剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表
西莉亚给你找回来的吗
You got it back from Celia?
如约找回来的
As promised.
我现在欠她一个认清了
Now I owe her a favor.
暗网上关于回家的路有什么信息
What's the dark web have to say about The Road Back?
这就像是现实中的光明会
Uh... it's like a real-life Illuminati.
非常隐蔽 但到处都有他们的人
Totally under the radar, but they got people everywhere,
甚至很多政♥府♥组织里都有
including multiple governments.
他们想要什么
What do they want?
不确定 但一旦加入就是终生加入
I'm not sure, but you're in it for life.
名单上的人都是因为背叛而被杀的
People on that list get killed for betraying them.
所以没有人会发现这个组织
Which is why no one's ever gonna find this.
格兰特 有没有兴趣
Grant, how would you like a tour
去看看新建的
of the newly-impenetrable
马蹄湾坚固的档案盒
Horseshoe Bay archive boxes?
带路吧
Lead the way.
明年也要赢
Let's win again next year.
外婆的食谱吗
Grandma's recipe?
你从哪里找到的
Where did you find this?
你还记得大托尼吗
Remember Big Tony?
他几年前在利爪工作的
He worked at The Claw a few years ago.
嗯 他因为投了很多牡蛎苏打饼干而被开除了
Yeah, he got fired for stealing oyster crackers in bulk.
他还带走了这张食谱
He took the recipe with him.
我看到他在利喙餐厅的展台干活
I saw him working at The Beak booth.
这群嬉皮混♥蛋♥
Those hipster sons of bitches.
他们一直在用偷我们的菜谱赢
They've been winning with our stolen recipe?
是的 但你猜怎么着
They have. But guess what.
你从来都不需要这个菜谱
You never needed the recipe.
你自己想出来的
You figured it out all on your own.
不需要菜谱 不需要法国鬼魂的帮助
No recipe, no help from a French ghost.
都是你的功劳
It was all you.
你说得对
You're right.
以及 在海军救援新闻里
Also, in marine life rescue news,
我听说有人从利喙餐厅
I heard someone liberated a gross of live clams
解救了一堆活蛤蜊 并放生了
from The Beak this morning and released them into the wild.
-他们只能用罐头蛤蜊 -没错
- They had to use canned clams. - Yeah, they did.
你不是应该更加有胜利的喜悦吗
Hey, shouldn't you be more victorious?
你不是吗
Shouldn't you?
你没找到圣人
Oh, you never found the Saint.
没关系 至少我们有这座帅气的新奖杯
Well, hey... at least we got this cool new trophy.
的确很帅气
Yeah, it is pretty cool, huh?
我在高中橄榄球队后就没赢过这种奖杯了
I haven't won a trophy like this since high school football.
我...我马上回来
Hey, I'll be... I'll be right back.
德里斯科尔先生 我们能聊聊吗
Uh, Mr. Driscoll? Can we talk?
抱歉 现在不方便
Sorry, now's not a good time.
但我注意到了你的大学戒指
But I noticed your college ring earlier.
沙伊谷大学
Shay Valley College.
他们之前给过我橄榄球奖学金
They recruited me for a football scholarship,
蒂芙尼·哈德森是知道这件事的
which is something Tiffany Hudson knew.
沙伊谷圣人队 对吗
The Shay Valley Saints, right?
是你想要继续
You're the one who's trying to finish
蒂芙尼·哈德森未竟的事
what Tiffany Hudson started.
她以前是我朋友 她相信我
She was my friend. She trusted me.
我向你保证你也可以相信我
I promise you can, too.
我之前没有接近你
The reason I didn't approach you earlier
是因为瑞安说你是他朋友
was because Ryan said you are his friend.
这有什么问题吗
And is that a problem?
我找到了圣人
I found the Saint.
他给了我能把哈德森和雇凶杀人联♥系♥起来的证据
He sent me proof that ties a Hudson to murder for hire.
银行记录
Bank statements,
汇款记录 合同协议
wire transfers, contract agreements.
都在你的名下
All in your name.
我...
I've...
我从来没有听说过这些账户
I've never even heard of these accounts.
我根本没见过这些钱
I've never seen any of this money.
但这是你的签名吧
Yeah, but that is your signature, right?
是的 但你看 这是很久以前的
Yeah, it is, but look, it's from a long time ago.
我的父母以前经常会
I mean, my parents used to put stuff
在我十几岁的时候给我一些东西
in front of me all the time and tell me to sign it
让我签字
when I was a teenager.
他们跟我说我不用看 所以我都不看
They told me I didn't have to read it, so I didn't.
瑞安 这证明给他的地下勾当
Okay, Ryan, this proves your father set up a slush fund
设了非法基金
for his wet work.
杀手 车祸意外 炸♥弹♥
Hit men, car accidents, bombs.
这上面全都是你的名字
You put your name on all of it.
埃弗雷特·哈德森给你下了套
Everett Hudson set you up.
天啊
Oh, my God.
你来这里干什么
我哥哥想见你一面
My brother wants to meet you.
苏西有一个儿子 是你的儿子
Suzie had a son. He's your son.
当时他走的时候 你不知道
You didn't know she was pregnant
她已经怀孕了 他...他来了
when she left, and he... he's here now.
他想在回去找他妈妈之前来见你一面
He wants to meet you before he has to go back to his mom.
车♥库♥里那孩子吗
是的
Yeah.
我
叫
格兰特
他说你看上去和你妈妈一样
He says you look just like your mom.
我想象过很多次
I imagined this so many times,
但是 我从没想过真的会成真
but... I never thought it would happen.
他从没想到这会成真
He never thought this would happen.
他很高兴这成真了
He's glad it's happening now.
他很抱歉之前都不知道你
He's sorry that he didn't know you before.
谢谢
Thanks.
太感激了
I appreciate that.
《星际迷航》 更有科学含量
Star Trek. Better science.
不愧是我哥哥
That's my brother.
地方检察官
请进
Come in.
谢谢你愿意临时见我
Thanks for meeting me on such short notice.
没关系 我本来就打算明天找你聊预审的事
All good. I was gonna reach out tomorrow for our pre-trial prep.
关于那个嘛
Yeah, about that.
我...我想修改我的证言
I, um... I would like to amend my statement.
好 怎么修改
Okay. Uh, amend how?
我当时很迷糊
I was confused.
我当时的情绪很激动
It was an emotional time for me.
我弄错了
I was wrong.
我现在不觉得
I no longer believe that
埃弗雷特·哈德森跟苏格兰美人号♥的意外有关
Everett Hudson was involved in the Bonny Scott accident.
剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表