剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表
About how you're the star witness in Everett's trial.
我很为你自豪
I'm really proud of you.
好了 埃斯 别弄坏我的电视了
Okay. Ace, don't break my TV.
停止
播放
视轨
1998年3月3日
-我叫海伦·戴维斯 -是我妈妈
- My name is Helen Davis. - It's my mom.
这是她的真名 证人保护计划后来改成了苏西
With her real name, before WITSEC changed it to Suzie.
我在霍尔特集团里时
During my time with the Holt Group,
我负责将钱款打给
I facilitated payments that connected them
他们雇来让那十几个前员工失踪的人
to the disappearances of at least a dozen former associates.
丹尼尔·韦斯特
Daniel West.
你能说一下你和戴维斯女士的工作关系吗
Can you describe your working relationship with Ms. Davis?
我完成工作后 她会给我从霍尔特集团打钱
After I finished a job, she sent me my money from the Holt Group.
请详细阐述时什么工作
Please specify what these jobs were.
只要是他们想让我做的事
Anything they wanted.
如果有需要处理的人 我会出手
If someone needed to be handled... I did it.
戴维斯女士 你说过
Ms. Davis, you've indicated
你准备提供一张
that you're prepared to provide a list
其他牵连证人的名单
of other corroborating witnesses.
我能提供一个名字 卢瑟·马修斯
I have one name: Luther Matthews.
为什么只有一个 发生了什么事
Why only one? What changed?
卢瑟·马修斯被杀了
Luther Matthews was killed,
我不希望其他人也落得这种下场
and I don't want that to happen to anyone else,
包括我自己
including myself.
我们要找一个八英寸的圆筒式连接器
Hey, uh, we're looking for a one-eighth-inch barrel connector.
我不明白
I don't get it.
如果丹尼尔·韦斯特也是污点证人
If Daniel West was a cooperating witness,
他为什么现在要来找我妈妈
why is he coming after my mom now?
他为什么想要这个玩具
And why does he want this toy?
忒修斯80不仅只是一个玩具
The Theseus80 is not just a toy.
这是在玩具店卖♥♥的
It was sold in toy stores.
这是用来给黑客们实现各种想法
It was created for hackers to open-source ideas
打造项目和解密的
and create programs and encryptions.
也许你的妈妈觉得这正适合
Maybe your mom thought that it was a good place
隐藏一些需要保护的东西
to hide something that needed protecting.
这么多年后对丹尼尔·韦斯特依然很重要的东西
Something still valuable to Daniel West after all these years.
如果这就是证人名单呢
What if this is the list of witnesses?
也许这就是这个装置里的东西
Maybe that's what's on the device.
找到了
Got it.
打开吧
Light it up.
"我们的信仰能让山川崩塌"
"It's what gives us faith to make mountains fall?"
是什么谜语吗 试试00000
Is that a riddle? Just try zero, zero, zero, zero, zero.
不 等等 别碰
No, wait, wait, wait. Don't touch it.
这光标说明是轮盘密♥码♥
That icon button means it's a wheel cipher.
如果我们输错了 就会擦除这上面的所有东西
If we put in the wrong code, it erases whatever's on it.
格兰特 这是你妈妈编写的
Grant, your mom made up this prompt.
我觉得我们应该找22年前
I would think we should talk to the person
就认识她的人聊聊
who knew her 22 years ago.
我们的...爸爸
Our... dad.
他和我妈妈一起在马蹄湾美味节
He's at the Taste of Horseshoe Bay Festival with my mom.
丹尼尔·韦斯特马上就要来了
Daniel West is on his way here.
我们得赶紧出发
We gotta go now.
我去找我们的爸爸
I'll go find our dad.
西莉亚
你想过我们聊的事了吗
不 西莉亚 我不会那么做的
No, Celia, I won't do it.
西莉亚
你想过我们聊的事了吗
抱歉 我不会这么做
你要和他一起去吗
Don't you want to go with him?
实际上 我这辈子
The thing is, my whole life,
都以为我爸爸肯定不是什么好人
I thought my father must have been no good,
他离开了我妈妈
that he left my mom.
但是 我现在意识到他们是不得不分开
But... now I've realized they had to leave each other.
