剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表
我们把这个东西
Okay, we're locking this thing
锁进保险箱里
in an archive box.
我不想再看到它了
I'm ready to never see it again.
好
Okay.
你
You...
用一个超自然的设备
used a supernatural device
清除了西莉亚所有的记忆
to erase all of Celia's memories.
是的
Yeah.
也许我其实还是个哈德森家人
Maybe I am more Hudson than Drew.
你是我的女儿
You're my daughter.
你还可以去做对的事
And you can still do the right thing.
你可能有他们的血统
You may have their blood...
但你内心还是德鲁家的人
but you're a Drew at heart.
谢谢 爸爸
Thanks, Dad.
我真的很需要听你那么说
I really needed to hear that from you.
如果我解决了这个 当我解决这个时
And if I fix this-- when I fix this--
我需要你陪在我身边
...I'm gonna need you close.
所以
So...
你会回家吗
Will you come home?
当然
Of course. ?
我只是要问一问
I just have to ask this.
你确定要这样吗
A-Are you sure about this?
因为这是你的人生
Because this is your life.
我知道
I know.
但当我们不知道自己是谁时 我向她保证过
But I made a promise to her when we didn't know who we were.
一旦你这么做
As soon as you do this,
她就会攻击你
she gonna put a target on your back.
她可能会
She might.
但她也会记得过去的几天里
But she's also gonna remember everything
发生的一切
that happened the past few days.
如果还有任何一点"西莉亚"残存
And if there is any of this Celia left...
我的计划就可能成功
there's a chance my plan could work.
祝你好运
Good luck.
-妈妈 -怎么了
- Hey, Ma? ?- Yeah?
再见
I'll see you soon.
再见 亲爱的
Aw... Bye, sweetie.
再见 瑞安
Bye, Ryan.
过来
Come here.
看看你曾经多小
Look how tiny you were.
如果我是你的孙女 不是很好吗
Wouldn't it be nice if I was your granddaughter?
那不是很美好吗
Oh... wouldn't that be wonderful.
你也这么想
Uh, you hold that thought.
我知道我们意见相左
Look, I know we have our differences,
也没有铁证来支持这个
and there's no hard evidence to back this,
但你要相信我
but you got to believe me.
尼克是无辜的
Nick is innocent.
你了解他的心
You know his heart.
你只需要相信你的直觉
I mean, you just got to trust your instincts.
我会的
我也相信谋杀当晚他安保系统的监控录像时间
什么
The what?
尼克发消息跟我说了他装的新安保系统
他说他失去的记忆回来了 他记得当晚用了它
那证明了当受害人死亡时 他在另一间房♥间
所以尼克是清白的
So, then Nick's fine?
你可以在我说这么多前告诉我的
You could've told me that before I went on and on.
我是可以
但我喜欢你一直说 你很少这样了
你还想说什么吗
埃斯
Ace.
告诉你♥爸♥爸别让我一个人吃这只鸡
Tell your dad not to make me eat this chicken by myself,
因为我不会吃的
because I won't.
我会坐在这饿着
I will sit here and starve.
妈妈说晚餐做好了
Mom says dinner's ready.
请别跟埃弗雷特说起我
Please don't tell Everett about me.
我必须要说
I have to.
如果他发现我知道了
If he finds out that I knew
还向他保密
and I kept it a secret from him...
那会很糟糕
that would be very bad.
今天我看到了你的另一面
I saw a different side to you today.
如果没有把你变成这样的记忆
The kind of person that you would be
你就会成为的那种人
if you did not have the memories that made you who you are.
待人友善 相信人们是好的
Being sweet and believing that people were good--
-那在生活中无法保护我 -我知道
- that was never gonna protect me in life. - I know.
我知道你放弃了很多来成为哈德森人
And I know that you gave up a lot to become a Hudson.
但如果你能这么做 我也能
But if you can do it, so can I.
我向你保证过 我遵守了承诺
I made you a promise, and I kept it.
你可以信任我
You can trust me.
我可以对这个家族有用
I can be an asset to this family.
但我需要你的帮助 让埃弗雷特信任我
But I need your help getting Everett to trust me.
我们走着瞧吧
We'll see how that goes.
我很抱歉那天晚上对你撒谎
I'm sorry I lied to you the other night about...
关于一个人去历史协会
going to eat ice cream alone
吃冰淇淋
at the historical society.
有的时候你需要空间
Sometimes you need space.
没关系 我明白
It's okay. I get it.
那可能是一种
Well, maybe it's a...
生存机制
survival mechanism.
在少管所
In juvie,
如果我占据少一点的空间
it was easier to survive
会更容易活下来
if I took up less space.
所以我教会自己
And so I taught myself to...
降低我的需求
...to need less.
感觉是我应得的
It felt like what I deserved.
我怎么帮你占位置呢
How can I help you man-spread?
我准备好了
Oh, I'm ready.
我准备好为自己找一个地方
I'm ready to-to get a space of my own,
有足够的空间去造东西
with enou-enough room to build stuff,
我需要你
and-and I want you...
奥黛特什么的
...Odette and all...
来充实它
...to crowd it.
好吧
All right.
我们从哪开始看起
Where can we start looking?
卡森要搬回去跟南茜一起住了
Carson's moving back in with Nancy.
我一直很喜欢那间阁楼
And I have always liked that loft.
可乐还是可乐
Cola or cola?
-你好 -你好
- Hey, you. - Hello.
你要买♥♥下整座楼吗
You're buying the whole building?
是个不错的投资 对吗
It's a good investment, right?
-祝贺你 -不错
- Congrats. ?- Nice.
谢谢
Thank you.
这些地方你要怎么处置呢
What are you gonna do with all the space?
格兰特 如果是关于你的考勤表
Grant, if this is about your timecard...
我要跟你谈谈
I need to talk to you.
你是我哥哥
You're my brother?
我是你哥哥 埃斯
I'm your brother, Ace.
我需要你的帮助
And I need your help.
剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表