剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表
Well, you are massively reliable.
当时不是
I wasn't.
在需要我的时候我没有
Not when it counted.
南茜被劫持了 在警♥察♥局
Nancy's being held hostage at the police station,
我们得把她救出来 不能惊动任何人
and we have to save her without tipping anyone off.
你们能帮忙吗
Can you help?
虽然这是疑问句
That sounded like a question,
但其实是陈述句
but it was really a statement.
好了
Okay,
德鲁先生 你百分百确认
so, Mr. Drew, you're absolutely 100% positive
是劫持吗
this is a hostage thing?
金凤花姑娘代指
Goldilocks is a codename
南希小时候我经常陪她玩的一个游戏
that Nancy and I used to play when she was a kid.
就是说 注意我要说的第三件事
It means, "Pay attention to the third thing I'm about to say."
三只熊 第三个总是最好的
The three bears. The third thing was always "Just right."
很好的游戏
Nice game.
"扭曲蜡烛"是她以前的案子吗
And "Twisted candle" Is... an old case of hers?
百货商店抢劫案
Robbery at a department store.
罪犯在出口设下陷阱
The criminals booby-trapped the exits,
在居家用品区劫持了人♥质♥
took hostages in the home goods section
然后南茜带警♥察♥穿过了秘密地下室
and Nancy led the cops through a secret basement,
救了所有人
saved everyone.
好的 那么警♥察♥局的出口是
Okay, so the-the police station exits are...
很可能通了电
Most likely electrified.
所以我希望埃斯能帮我
Which is why I was hoping Ace might be able to help me
查看下电网 或是监控摄像头
with the power grid and maybe the security cameras.
但你说埃斯他
But you say Ace is...
他在寻找灵魂 杰西和他在一起
Uh, he's soul-searching. Jesse's with him.
我在想我们可以用车里的橡胶垫
I was actually thinking we could use the rubber floor mats
避免触电
in the car to insulate us from the electric charge.
好主意
That's a great idea.
很好
Great.
好 那如果这些不管用
Okay. And if these don't work,
也许我们可以从楼房♥侧边爬上去
maybe we can scale the side of the building,
希望能在屋顶找到天井盖
hope to find a trapdoor on the roof.
瞧我们多棒 不需要埃斯
Look at us. Who needs Ace?
爬上房♥吗
Scale the building?
他情况不太好 还在恶化
He's in pretty rough shape and getting worse.
他需要看医生
He needs a doctor.
告诉他们你刚才说的
Tell them what you just told me.
我
I, um...
那晚我看见他们
I saw them fighting
在饭店外面吵架
outside the restaurant that night.
德洛丽丝
D-Dolores.
还有布兰登
And Brandon.
我没早点告诉你们 因为我
And I didn't tell you earlier because I'm...
-我害怕他 -什么
- I'm afraid of him. - What?
我是说 德洛丽丝 她当时很生气
I mean, Dolores, she was furious.
好像他们是
And it was like they were--
是情侣间吵架
they were having, like, a lovers' quarrel.
我是说 你抓着她的胳膊 她抽开了
I mean, you grabbed her arm, and she pulled away.
不是的 我 她喝醉了 我只是想帮她
No, no. I... She was drunk. I just-- I tried helping her.
-她反应激烈 -好 我早些时候找到这个
- She freaked. - Ok. I found this earlier
这是德洛丽丝她妈琳达 对警♥察♥的口供
This is a statement to the cops from Dolores's mom, Linda.
我女儿德洛丽丝是个可爱女孩 喜爱花朵
"My Dolores is a sweet girl who loves flowers.
她从不抽烟或喝酒
She's never even smoked or drank."
行吧
Okay.
拜托 伙计们 她妈当然会这么说
Guys, come on. Of course her mother's gonna say that.
不是吗 我是说
Right? I mean...
你们相信布兰登吗
Do you believe Brandon?
不信
No.
你为什么这么说
Why-why would you tell him that?
我看到有人给吉尔福德巷404号♥送披萨
I'm watching a pizza get delivered to 404 Guilford Lane.
