树都结好果实
"Every good tree bringeth forth good fruit,
但是坏树会结恶果"
but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit."
一个人的决定会告诉世界他是什么样
One's choices tell the world who they are.
你的决定会诉说怎样的你
What will yours say about you?
海湾利爪餐厅
你是什么意思
Okay, what do you mean,
你找不到玛丽·克拉克
you can't find Mary Clarke?
你为什么等到
Yeah, and why did you wait
你吃完甜点才告诉我们
until after you ate the dessert to tell us?
玛丽·克拉克离开了
Mary Clarke moved on.
认识她的鬼魂悄悄跟我说了她的事
The spirits who knew her whispered her story to me.
奥黛特死后
After Odette died,
玛丽悲痛后治愈
Mary grieved, healed,
但最终又找到了爱情
but eventually found love again.
伟大的爱情
A great love.
她度过了充实的一生
She had a full life
晚年在家人的陪伴下离世
and died in old age surrounded by family.
奥黛特只是玛丽的漫长故事中的一小部分
Odette was only a very small part of Mary's long story.
女骗子
Menteuse!
她撒谎
She lies.
我死时还铭记着玛丽的名字
I died with Mary's name in my heart.
她在等我
She was waiting for me.
等我回来
Waiting for me to return.
奥黛特
Oh, Odette.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
谢谢你的努力 梅姨婆
Thank you for trying, Aunt Mei.
梅姨婆
Aunt Mei...
我很抱歉 在你最需要我时
I'm sorry that I didn't come to visit you
我没有去看望你
when you needed me the most.
我只是 我不想让我对你最后的记忆
I just... I didn't want my last memory of you
是病痛和身上插着的管子
to be sick and hooked up to IV tubes.
那 那太自私了
It was... It was really selfish.
小懒
Xiao Lan.
你觉得我是因此才来的吗
Do you think that's why I've come?
来责备你
To scold you?
不 你已经自责得够多了
No, you do plenty of that yourself.
无论好坏 我的声音还在你的脑海中
For better or worse, my voice is in your head.
是啊 当然
Yeah. Sure is.
听我跟你说
Then hear me tell you this.
像玛丽·克拉克一样
Like Mary Clarke,
我也在家人和爱的陪伴下去世
I, too, died surrounded by family and love.
你的爱
Your love.
它陪伴着我 永远
It lives with me, and it always will.
给我你的手
Give me your hand.
我的手掌没变
My palm hasn't changed.
但你变了
But you have.
我看了这里墙上所有的剪报
I read all the clippings on the wall in here.
这家餐厅的共同所有人
Co-owner of this restaurant.
泰德是班长
And Ted is class president.
你抚养你的妹妹们抚养得很好
You have done a very good job raising your sisters.
真的吗
Really?
仅仅因为我从未告诉你我为你骄傲
Just because I never told you I was proud of you
不代表我不骄傲
doesn't mean I'm not.
但是 小懒 我为你担心
But, Xiao Lan, I'm scared for you.
你必须找到解开奥黛特和你的灵魂的方法
You must find a way to untangle Odette's soul from yours.
看
Look.
你的手掌变了
Your palm has changed.
你的生命线开始与奥黛特的融合
Your life line is beginning to merge with Odette's.
你原来的线的开端很坎坷
Your original line had a rocky start
但最终幸福且漫长
but ended up happy and long.
奥黛特的生命线
Odette's life line
激烈且短暂
is violent and brief.
如果你不找到断开你们关联的方法
If you do not find a way to sever your connection,
你的生命线会大幅缩短
your life line will be greatly shortened.
重新掌握你的命运吧 乔治
Reclaim your destiny, George.
在你变成像我一样的老太太之前
I do not want to see you again
我不想再见你
until you're an old lady like me.
不要误会 但是你
Don't take this the wrong way, but you...
你没必要一直抱着我 如果你不想
You don't have to keep hugging me if you don't want to.
抱歉
Sorry.
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
你还好吗
You okay?
还好
Yeah.
但你不好
But you're not.
我听到了梅姨婆所说
I heard what Aunt Mei said.
帮我个忙
Just do me a favor?
不要告诉任何人
Don't tell anyone.
我不想毁了南茜的派对 好吗
I don't want to ruin Nancy's party later, okay?
快速打开冰箱 很好
Just open the fridge real quick. Awesome.
现在 来自帕里综合医院的实况
And now, live from Palley General Hospital,
亚伯·田村警探
Detective Abe Tamura
要就德洛丽丝·巴瑞特谋杀案发言
with a comment on the murder of Dolores Barrett.
请放心 警♥察♥局致力于
Rest assured, the police department is committed
德洛丽丝·巴瑞特之死
消除造成这一悲剧的
to eradicating the racism
种族歧视和野蛮虐待行为
剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表