剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表
露西·塞布尔曾能眺望大海
Lucy Sable once was able to look upon the sea.
但有人将她推入水中
But someone got her in the water.
现在她将永居深海
Now that's where she'll always be.
马蹄湾最臭名昭著的海后
Horseshoe Bay's most infamous Sea Queen
只戴了一晚皇冠
wore her crown for only one night.
数到五 赏万物
Count to five, enjoy the view.
愿那杀手不识你家路
Hope the killer doesn't get you!
人们说她还会在我们的镇上出没
People say she still haunts our town.
一 二
One, two.
三 四 五
Three, four, five.
你无法活着出此屋
You'll never get out of here alive!
你就是我们的海后 南茜·德鲁
You're our Sea Queen, Nancy Drew.
来真的吗 姑娘们
Seriously, guys?
对啊
Yeah.
-放上去 -你得把它放在墓碑上
- Put it on there. - You have to put it on the gravestone,
不然就不正式了
or else it's not official.
去吧
Come on.
现在你是他们中的一员了
Now you're one of them.
-没错 -海后万岁
- You are now. - All hail the Sea Queen.
对 海后万岁
Yeah. All hail the Sea Queen.
被我吓到了吧
I totally got you.
你没事吧
Hey, you all right?
你像见了鬼似的
Look like you saw a ghost.
但我不信鬼魂之说
But I don't believe in ghosts.
我相信眼见为实
I believe in looking for the truth.
你去哪啊
Hey, where are you going?
我父母称之为好奇心
My parents called it curiosity.
说我生来如此
Said I was just born that way.
但我知道这不是故事的全部
But I know that's not the whole story.
这只是个梦 宝贝
It's just a dream, sweetheart.
来 拿着妈妈的手电筒
Here, take Mommy's flashlight.
那不是个梦
It wasn't a dream.
可那是什么
But what was it?
那晚之后 我开始追逐影子
After that night, I began to chase the shadows.
马蹄湾有很多影子
And Horseshoe Bay had a lot of them.
罗斯
Rose?
-罗斯 -罗斯
- Rose? - Rose?
罗斯
Rose?
检查每一辆车
Want every vehicle cleared!
一人失踪全镇出动
When a local child went missing, the whole town went looking,
但是是我救了她
but I'm the one who saved her.
我在一个隐藏楼梯后面找到了罗斯·特恩布尔
I found Rose Turnbull behind a hidden staircase.
最终我被禁足了 但是没关系
I ended up getting grounded, but it didn't matter.
我迷上了
I was hooked.
神秘的事物到处都是 而我喜欢解开它们
Mysteries were everywhere, and I loved solving them.
这不仅仅是爱好
It was more than just a hobby.
它是我的一部分
It was part of who I was.
我们去波士顿再看看
We'll get a second opinion in Boston.
爸爸 妈妈 怎么了
Dad? Mom, what's wrong?
妈妈
Mom?
但后来生活丢给我一个真正的谜
But then life dropped a real mystery into my lap.
一个无法解开的谜
One that couldn't be solved.
我不再到黑暗中去寻找了
I don't go searching in the dark anymore.
除非黑暗先找上我
Not after the darkness found me.
他的名字叫奈德·尼克森
His name is Ned Nickerson,
但都叫他尼克
but he goes by Nick,
这绝对是正确的选择
which is definitely the right call.
无意冒犯所有叫奈德的人
No offense to all the Neds out there.
我只知道我跟他在一起的时候
All I know is that when I'm with him,
我什么都不用想
I don't think of anything else,
这就很棒
and that's a good thing.
抱歉 我从来没干过
Sorry. I, uh, never do this.
你每次都这么说
Huh. You say that every time.
从来没想过我会穿这个
Also never thought I'd be wearing this.
我也不在我以为我会在的地方
I'm not exactly where I thought I'd be, either.
现在佛罗里达大学的新生排起了长队
And that would be freshman tailback for University of Florida,
我来自那里 如果你好奇的话
which is where I'm from, if you're curious.
你不怎么问问题 对吧
You don't ask a lot of questions, do you?