吉尔福德巷吗
Guilford Lane?
他在监视布兰登的房♥子吗
He's watching Brandon's house?
那不是我的房♥子
That's not my house.
是我的 我的家人
It's mine. My family.
他在威胁我的家人
He's threatening my family
因为你一直说慌
Because you keep lying!
我发誓
I swear to God,
-要是因为你撒谎害了我家人 -听着
- if he hurts my family because of your lies... - Listen.
是你在和德洛丽丝争吵
You were arguing with Dolores.
你抓了她的胳膊
You grabbed her arm.
因为我不想她离开
Because I didn't want her to leave!
你认识她 对吗
You knew her, didn't you?
对不对
Didn't you?!
我们约过会
We dated!
就几个月
For a few months.
那时候你结婚了吗
Were you married back then, too?
这就是她来镇上和你分手的原因吗
Is that why she came to town-- to break up with you?
她威胁说要告诉我妻子
She threatened to tell my wife.
我只是 我想让她明白我的想法
I just... I wanted her to see my point of view.
我想让她听我说完
I wanted her to hear me out.
然后她离开了 我就进饭店了
And then she left, so I went inside,
一直喝酒 只到接了最后一通电♥话♥
and I drank till last call.
然后我妻子把我接走了
And then my wife picked me up.
所以我有不在场证明
So I have an alibi.
天哪
Oh, my God.
他皮肤冰凉
His skin's cold.
还好 他有脉搏 但很弱
Okay, he's got a pulse, but just barely.
好了 乔治 贝斯 我们开始吧
Okay, George, Bess, here we go.
让一下
Coming through.
好了 来吧 伙计们
All right, go, guys.
-等等 停停停 它裂了 -什么
- Wait, wait, stop! Stop! It's ripping. It's ripping. - What?
-不 -什么啊
- No. - What?
田村警探需要医生
Detective Tamura needs a doctor.
求求你 我会为德洛丽丝讨回公道
Please! I will get justice for Dolores.
我也想伸张正义
I want to balance the scales,
但若是又一无辜之人死去 何以伸张正义
but I can't do that if another innocent person dies!
-你们没事吧 -不确定
- Are you all right? - I don't know
我们得快点行动
But we have to hurry.
-他随时都能恢复供电 -好的
- He could turn the power back on any second. - Okay.
把田村带过来 他先走 门开了
Bring Tamura! He goes first. The door is open.
把田村带过来 快点 我们走
Grab Tamura! Come on, let's go!
我们离开这儿 快点 快点
We're getting out of here. Come on! Come on!
快快快
Go, go, go, go, go!
快点 快点
Hurry up. Come on.
南茜 等等
Nancy, wait. Wait.
有一条线索
Hey! There is a line.
德洛丽丝失踪的转天
The day after Dolores disappeared,
在这发现了一只花形的黄宝石耳环
a flower-shaped topaz earring was found here.
花形
黄宝石
耳环
我之前见过那个耳环
I've seen that earring before.
我们都见过 记得吗
We both have. Remember?
德洛丽丝失踪的那天晚上在这个警局
Dolores was in this station the night she went missing.
快点 我们得离开这里 快点
Hurry up! We got to get out of here! Come on.
还没轮到你呢
Wait your turn.
爸 我想要的生日礼物是这个
Dad, here's what I want for my birthday.
再相信我一次
Trust me one more time.
锁上门吧
Rearm the doors!
你在干什么
What are you doing?!
有人还在撒谎
Somebody here is still lying.
有人知道德洛丽丝遭遇了什么
Somebody knows what happened to Dolores!
我们查出她是怎么死的之前 谁也别走
And nobody is leaving until we find out how she died.
现在 我是裁决人
I'm the Arbiter now.
你这么做就是共犯
This makes you an accomplice.
逮捕我吧
Arrest me.
她失踪后转天早上 在警局发现了一只
An earring identical to one of Dolores Barrett's was found
和德洛丽丝·巴瑞特的耳环相同的耳环
in the precinct the morning after she disappeared.
被登记为无人认领的物品
It was logged as an unclaimed possession,
剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表