剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表
那么快
That quick?
我可以打字打慢点...
I can type more slowly...
如果你希望的话
if you want.
我想说...
I mean...
我不介意
I wouldn't mind.
埃斯终于把酒店的监控录像
Ace finally uploaded the hotel security footage
上传到我们的服务器上了
to our FTP.
你和埃斯有私人服务器吗
You and Ace have a private server?
队员说烟雾是在
The teammates said that the hazing started
闹鬼最严重的时候出现的
at the top of the witching hour.
呀
Yikes.
等等 等等 那是什么
Wait. Wait. What is that?
等等 那是谁
Wait. Who is that?
乔治
George?
-你得解释清楚 -就现在
- You need to explain - Right now.
好 我是在想找个合适的时间告诉你们
Okay, I was trying to find the right time to tell you guys,
但我... 我不想让任何人担心
but I... I didn't want to worry anyone,
我以为我可以处理的 我也这么做了
and I thought that I could take care of it, and then I did,
本来有用 但是又没有用了
and it worked, but then it didn't work,
-然后我... -说慢点 具体点
- and I... - Slower, with more specific words.
奥黛特·拉马尔的鬼魂现在...
Odette Lamar's ghost has been...
和我共用我的身体
time-sharing in my body right now.
什么
What?!
之前我死了 你用裹尸布让我起死回生
When I died and you brought me back to life with the shroud,
我不是一个人回来的
I didn't come back alone.
-你被附身了 -这次感觉不一样
- You're possessed? - Well, this feels different.
蒂芙尼附身时 我不出二十四个小时就快死了
With Tiffany, I was almost dead within 24 hours.
奥黛特已经在我身上待了几个礼拜了
Odette has been with me for weeks.
我试过很多种驱魔方法
I've tried a bunch of different exorcisms,
都没有用
and nothing has worked.
等等 等等 你驱魔没找我
Wait. Wait. Wait. You did an exorcism without me?
那么录像上的人不是你
So that's not you on the video.
不算是吧 是奥黛特
Not really. It's Odette.
我一点记忆都没有
And I have no memory of it.
好像奥黛特上身时
It's like when Odette takes over,
开关就关了 我就没知觉了
the switch goes off, and I'm unconscious.
你告诉你妈了吗 你跟她说过了吗
Did you tell your mom? Did you talk to her about it?
-她说什么 -我在此之前还没和任何人说过
- What did she say? - No, I haven't told anyone until now.
我知道 你别吼我了
And before you yell at me, I know.
好吗 不要说教了
Okay? Just save me the lecture.
乔治 我们要让奥黛特离开你的身体
George, we need to get Odette out of your body.
必须这样 鬼上身可能会要你的命
We have to. A possession could kill you.
如果是老鬼 也许鬼上身的法则
Uh, maybe the possession rules
不太一样
are different with an older ghost.
也许不会很快要你的命 我不知道
Maybe they don't, you know, kill you as fast. I don't know.
好了 我们有时间
All right, well, we have the time
搞清楚我的...旅客的问题
to figure out the problem with my... passenger.
现在我们要集中精力找詹妮弗
Right now, we need to focus on finding Jennifer.
-要做这件事... -我们得和奥黛特说话
- And in order to do that... - We have to talk to Odette.
对
Yeah.
奥黛特 你能听到我们说话吗
Odette, can you hear us?
-没用 -好吧
- No. - Okay.
你... 怎么让她出来
How... do you make her come out?
如果我知道的话 我就不会是詹妮弗
If I knew, I wouldn't be the most likely suspect
失踪事件里的最大嫌疑人了 对吧
in Jennifer's disappearance, now, would I?
-我好饿 -我的天
- I'm so hungry. - Oh, my God.
乔治 收到消息后给我回电♥话♥
Uh, George, um, call me back when you get this.
我只是... 只是了解下情况
I'm just, um... I'm just ch-checking in.
好 爱你 再见
Okay. Uh, love you. Okay. Bye.
你又给她打电♥话♥了
You called her again?
听起来是感情问题
Smells like girl trouble to me.
我们可以帮忙 从头到尾说给我们听
We can help. Tell us everything.
好吧 好吧
Okay, okay.