法警和法警保护的证人
A relationship between a marshal
之间的爱情是不被允许的
and the witness they're protecting is forbidden.
汤姆好像一直不知道你妈妈有孩子
It seems like Thom never knew about your mom's pregnancy.
她被派到下一个容身处前
She may not have known
可能自己都不知道
until she got assigned to her next location.
我爸爸应该知道自己还有一个儿子 对吗
My dad should know he has another son, right?
但是这会对他的家庭造成怎样的影响
But what does that do to his family?
对埃斯呢
What's it do to Ace?
不仅仅是他们
It's not just about them.
你呢 你想要什么
What about you? What do you want?
我想要从丹尼尔·韦斯特手中救下我妈妈
I want to save my mom from Daniel West.
其他一切都可以先等等
Everything else can wait.
101具尸体
A hundred little dead bodies
在奶油葬礼中翻滚
bobbing in a cream-based funeral.
好了 你绝对不可能
Okay, you are so not in charge
负责写我们的菜单描述
of writing our menu description.
但我很高兴你能来
But I'm really glad you're here.
我们好久没有共度姐妹时光了
We haven't had sister time in a while.
没关系 我们都懂
It's okay. We all get it.
你几乎算是一个工作妈妈了
You're practically a working mom.
再说了 等你工作了一整天睡着了
And besides, after you fall asleep after a long day,
奥黛特就会出来
Odette comes out.
什么 你见过奥黛特了
What? You've met Odette?
是的 她还会帮我做法语作业
Yeah. She helps me with my French homework.
泰德也很喜欢她
Ted really likes her, too.
她们在用泰德的望远镜
They've been using Ted's telescope
追踪下周将会看到的彗星呢
to track some comet flyby that's happening next week.
那查理呢 她也见过她了吗
What about Charlie? Has she met her, too?
嗯 好几次了
Yeah, a bunch of times,
但是查理觉得你只是在和我们闹着玩
but Charlie thinks you're just messing with us
还觉得挺有趣
and actually being fun.
伙计们 来电海鲜浓汤
Guys, get some chowder.
大家爱得不行
People are eating it up like mad.
-太好了 -是啊
- Great. - Yeah.
谢谢
Thanks.
我来尝尝这个
I'll try one of those.
找到圣人了吗
Hey, any luck finding the Saint?
没有 我真是搞不懂
No, and I don't get it.
圣人应该能给我切实得证据
This Saint is supposed to have actual proof for me.
他们到底还在等什么
What are they waiting for?
你怎么来了
我要问你一些关于她的事
I need to ask you about her.
过来
Come here.
你认识她比认识妈妈都早
You knew her before Mom.
你怎么知道苏西的事
说来话长了 妈妈马上就过来了
A long story, and Mom's headed this way, okay?
苏西写了这个
Suzie wrote that down.
"我们的信仰能让山川崩塌"
"It's what gives us faith to make mountains fall."
你知道是什么意思吗
Do you understand what this is?
这是一首劳伦·希尔的歌♥
我们在一起的最后一晚就听着这首歌♥
我们的信仰能让山川崩塌
汤姆
苏西
98.8.31
谢谢你
再见了 亲爱的
Oh. Bye, honey.
8 31 98
8-31-98.
复述一遍
Read it back to me.
8 31 98
Eight, 31, 98.
这是我爸爸和苏西最后在一起的那晚
It was the last night Suzie and our dad were together.
所以苏西才会留着这张照片
That's why Suzie held on to this picture.
我们的信仰能让山川崩塌
是一张名单
It's the list of names.
这上面有我妈妈的名字
My mom's name is on there.
还有卢瑟·马修斯
So is Luther Matthews.
他死于汽车炸♥弹♥
He got killed by the car bomb.
这都是其他证人
These are all the other witnesses.
我们想得没错
We were right.
如果我们把这张名单给丹尼尔
If we hand that list over to Daniel,
这些证人全都会死
all those witnesses end up dead.
埃斯 如果不给他们这个名单 我妈妈就会死
Ace, if we don't give him the list, my mom ends up dead.
先别做什么 我马上就到
Stay put. I'm gonna be right there, okay?
你是埃斯吧
Ace, right?
剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表