怎么说呢
What can I say?
女孩子喜欢神秘
Girls love mystery.
接客啦
You have a customer!
很难相信那是一年前的我
Hard to believe that was me a year ago.
或者也许很难相信的是 我现在是这个样子
Or maybe what's harder to believe is, this is me now.
-你好 南茜 -你们好
- Hey, Nancy. - Hey, guys.
至少到明年的这个时候
At least until this time next year.
看看是谁迟到了
Ooh, look who's late.
-习惯成自然了啊 -抱歉
- Getting to be a habit. - Sorry.
我想你很清楚这可不是高中
As I'm sure you're aware, this isn't high school.
你在为我打工
You work for me now.
非常清楚 乔治
Super aware, George.
每次你提这茬我都百分之百清楚
100% total awareness every time you bring it up.
乔治·范 餐厅经理
George Fan, manager.
我的前高中同学 超级记仇
Former high school classmate, major holder of grudges.
她显然很针对我
One of which is apparently against me.
德鲁
Drew!
八号♥桌点了蛤蜊浓汤 天哪
Clam chowder, table eight. Gosh...
她的故事下次再讲吧
I'll tell you about it some other time.
这些饼干怎么了
Hey, what happened to all the crackers?
都怪我
My bad.
他叫埃斯 但我不知道他姓什么
Ace. No last name that I know of.
这是他整个"禅宗和洗碗艺术"的一部分
It's part of his whole "Zen and the Art of Dishwashing."
但他至少不会因为我去年
But at least he doesn't judge me
考砸了没上成大学
for tanking my grades last year
而对我评头论足
and bailing on the college applications.
或者也许他忘记了
Or maybe he forgot I told him about that
我在他休息抽烟时告诉他这事了
during one of his smoke breaks.
这是您的沙拉餐叉
This is your salad fork,
这是您的主餐叉
and this is your fork for your main course.
我能为你们推荐一道开胃菜吗
Can I interest you in an amuse-bouche?
我说过了只能拿一把叉子
I told you, they get one fork.
还有闭上你的嘴 没人觉得好笑
And keep your bouche shut. It amuses no one.
贝斯·马文 不是本地人
Bess Marvin. Not from around here.
好像她的卡地亚手表和香奈儿鞋没在炫富似的
As if the Cartier watch and Chanel flats didn't give it away.
她正在城里休学一年
Taking a gap year from life in the city,
和她有钱的姑妈待在悬崖边的豪♥宅♥里...
crashing with her rich aunt in a mansion by the bluffs...
在服务行业中却不是一把好手
...and not a natural at the hospitality game.
请进
打烊了
这是在干吗
What's that for?
我在录烟花
I'm recording the fireworks.
这是我从小到大第一年
It's the, uh-- it's the first year since I was little
不能和家人一起看烟花
that my family hasn't been able to watch them together.
这样你下班就能和他们一起看了
And this way you can when you get off work.
真是贴心
That is so sweet.
事实上...
Um, actually...
我的天
Oh, my God.
抱歉 因为游♥行♥的原因我们今天
Sorry, we're closing early today
-提早打烊了 -我们可以再开一小会儿
- for the parade. - Um, we could stay open a little longer.
哈德森先生
Mr. Hudson.
欢迎来到利爪餐厅
Welcome to The Claw.
我想您是第一次来吧
I don't believe that you've been in here before.
谢谢 我们需要一张安静的桌子
Thank you. We need a, uh, quiet table
进行私人谈话
for a private conversation.
好的 这边请
Of course. Right this way.
先生们
Gentlemen.
贝斯 去准备餐叉
Bess, do the fork thing.
瑞安·哈德森 家族商业帝国的继承人
Ryan Hudson, heir to his family's business empire,
继承了他们家在马蹄湾过夏天的传统
carrying on their tradition of summering in Horseshoe Bay.
那个 你能给我妻子送点东西去吗
And, uh, can you bring something to my wife?
她在外面的车里
She's outside in the car.
你妻子也来了吗
Oh, your wife is here?
剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表