剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表
No, they're just the latest group of suits that you're gonna...
卷入危险商业冒险的精英而已
drag into a risky business venture.
他们会为你的所作所为付出代价
They'll go down for your actions.
而你会潇洒走开
You'll walk away scot-free.
事情就是这样
That's how it always happens.
但也许我能让他们直接离开
But maybe I tell them to walk away instead.
他们做不到
They can't.
他们的命运和我绑在一起
Their fortunes are tied to mine.
就像我的命运和你绑在一起
Just as mine are tied to yours.
如果我倒了
If I go down,
我绝对会拉你陪葬
I bring you with me.
尼克刚发来了信息
Nick just texted.
他们发现了脚印
They found footprints.
走吧
Come on.
我会赶上你们
I'll catch up.
好
Okay.
谢谢
Thanks.
你的故事很不错
Your story was inspired.
你不用帮我打掩护的
You didn't have to cover for me.
嗯 你说得对
Yeah, you're right.
特别是在我们上次聊过之后
Well, especially since the last time we had a conversation,
你当着我的面关上了门
you shut the door in my face.
不过我猜你说的不希望我出现在你的生命里
Although I guess you saying that you didn't want me in your life,
应该不包括
that must not apply to...
在你有麻烦的时候
when you're in a jam?
现在我的麻烦解除了 我真的该走了
Okay, well, now that my jam's concluded, I really have to go.
不
No.
留着吧 这是你赢得的
I want you to keep it. You earned it.
我不想要哈德森家的钱
I don't want any Hudson money.
那就别把这当做是哈德森家的钱
Well, then don't think of it as Hudson money.
当做是一个朋友的钱
Think of it as money from a friend.
如果你是我朋友
Well, if you were my friend,
你就不会把我和埃弗雷特相提并论
you wouldn't be comparing me to Everett.
顺便 你不是我的跟班
For the record, you're not my wingmen.
知道
Noted.
你没事吧
You okay?
你希望我和你说 你根本不像你的爷爷
You want me to tell you you're nothing like your grandfather?
你不会...把你的朋友卷入险境吗
That you don't... drag your friends into bad situations?
算是吧
Yeah. Kinda.
但你却带我们走进一个闹鬼森林
While you walk us into a haunted forest
为了解决一个我们为了帮你
to look for a solution to a fatal curse
才招惹上的死亡诅咒
that only got triggered because we helped you.
吉尔的靴印到这里突然转向了
Hey, Gil's bootprints veer off here.
看上去好像...
It looked like...
有人在这里袭击了他
someone attacked him here.
打掉了他的胰岛素泵
Ripped off his insulin pump.
我们需要联♥系♥警♥察♥了 拜托
Okay, we really need to call the police. Come on.
还是没有信♥号♥♥
Still no signal.
如果他没有胰岛素 那他现在肯定情况很危急
If he doesn't have any insulin, he's running out of time.
这现在变成了一个营救任务了
This is now a rescue mission.
戈瀚姆森林国家公园
北步道
该死 我把我的手链掉在那里了
Dang it. I lost my bracelet back there.
我们不是十分钟前刚经过这棵树吗
Okay, didn't we pass this tree, like, ten minutes ago?
我看不出来 看起来都变得一模一样了
I can't tell. They're all starting to look the same.
那是什么
What are those?
稻草人
Scarecrows.
当地人把这些放在这里 让登山者绕道
Locals put 'em up to keep the hikers out.
我一直听说这是为了困住幽灵的
Um, I always heard they were to keep the wraith in.
来吧
Come on.
脚印往这边去了
The footprints go this way.
伙计们 我真的觉得我们该回去了
Guys, I really think we should just go back.
天啊
Oh, God.
好吧 不算太糟
Okay, that wasn't so bad.
快跑
Run!
快点 快点
Go! Hurry up!
别回头看 快跑
Don't look back, go!
快跑
Run!