发生了一起恐怖的意外
Um, there was a-a freak accident,
我女朋友差点死了
and my girlfriend almost died.
但她现在好了
But she's fine now.
我们都很好 没事了
We're all fine. You know, it's fine.
但是
But...
那场意外太可怕了
it was scary.
我还是放心不下
And I'm worried.
如果我从意外中活了下来
Well, if I survived a freak accident,
我不想有人还无法自拔
I wouldn't want anyone hovering.
我想重新开始
You know, I'd want to move on,
我希望我爱的人也能走出来
and I'd want the people I love to move on, too.
我不会这样
I don't know.
我还是希望得到身边人的关注
I think I'd want people to keep checking in on me,
即使我还没准备好谈这个问题
even if I wasn't ready to talk about it yet.
我很高兴知道有人关心我
It's nice to know people care.
那我到底该不该接着发短♥信♥
So, should I send a follow-up text or-or not?
吃不下了 我好饱
I can't. I am so full.
我们什么都试过了
Well, then we've tried everything.
糕点 奥黛特的肖像
I mean, pastries, portraits of Odette,
她的葡萄园照片 18世纪的小说
pictures of her vineyard, 18th-century novels.
《老实人》我已经读了三章了
I mean, I've read three chapters of Candide,
还是不知道这本书在讲什么
and I still have no idea what this book is about.
我们该怎么办 乔治
What are we gonna do, George?
我们 我们要跟她谈谈
We-we... we have to talk to her.
我们要找到詹妮弗
We-we have to find Jennifer.
虽然我很不想这么说 但是
Yeah, I... I hate to say this, but...
也许是时候找警♥察♥了
maybe it's time we go to the cops.
什么 你开玩笑的吧
What? Y-You can't be serious.
我们唯一的线索就是
The-the only lead that we have is a video
你和失踪者的视频
of the missing person and you.
塔穆拉警探会在你说
Detective Tamura will arrest you
"下巴线条真不错"之前就逮捕你
before you can say "Nice jawline."
我找到了
I found it!
在我车上副驾驶座的下面
It was under the passenger seat in my car.
奥黛特 当你还是阿格雷卡的时候
Odette, when you were the Aglaeca,
你烧掉了大部分
you burned most of the letters you wrote
你写给你心爱的英国女人的信
to your beloved Englishwoman
因为他们能毁掉曾经是怪物的你
because they had the power to destroy the monster you became.
但是现在 你是人
But now, you're a human spirit,
那么我敢打赌
which means i am betting that you would
你不想让我毁掉
not like me to destroy the last connection
你和你此生挚爱最后的联♥系♥
you had to the love of your life.
你好 奥黛特
Hello, Odette.
昨晚发生了什么
What happened last night?
你在酒店对那个女孩做了什么
What did you do with the girl at the hotel?
我在夜色中呼吸新鲜空气
I was taking in the night air.
听到她的尖叫 于是走近
I followed the sound of her screams.
她现在和猎犬在一起
She's with the hounds now.
-她不会回来了 -和猎犬在一起
- She won't be coming back. - With the hounds?
不是乔治在说话吧
That's not just George doing...
这是法国口音对吗
a French accent, is it?
不 贝斯 是奥黛特在说话
No, Bess, that's Odette.
我的天 成功了吗
Oh, my God, it-it worked?
她怎么说
What'd she say?
说女孩现在和猎犬在一起
Um, that she's with the hounds now.
难不成是地狱的猎犬
Like the hounds of hell?
乔治 别慌 好吗
Okay, George, don't panic, okay?
但是我几乎可以肯定
But, um, I'm 99.9% sure
你杀了詹妮弗
that you killed Jennifer.
我搞不懂为什么我这么震惊
I mean, I really don't know why I'm so surprised.
当她还是阿格雷卡的时候 她杀了一堆人
When she was the Aglaeca, she killed a bunch of people.
贝斯 冷静点好吗
Bess, Bess, calm down, okay?
乔治 你说过有时奥黛特
George, you said sometimes Odette can watch you
会在你照镜子的时候看着你
when you look in the mirror.
她被压制的时候你能看到她吗
And can you watch her when she's in control?
不 我跟你说了我什么也不记得
No, I-I'm telling you, I don't remember anything.
我是说
I-I mean...
剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表