剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表
还被刻在了森林里的树上
It was carved into a tree in the woods.
她在集体治疗时遇到了艾迪
She met Eddie in group therapy.
她告诉他只有绘画能够缓解她内心恐惧
She confided in him that painting is the only thing
所以艾迪让她在这里画画
that eased her fear, so he let her paint here.
妈妈让艾迪保守这个秘密
Mom made Eddie promise not to tell.
她不想吓到我们
She didn't want to scare us.
看看她的病历
Read her medical reports.
不 不 没人能告诉我们真♥相♥
No. No. No one can tell us the truth
除了艾迪·柯林斯
except for Eddie Collins,
-他现在已经死了 -不 吉尔
- who is now dead. - No, Gil
我能告诉你真♥相♥
I can tell you.
这是妈妈的东西
This is the one thing of Mom's
我一直保留着
that I held onto.
直到我看到那副画 我才想起来
I had forgotten about it until I saw that painting.
我当时已经4岁了
I must have been four.
我当时睡不着 所以我就走进了她的房♥间
I went into her room because I couldn't sleep.
我当时害怕床下有怪物
I was afraid there were monsters under my bed,
她帮我把怪物画了下来
and she drew that for me.
她告诉我这是我唯一应该感到害怕的怪物
She said this is the only monster I should be afraid of,
还发誓它永远也找不到我们
but promised to make sure it never found us.
为什么 为什么她告诉你而不是我
Why-Why'd she tell you but not me?
谁知道呢
Who knows?
也许是因为她不想吓着你
Maybe because she didn't want to frighten you.
或者只是因为我比你早出生了两分钟
Or maybe it's because I'm two minutes older than you,
我有责任照顾好你
and it's my job to look out for you.
一直都有
Always.
把裹尸布还回去吧 吉尔
Give the shroud back, Gil.
我
I am...
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我也很抱歉
So am I.
振作点 老板
Cheer up, boss.
我们胜利了
We won.
你知道吗
You know?
乔治现在安全了 裹尸布也被藏起来了
George is safe, the shroud is locked away.
一切都好
All is well in the world.
我想说 现在有个法国老女人
I mean, there's still an old-timey French lady
仍然住在我女朋友的体内 但是 你知道
living in my girlfriend, but, you know...
-嗯 -一切顺利的话
- Mm-hmm... - All things being equal.
你见到了奥黛特
You met Odette.
没错 她是很古怪啊
Yeah, she's weird, right?
我是说 她...
I mean, she's...
她那么...
she's just so...
刻薄
mean.
是的 没错
Yeah. Yeah.
这会变得很复杂
This is gonna be complicated.
所有的关系都是复杂的
Mm, all relationships are.
我不知道晚上是谁和我同床共枕
I don't know who I'm going to bed with at night,
或者早上醒来的时候身边又是谁
or who I'm waking up to in the morning.
一直在夜晚和清晨之间来回切换
And in between night and morning,
在这种情况下 我们的情绪很难保持稳定
on the occasion that, you know, mood strikes us...
确实...太复杂了
It's... complicated.
是的
Yeah.
如果奥黛特一直在乔治的体内
If Odette's gonna be in George's body,
你知道 一定要有一些规则
you know, there's... there's got to be rules.
一个时间表
A schedule.
全天候的单独禁闭时间
Full-time solitary confinement.
只有得到乔治的允许 她才能出来
Only coming out with George's permission.
这是乔治的身体 不是她的
This is George's body, not hers.
乔治在哪儿
Where is George?
她去关店了
She went to close out.
但是
But...
她去关了好一会儿了
but that was a while ago.
手♥机♥和她的包
Phone and her bag.
她肯定走得很匆忙
She must have left in a hurry.
我觉得乔治应该没有开车
I don't think George was driving.
一封奥黛特给那个英国女人的信
One of Odette's love letters to the Englishwoman.
她在用她的笔记本查什么
What was she looking at on her laptop?
是潮汐表
Uh, it's tidal charts.
她为什么要看潮汐表
I mean, why would she be looking at tidal charts?
确保你跳下去的时候不会掉进水里
To make sure there's no water to break your fall.
奥黛特 奥黛特 不要乱动
Odette, Odette, stay right where you are.
为什么 好听你说你的规矩吗
Why? So you can tell me your rules?
把我关起来吗
Put me in solitary confinement?
天啊 她肯定是听到我们说话了
God. She must have heard us talking.
你还带了一个朋友
Ah, you brought a friend.
你们到底有什么事
Do you have something amie,
还是说只是来看戏的
or have you just come for the show?
没关系的
It's okay.
如果你愿意听我说
If it please the court and...
就算你不愿意
and even if it doesn't,
这不仅仅只是为了尼克
this isn't about Nick.
你...你被杀的时候
Okay? When... when you were killed,
你失去了你的真爱 失去了你早上起床的动力
you lost your true love, your reason to get up in the morning.
你现在就是一个在丛林中
And now you're just a spider monkey...
藤蔓之间的
in the jungle...
蜘蛛猴
between vines.
玛丽
Mary.
她的名字叫玛丽
Her name was Mary.
只要再往前一步 我们就能重聚了
One step forward, and we can be reunited.
也许并不是这样的
Maybe if that's how it works
就算你能找到她
and-and if you can even find her.
如果你会去她在的地方
Yeah, if wherever you're going is where she is.
那你...
D-Do you even, uh...
你知不知道她变成了怎么样
do you even know what-what became of her?
我知道我们被剥脱了在一起的人生
I know we were robbed of a life together.
这是你们没法想象的痛苦
That is a pain you cannot imagine.
好吧 但如果你...如果你这么对乔治
Okay, but if you... if you do this to George,
我就不需要想象了
I won't have to imagine it.
但是乔治 乔治值得好好活下去 奥黛特
But George... George deserves to live, Odette.
她的这一生
Her full life.
让她活下去
Let her live.
让她活下去 我们...
Let-let her live, and, uh, we'll...
我们会想办法的 我们一起
and we'll make this work, okay? All of us.
是的 我发誓 我们
Yeah. And I swear, we...
我们会帮你找到清晨愿意起床的动力
we'll help you find a reason to get up in the morning.
给你的爱人放弃我的爱人
Give up my love for yours.
我凭什么相信你们
Why should I trust you?
嗯
Yeah.
因为如果你不相信我
Because if you don't,
如果你杀了乔治
if you kill George...
我也别无选择 只能追随你跳下悬崖
...I will have no choice but to follow you off that cliff,
我将永远让你感受到我的痛苦
and I will spend eternity making sure you feel my pain.
奥黛特 奥黛特
Hey, Odette! Odette.
奥黛特
Odette,
我爱她
I love her.
所以
Which means...
不管怎么样 我们都是同一边的
for better or for worse, we're in this together.
如果你愿意
If it please the court.
就算你不愿意
And even if it doesn't.
尼克
Nick?
你在悬崖上身手还真好
Man, you are good on a cliff.
好了 这也太高了
Okay. Okay, that's a big fall.
我们得赶紧离开这里
Yeah, we got to go.
好 快走
Oh, right. Okay.
利爪
真是让这房♥间亮眼多了
Really ties the room together.
我刚刚在看新闻报纸 勒布斯基
I was checking the newsprint, Lebowski.
她肯定用了同一张报纸上的30个词
She must've used 30 strips, all from the same newspaper.
你想弄清楚吉尔的妈妈住在哪里
Oh, you're trying to figure out where Gil's mom lives.
我也想过这么做
Yeah, I thought about doing that.
但是呢
剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表