这边
Over here!
快跑 快点
Run! Go!
快点
Come on.
快点 快点 快上车
Come on, come on, come on, get on quick.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我刚刚好冷
I was so cold.
把手从窗户外缩进来
Hands inside the windows, please.
谁说的
Who said that?
虽然我很惊讶你们竟然找到了我
As impressed as I am that you found me,
我还是不想被森林里那个可怕的东西弄死
I don't want to get killed by that scary-ass thing in the woods.
吉尔·博布西
Gil Bobbsey.
南茜·德鲁
Nancy Drew.
你带了吗
Did you bring it?
你的胰岛素泵吗 我...我们在树林里找到了
Your insulin pump? Yeah, I fou-- we found it in the woods...
不不不 别管那个 钱
No, no, no. Forget that. The money.
你带钱来了吗
Did you bring the money?
-什么 -说好的是
- What? - I believe the terms
用750换一面被人用过的镜子
were $750 for a mirror to be used by a certain someone.
吉尔 别管钱了 你的身体都快不行了
Gil, forget the money. Your body is shutting down.
-让我们先帮你 -好吧 那涨到850了
- Let us help you. - All right. Well, now it's... $850.
他这是在还价吗 你怎么还能还价
Is he negotiating? How are you negotiating?
什么 如果你死了 你什么都拿不到了
What? You know, if you die, you don't get anything.
如果我死了 你们就拿不到镜子了
If I die, you don't get the mirror.
玩够了吧
Are we having fun yet?
他休克了 给他...给他注射那个泵
He's going into shock. Get him that-- get him that pump.
套管 把套管插入槽里
The c-- the cannula, the cannula goes into the slot.
没事了 我搞定了 看 看
It's okay. I got it. Here, here, here.
好
Okay.
别昏过去
Stay with us.
我爸爸有糖尿病
My dad's diabetic.
好吧 好吧
Okay, okay, okay.
好了 胰岛素开始起效了
Okay, the insulin's running again.
天呐 博布西姐弟可真硬核
Damn, the Bobbsey twins are hardcore.
好了 南茜
Okay, Nancy.
他有镜子吗
Does he have the mirror or not?
我们来找找吧
Let's find out.
别想从小偷这里偷东西
Don't try and steal from a thief.
先付钱
Payment first.
等等 我姐姐呢
Wait, where-where's my sister?
在医院
The hospital.
为什么 怎么了
Why? What happened?
幽灵先找到了她 不过她
The wraith got to her first. But she's--
她逃了出来 她没事了
She escaped. She's fine.
我得去看她
I have to see her.
不行
Hey, no, no.
-我们哪儿也不能去 -不行 幽灵就在外面
- We can't go anywhere. - No, the wraith is out there.
你们也是跑进来的吗
So you, uh, had a run-in, too?
我们在这能安全多久
How long are we safe in here?
那得看它如何发现它的猎物了
That depends on how it finds its victims.
根据本地传说
Well, according to local legend,
它能嗅出你的恐惧
it sniffs you out by your fear.
所以不害怕就行了
So just don't be afraid?
它会找到并杀了我们所有人
It will find us and kill us all.
所以我们
So, we, uh,
惹了些阿格雷卡麻烦
got some Aglaeca trouble, do we?
你怎么惹她生气的
How'd you piss her off?
好吧 我以为我们在试着
Okay, you know what, I thought we were trying
-不害怕 -你先说
- to not be afraid. - You start.
关于镜子你知道什么
What do you know about the mirror?
我记得小时候在哈德森小屋见过那镜子
I remembered seeing it in the Hudsons' lodge when I was a kid.
我爸是小屋看门人
My dad was the caretaker.
他说镜子属于哈德森的祖先
He said that the mirror belonged to a Hudson ancestor.
最早呼唤阿格雷卡的女人之一
One of the first women to call out the Aglaeca.
好吧 有其父必有其子
剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表