剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表
对 我们现在离阿曼达被发现的地方有半英里
Right. Well, we're about a half a mile from where Amanda was found.
所以她肯定是一直在往西跑 然后从坡上摔了下来
So she must have kept running west and then fallen down this slope.
所以她才会受伤
That's where she got her injuries.
阿曼达在视频里说要吉尔补满他的泵
Amanda said Gil had to refill his pump in the video.
泵的意思可能是说他有糖尿病
A pump could mean he's diabetic.
我敢说那瓶是胰岛素
I'm willing to bet that vial is insulin.
但是他一直没有回来
But he never made it back.
假设吉尔在离开小屋的时候出了什么事
Say something happened to Gil when he was leaving the lodge.
如果阿曼达希望他一小时后回来
How far could he be from here if Amanda expected him back
他离这里多远
in an hour?
戈瀚姆森林北边
There's an old hunting lodge
有一个老旧的狩猎小屋
on the north edge of the Gorham Woods.
我以前童子军的时候经常来爬山
I used to hike a lot when I was an Eagle Scout.
那地方好像已经没有人用了
Nobody ever seemed to use the place.
就在这里
Right here.
-松冠小屋 -是的
- Pinecrest Lodge. - Yep.
1850年建造的
Built in 1850.
主人是哈德森家族信托
Owned by the Hudson Family Trust.
不意外
Of course.
走吧
Come on.
私人地盘
吉尔的靴子印上面有三角形
So, Gil's bootprints have triangles.
昨天下雨了 地面很松软
The ground's pretty soft from yesterday's rain.
我到处看看他又没有留下痕迹
I'll take a look around, see if he left any tracks.
我来盯着有没有熊来袭
Yeah. I-I'll keep an eye out for bears.
其他人可以去小屋里
The rest of us can head into the lodge
看看吉尔还在不在
to see if Gil's still in there.
好了 嘘
All right, shh, shh.
我听到有声音
I can hear a voice.
你出现幻觉了
You're imagining things.
或者没有
Or not.
哈德森先生
Mr. Hudson.
我可以解释的
I can explain.
请吧
By all means.
我很想听听
I'd love to hear it.
哈德森先生马上就过来
Mr. Hudson will be with you soon.
不用了
Please, no.
天啊
Oh, my God.
那是肉钩吗
Is that a meat hook?
如果你的爷爷要杀人
You know, if your grandfather was gonna kill someone,
绝对会挑在这种房♥间里
this is definitely the room he would do it in.
记住 埃弗雷特不知道我们有血缘关系
Okay, remember, Everett does not know we are related,
我也不希望他知道
and I'd like to keep it that way.
但是你对这一切
But aren't you just a little bit curious
没有一点好奇吗 南茜
about all of this, Nancy?
秘社 钱...
The-the society, the-the money...
那些凶案 还有...
And the murders and the...
逼我妈妈压抑至死
the bullying my mother into suicidal depression
还有威胁杀死婴儿时期的我
and the threats to kill me as a baby?
那些都还是在我出生前发生的事
Yeah, all that happened before I was even born.
天知道他现在会怎么对我
God knows what he would do to me now.
是的 但他还是你的亲人
Yeah, but he is your blood.
而我...和他或哈德森家一点都不像
And I am... nothing like him or the Hudsons.
天啊 这根本就没有解决我之前关于
God, that really doesn't answer my original concern
我们要在这个墙上带刺的房♥间里被杀的疑虑
about us getting killed in a room with very spiky walls.
我觉得这里应该是给鹿肉放血的地方
So, I think that this is where they bleed out the venison.
还能存放和阿格雷卡相关的传家宝
And where they keep their Aglaeca-related heirlooms.
吉尔肯定是在埃弗雷特今晚过来之前
Gil must have snagged that mirror off the wall
从这面墙上偷走了镜子
before Everett got here tonight.
谁会想到哈德森先生今晚会在这里
Who would've thought that Mr. Hudson would be hanging out here,
跟一群有失眠症的富人在一起
having some weird insomniac rich-people gathering?
是的 他显然不希望我们来打扰
No, and he clearly didn't want us to crash.
不然 他为什么把我们关在这里
Otherwise, why would he put us in here?
人是有权利抵御入侵者的
A man has a right to defend himself from intruders.
好吧 我能直说了吗 这是你的杀戮室吗
Okay, can I just be straight up? Is this your killing room?
