剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表
I hope she wakes up soon...
给你你想要的答案
...gives you the answers you're looking for.
希望她的回答和你的能相互吻合
Well, let's hope her answers corroborate yours.
只有我觉得这几个字里藏着"阿格雷卡"吗 是计算机代码吗
卡森走了
Hey. Carson's gone.
那个无名氏怎么样了
How's Jane Doe?
依然在昏迷中 但是手劲挺大
She is still unconscious, but she's got a great handshake.
她手上的密文中藏着"阿格雷卡"
That is "Aglaeca" Hidden in the code written on her hand.
你现在怎么还有空解决别的谜
How do you have the bandwidth for another mystery right now?
因为我觉得那个无名氏的谜
Because I think that Jane Doe's mystery
和我们的谜也有关系
has something to do with ours.
谢谢你确保我不会在曾经给我带来快乐的地方里
Thanks for making sure I don't die in there with my bloodied,
被吊起来流血而死
writhing body hanging in what was once my happy place.
南茜说得没错
Hey, Nancy was right.
渲染恐惧气氛也没有用
Spiraling about fear won't get us anywhere.
她那样说只是为了振奋士气
She was just saying that for morale.
我觉得她自己可能都不信
I don't think she believes it herself.
你竟然也会质疑南茜
It's not like you to have doubts about Nancy.
你本来都打算为她喝下毒药了
You were ready to drink poison for her.
我早就知道那是水了 但这次不是水
I knew that was water. This is not water.
这次是一个死亡诅咒 缠上我们
This is a death curse which we only caught
也只是因为我们帮助南茜召唤了阿格雷卡
because we helped Nancy call to the Aglaeca.
如果你怪南茜
Well, if you blame Nancy,
那为什么现在还在帮她鼓捣
why are you hacking for her right now?
明智的自我保护
Enlightened self-preservation.
那代码可能和阿格雷卡有关
Code might be Aglaeca-related.
这是从哪里冒出来的
Whoa, where is that coming from?
这应该是阿格雷卡说"别想惹我"
I believe that's Aglaeca for "Don't mess with me."
那个代码有发现吗
Did you find anything from the code?
有
Uh, yeah.
这代码指向一个匿名网站和一个加密发件箱
Led to an anonymizing browser and an encrypted outbox,
这里...
which...
我刚破译
I just cracked.
这里面只有一封直接
And it contained a single outgoing message
发送给你的信息 南茜
directed to you, Nancy.
"南茜·德鲁 我有一面能对付阿格雷卡的镜子
"Nancy Drew, I have a mirror that can be used against the Aglaeca.
凌晨1点去戈勒姆森林外
"Be at the old hatchery barn outside Gorham Woods
那个孵化场 带好现金"
at 1:00 a.M. Bring the cash."
什么现金
What cash?
等等 有人想卖♥♥给我们一面对抗阿格雷卡的镜子吗
Wait, someone wants to sell us an Aglaeca-fighting mirror?
这个人和她的搭档
Someone and her partner.
看 照片里这个手是男人的手
Look, that's a man's hand in the photo.
凌晨一点 就是30分钟前
Hey, 1:00 a.M. was 30 minutes ago.
他可能还在那里呢
He could still be there.
-也许他等到现在 -等等
- Maybe he waited. - Hold up.
我们在满月之夜冲向戈勒姆森林之前
Before we go galloping off into the Gorham Woods on a full moon,
怎么确定这面镜子真的能帮助我们对抗阿格雷卡
how do we know that this mirror can help us fight the Aglaeca?
对啊 这个无名女和她的神秘搭档
Yeah, and how did Jane Doe and her MIA partner
又是怎么知道我们需要帮助的
know we even needed help?
有一条南茜·德鲁新闻发布的推特
I give you a tweet from @NancyDrewNews.
"南茜需要你的帮助
"Nancy needs your help.
重金悬赏任何和可怕的阿格雷卡有关的线索
"Cash reward for any leads related to the fearsome Aglaeca.
#事关生死"
#MatterOfLifeOrDeath."
这不是我发的
I did not post that.
肯定不是我
I sure as hell didn't.
我不用社交媒体的
And I'm not on social media.
猜猜谁用呢
Guess who is.
