剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表
南茜和乔治在哪儿
Where are Nancy and George?
等我带着蓝宝石蜘蛛安全离开后
Well, after I've driven safely away
我会把他们的地址发给你
with the Spider Sapphire, I'll text you their address.
看我心情吧
Or maybe I won't.
如果他们出了什么事
If anything happens to them,
你连机场都到不了
you won't even make it to the airport.
我们手上有照片
We have photo evidence
能证明你绑♥架♥了他们
proving that you kidnapped them.
别这样 亲爱的
Don't be like that, love.
他们一切都好 好吗
All is well, all right?
你犯了错 现在已经弥补了
You made a mistake, and now you've fixed it.
我犯下的唯一错误就是太天真
My only mistake was being a child
遇见你的时候认为自己别无选择
and believing I had no option when I met you.
上车
Get into your car,
要是你再回来
and know that if you ever come back,
可不会那么好过了
this will not end the same way.
如你所知 贝斯
As you well know, Bess,
我向来说到做到
I am a gentleman of my word.
我们之间两清了
Consider the debt paid.
尼克
Nick.
又是他
Him again.
我看见他们了
I see them, I see them.
好了
Okay, okay.
小心 地上有汽油
Be careful, there's gasoline on the floor!
天哪
Oh, God.
行
Whoa... okay.
-你没事吧 -小心 小心
- Hey, you okay? - Hey, be careful, careful.
是缩颈结
They're constrictor knots.
如果你拉绳子 我们就被会勒死
So if you pull on the ropes, we'll get strangled.
幸好鹰级童子军在此
Good thing you brought an Eagle Scout.
找到缠绕在
So you find the segment of rope
结上的绳子
that curves over the rest of the knot.
这叫"受力索" 最初被用来
It's a "Riding turn" 'cause originally it was used...
知道了 下一步
Okay, I got it. Next.
剪掉那段结
Well, you, uh, cut that piece.
然后
And then...
-行 -你在干什么
- Okay. - What are you doing?
没事 他在帮你
Hey, it's okay. He's gonna help.
不要
No.
不要
No.
-我只需要找到 -不要
- Okay, I just got to find... - No.
-打结的部分 -不要
- ...where the tension's levied. - No!
好了 你不要动
Hey, hey, hey, you better stop moving.
乔治 别动
George, hold still!
-乔治 你... -可以把她还给你[法语]
- Hey, George, take-take it... - Tu peux la récupérer!
你...
Okay, just...
尼克 按住...
Nick? Just hold...
-好了 小心点 -你这样越弄越糟糕了
- Okay, okay, be careful! - You're gonna make it worse!
-你越弄越糟糕了 -冷静点
- You're gonna make it worse. - Stay calm.
会有点疼
This is gonna hurt.
深呼吸 深呼吸
Hey, hey. Breathe, breathe.
好了 好了
Okay, okay, okay.
有我在 有我在
I got you. I got you.
有我在 有我在
I got you, I got you.
戴安姨妈 你来这里干什么
Aunt Diana, what are you doing here?
我来找属于我的东西
Well, I'm looking for something that belongs to me.
告诉我 亲爱的
Tell me, dear,
你知道现在几点吗
do you happen to know the time?
蜘蛛蓝宝石表
The Spider Sapphire watch!
肯定是掉在树林里...
It must've fallen off into the woods...
不 没有
Oh, it didn't.
是被偷了
It was stolen.
蜘蛛蓝宝石上装有微芯片
The Spider Sapphire is equipped with a microdot tracker,
现在正在你的手上
and it's in your possession at this very moment.
就当你还清了吧
Consider the debt paid.
但是怎么...这怎么...
But how...? How did it...?
肯定是在树林里掉进来的
It must've fallen off in the woods,
掉在我的...拜托
right into my... Please.
不要偷我的东西还想侮辱我的智商
Don't steal from me and then insult me.
贝斯
Oh, Bess.
我很少会...
I have rarely been...
这么失望
so disappointed.
拜托 戴安姨妈 请你理解我
Oh, please, Aunt Diana, you have to understand.
我别无选择 这...
I had no choice-- there was...
那人抓了我的朋友 我...
A man had taken my friends and I...
他下一步会怎么做
And what might he do next?
如果他想要伤害的是你家族的一员呢
What if it's members of your family that he tries to hurt?
不 没关系了 因为他不会回来了
No, it's okay 'cause he-he's not coming back, okay?
我不会让他回来了
I won't let him.
贝斯 你的过去
Bess, your past...
显然还没有放下 亲爱的
it's clearly not behind you, dear.
不然你不会这么轻易地
Or it wouldn't be so easy for you
选择你的肮脏 而不是我
to choose your dysfunction over me.
你对我隐瞒真♥相♥ 还偷我的东西
And it breaks my heart that you hid the truth from me
这让我非常心碎 贝斯
and that you stole from me, Bess.
我知道
I know.
我没办法再信任你了 而且
I can never trust you again and...
我不能再让我的家族有危险
I cannot put my family at any further risk.
对不起 我...
I'm sorry, I...
等等 不 戴安姨妈 求你了
Wait, no, Aunt Diana, please.
贝斯·图拉尼
Bess Turani.
我和你...
You and I...
我们不再有任何关系
we're no longer related.
求你了
Please...
我真的很抱歉让你们遭受那一切
I'm really sorry for what I put you all through.
特别是南茜和乔治
Especially Nancy and George.
我们还活着
Eh, we survived.
这也不算是我第一次吸氯仿了
Wasn't my first chloroforming.
但是你可以告诉我们史蒂芬的事的
Though you could've told us about Stephen, you know.
我知道我该说的 我只是
I know I should have, I just...
我一看到他 脑子就不清楚了
as soon as I saw him, I couldn't think straight.
我好害怕 就像一个愚蠢的小孩
I was so scared, like some stupid child.
他却全都计划好了
While he had it all planned.
他肯定早就知道
You know, he must've known the whole time
微芯片的事
about the microdot tracker.
他总是对目标做足功课
He always does his homework on his marks.
他早就知道会变成这样
He knew this would happen.
他早就知道戴安会把我赶出去
He knew Diana would kick me out.
就像我妈妈抛弃我一样
Just like my mom all over again.
他就希望让我体验这种感觉 他成功了
It's exactly how he wanted me to feel and it worked.
-贝斯 -我去和她聊
- Bess... - I'll talk to her.
我们得给你弄点布洛芬
We should find you some ibuprofen.
冰箱边上的柜子里有
You can find some in the cabinet next to the fridge.
谢谢
Thanks.
现在我们有这个了
So... now we have this.
是啊
Right.
被我们杀死的那个人的音乐纪念盒
The musical reminder of the man we just killed.
至少我们有筹码了
At least we got a bargain.
听着 奥黛特告诉我
Listen, Odette was telling me
她占据你的身体时
that when she takes over your body,
你的意识偶尔会反抗她
sometimes your mind resists her.
我们进行我们的氯仿冒险前
And I was looking at this
我正在看这个
before we went on our little chloroform adventure,
我觉得拉尔夫可能在脑中
and I think that Ralph may have lost the fight
跟另外两个操控者的战斗中落败了
against the two other drivers in his head.
拉克斯珀巷礼品店
"Larkspur Lane gift shop."
拉尔夫去过拉克斯珀巷
Ralph spent time at Larkspur Lane?
他疯了吗
He went insane?
如果你找不到和奥黛特♥共♥存的办法
If you don't find a way to coexist with Odette...
那我...
then I...
剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表