你到底觉得我是什么人
Who do you think I am?
杀人的人
Someone who kills people.
船上那12个无辜的人
12 innocent men on a ship.
你还在卡森·德鲁进监狱的时候找人杀他
Also, you put a hit out on Carson Drew when he was in prison.
你今晚怎么这么安静
Why so quiet tonight?
我不知道 我只是在想
I don't know, it's just I'm thinking
你和你的秘密议会到底在干什么
about what you were doing with your secret council.
我猜是密谋如何让你洗脱杀死12个人的罪名
My guess is, plotting to get yourself acquitted of 12 murders.
或者如何为即将到来的审判做辩护
Or strategizing my defense for my upcoming trial.
你这样大声说出来听起来就笃定是犯罪了
When you say it out loud, it sounds downright criminal.
你可是把我们关在一个到处都是刀子
Says the man who put us in a room full of knives
地上还有排水孔的房♥子里
and a drain on the floor.
你们为什么闯进我的私人领地
Why are you on my property?
德鲁小姐
Well, Miss Drew?
是我邀请她的
I invited her.
南茜不回我的信息...和往常一样
Well, Nancy isn't answering my texts... as usual.
你应该知道她能猜出我们俩在一起了吧
And you know she's gonna figure out we're together, right?
也许我们可以告诉她
Uh... maybe we tell her.
也许我们可以任自己在你的车里恐怖地淹死
Or maybe we let ourselves drown horrifically in your truck
就可以躲避这场非常尴尬的对话了
and get out of a really awkward conversation.
你可真是永远能看到积极的那一面啊
Look at you, always finding the bright side.
是啊
Yeah.
这是吉尔去孵化仓找他姐姐时
Hey, this is the last place Gil was standing before he left
视频里的最后一个地方
to meet his sister at the hatchery barn.
这是他的靴印
And those are his bootprints.
也许他穿过了戈瀚姆森林
Maybe he cut through the Gorham Woods.
满月之夜不会有当地人出现在那里
No local would be caught dead there during a full moon.
最完美的逃离之路
Perfect getaway plan.
但是他们没有会和
Yeah, but he didn't make their meet,
所以他可能还在那片树林里
so he's probably still in that forest.
和也许会弄死我们的幽灵一起
With the wraith that could kill us.
一次还是先处理一个问题吧
One problem at a time.
走吧
Come on.
吉尔好像往这边走了三码...
Looks like Gil started walking three yards this way...
他往南去孵化仓了
He was heading south towards the hatchery barn.
然后改变了方向
And he changed direction.
他好像...开始跑了
Looks like he... he started running.
他好像被人追着
Like he was being chased.
不用了
I'm good.
没想到南茜会从后门进来
I didn't realize that Nancy was gonna come through the back door,
但我邀请她来是为了感谢她
but I invited her here because I wanted to thank her.
为什么
For?
查出了露西·塞布尔的真♥相♥
For finding out the truth about Lucy Sable.
没错 她和我说了我早就该知道的事
Yeah, she told me things that I needed to know.
让我发现有她帮助是多么幸运的一件事
Made me realize how lucky I was to have her help.
所以我觉得我需要
So I figured that that deserved
和她面对面好好聊聊
a face-to-face conversation
并为她的麻烦做出一些补偿
and a little something for her troubles.
所以你就决定挑大半夜来报答她
So you decided to tip her in the middle of the night?
是的
Well, yeah.
得等她结束在那个龙虾店的工作
Soon as she got done working at that lobster shack.
拜托 她的工作时间又由不得她
I mean, come on, she doesn't set her own hours.
她还觉得有必要带上随从吗
And she felt the need to bring an entourage with her?
她喜欢和自己的跟班们一起出来
Well, she enjoys traveling with wingmen.
那她在这方面和你很像
She's a lot like you in that way.
不客气 瑞安
You're welcome, Ryan.
我不是故意打扰你们的
I didn't mean to intrude.
我觉得你和你父亲
I think you and your father have
还有很重要的事要聊
some important things to get back to.
送你的客人们出去
Show your guests out.
你的家真温馨
You have a lovely home.
等你回来
When you get back...
你要向我的朋友们道歉
you will apologize to my friends for the interruption.
那些人吗
Those guys?
拜托 他们不是你的朋友
Come on, they're not your friends.
他们只是你最近一批打算...
剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表