是啊 我发了求救
Okay, yeah, I sent out an SOS.
你在推特上发布了我们的死亡预感
You Twitter-sourced our death premonitions,
还悬赏征集
and you offered a reward.
当你产生自己
Okay, you know when you have a vision
变成烈焰巧克力的幻觉时
of yourself as a crème brûlée,
就该多去做些尝试了
it's-it's a good time to try things.
对了 尼克
Oh, and, um, Nick.
你能借我750元吗
D-Do you mind lending me the-the 750 bucks?
你要750元干什么
$750 for what?
我们现在还不知道
We still have no idea
这个镜子跟阿格雷卡到底有没有关系
if this mirror has anything to do with the Aglaeca.
我们知道
We do.
有关系
And it does.
我认出上面的浮雕蛇了
I recognize the snake carvings.
是那个白衣女子的...
I-It belonged to the Women in White--
那个第一个召唤阿格雷卡的女人
the first people who called to the Aglaeca.
看 有进展了
See? Progress.
比忘了
Don't forget,
我们还是得在满月之夜去一个
this still leaves us in the middle of some haunted woods
闹鬼的森林里
on a full moon.
也没有什么证据能证明这个幽灵不是什么都市传说
There's nothing to say that the wraith isn't urban legend.
只有几个世纪以来的传闻和迷信
Except centuries of lore and superstition,
还有偶尔失踪后再也没有出现过的人
and the occasional person who was never seen again.
以及我们在马蹄湾遇到的每个都市传说
And the fact that every urban legend we encounter
到最后看来都是真的
in Horseshoe Bay turns out to be real.
好吧 天啊
Okay. Oh, dear.
我要说句不好听得
Devil's advocate.
我们到现在为止都被这些幻觉
So far, we've been playing defense
弄得非常被动
against a bunch of hallucinations.
至少现在我们知道有这面镜子的存在
At least we know this mirror exists.
这是一条值得深挖的线索
A lead worth following.
唯一的线索
Only one we got.
谁和我一起
Who's in?
看来这里没有人
Looks like no one's here.
我发现了一个打火机
I found a lighter.
抱歉
Sorry.
尼克 把手电筒往那边打看看
Hey, Nick. Shine a light over here.
发现一个手♥机♥
Oh. I got a phone.
还有一些...
Hey. And some...
像是什么药
kind of medication or drug.
还是密封的
It's still sealed.
我来解锁
I'll get it unlocked.
好像是什么通讯软件
It's some kind of messaging app.
吉尔 你在哪里
Gil, where are you?
这就是我们的无名女
That's our Jane Doe.
别紧张 阿曼达
Keep your pants on, Amanda.
我正在离开住的地方 没问题的
Leaving the lodge now, all right? I got it.
这个帅气的恶魔是谁
Who's that handsome devil?
把我刚拍的照片发过去了
Send the picture I just took,
信息都加密了
the message, encrypt it all.
密♥码♥在你的手上
Hey, code's on your hand.
别搞砸了
Don't screw this up.
别一副应和我的样子
Don't patronize me.
好吧
Fine.
但是这只是因为你比我年长两分钟
But only because you're two minutes older.
是双胞胎
Twins.
好吧 那他们为什么要用视频传信息
Okay, so why did they use the video messages?
这是一个暗网应用
It's a dark web app.
过几个小时就会销毁 警方就追踪不到了
They expire in a matter of hours and the police can't trace them.
顺便
Um, by the way,
给你一个小时补满你的泵
you have an hour to refill your pump.
不客气
You're welcome.
怎...吉尔
Wha...? Gil?
吉尔 是你吗
Gil? Is that you?
为什么这没用
Why isn't this working?
拜托 拜托
Oh, come on, c-come on.
吉尔
Gil?
吉尔
Gil?
放开 放开我
Get off-- get off me!
是那个幽灵吗 所以这是真的了
Was that the wraith? So it is real.
不 这个视频根本说明不了什么
No, no, we can't make anything out from the video.
不管这是什么东西 阿曼达匆匆跑了
Whatever it was, Amanda ran from it,
还跑到了森林外
and she got past the boundary of the woods.
她要逃跑 冲到了孵化场外
That's how she escaped, and she found herself outside this barn.
剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表