剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表
that there's a decent man who wants to do what's right.
或许
And maybe...
或许我只是不想伤害你
Maybe I just don't feel like hurting you.
一旦破解了魔咒
Once the hex was broken,
幽灵们终于可以走出来了
the phantoms were finally able to move on.
为什么白衣女
Why did the Women in White
一开始想杀他们
want to kill them in the first place?
这是我从历史协会得到的答案
Well, here's what I took from the Historical Society.
在1920年 女性赢得了投票权
So, in 1920, women won the right to vote.
-对 -当伊卡兰
- Right. - Then when the Icarans
占领了马蹄湾时 他们开始
took over Horseshoe Bay, they started barring women
通过威胁和暴♥力♥阻止女性投票
from casting ballots through intimidation and violence.
小心白衣女之怒
Fear a Woman in White scorned.
事情并没有就此结束
That's not the end of the story.
我在想我们在那所看到的
I was thinking about what we saw in there.
我只数到了八个幽灵
I counted only eight phantoms,
但我记得在照片里看到了十个伊卡兰
but I remember seeing ten Icarans in the photos.
原来其中两个人幸免于大屠♥杀♥
So it turns out two of them survived the massacre.
他们离开马蹄湾 去了波士顿
They left Horseshoe Bay, went to Boston
给自己重起了个名字
and rebranded themselves.
这个标志
That logo...
伊卡兰变成了回去的路
The Icarans became The Road Back.
追杀我弟弟妈妈的光明会团体
The Illuminati group that went after my brother's mom.
所以他在证人保护计划中长大
That's why he grew up in witness protection.
根据网站的隐秘之处
According to the dark corners of the Web,
回去的路到处都有成员
The Road Back has people everywhere.
政界 商界 法律界
Governments, business, law.
但外面没有他们正式的踪迹
But there's no official trace of them out there.
现在说的这个"外面"
The operative phrase being "Out there"
是大千世界
in the big wide world,
而不是你的这个美好的小镇
no longer here in your nice little town.
天体辐射已经抑制
Celestial radiation suppressed.
暂时地
Temporarily.
就像你所需要的那样
Just like what needs to happen with you.
把南茜·德鲁放进一个铍盒子里
Put Nancy Drew in a beryllium box?
同时南茜·哈德森去做挽救她的亿万富翁家庭
While Nancy Hudson does what needs to be done
所需要做的事
to survive her billionaire family.
我不会灵术
I'm not psychic,
但你用的那本坦普伦斯·哈德森的咒语书
but that spell book from Temperance Hudson you used
明确说了"我的血"
specifically said "My blood,"
就像DNA里的
as in DNA.
所以 你一定是哈德森人
Therefore, you must be a Hudson.
我会保守你的秘密的 南茜
Hey, your secret is safe with me, Nancy.
我们做个交易
Let's make a deal.
我会试着更加警惕
I'll try putting some armor on
只要你卸下一些心防
if you try taking yours off.
除非你想永远和杰拉尔丁住在
Unless you wanted to live in a beryllium box
铍盒子里 如果你这么做 我能理解
with Geraldine forever, which, if you do, I get it.
听着 我试过跟我爸爸解释真♥相♥
Look, I've tried explaining the truth to my dad,
但我们说不清楚 所以
but words have just failed us, so...
可能你需要言语之外的东西
Maybe you need something more than words.
老实说 去他的
Honestly? Screw it.
我的信念已定
My trust is already vested.
现在我只需要找个帅哥亲亲
Now I just need to find a gorgeous man to kiss,
发到网上
put it on the Internet,
我爸爸就没办法再装了
and there's no way my dad will pretend anymore.
尼克
Hey, Nick,
帮帮你的兄弟
help your boy out.
就一张 不许伸舌头
One pic, no tongue.
好吧
O-Okay.
不许再说我的发际线 我就同意
Never talk about my hairline again, and I'm in.
兄弟 你的发际线很完美 和勒布朗一样
Oh, brother, it's flawless. Like Lebron's.
好吧
Oh, right. Hey,
拍张照 你没事吧
is, uh, is a photo okay with you?
我身体里还住着另外一个人呢 没事的
There's an extra person living in my body. You're good.
好 就这么做吧
Okay, let's do it.
好
All right.
设置好延时 不用动其他的了
Use the presets. Touch nothing.
你介意为我把这个脱了吗
Uh, you mind taking this off for me?
-好 -快点
- All right. - Come on,
-给他们展示展示 -好吧 好吧
- Let's give them a show. - Okay. Okay. Okay. Okay.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thank you. - You're welcome.
我发到了你的即时动态里 汤姆
I posted it on your live feed, Tom.
他们说尼克的二头肌像大腿肌一样
They're saying Nick's biceps look like thighceps.
你真好 互联网
Oh, that's very kind of you, Internet.
要花点功夫跟我爸爸解释了 但管他呢
Oh, this is gonna take some explaining to my dad, but hey.
现在我不用再向我爸解释了
And now I can stop explaining to my dad.
-谢谢你 尼克 -大概有
- Thanks, Nick. - Yo, there's, like,
十条评论在说"眼瞎了" 过来
ten comments here that just say "Eyes." Come here.
你得再亲亲我
You got to kiss me next.
我想知道 艾米丽·泰森还关注着我吗
I wonder, does Emily Tyson still follow me?
她肯定会吃醋
She's gonna be so jealous.
范外公得忍♥受一下了
Grandpa Fan will just have to deal.
合作真愉快
It was a pleasure working together.
即便我总是和你意见不同
Even though I constantly disagreed with you?
其实我觉得那很令人振奋
Actually, I found it kind of refreshing.
你的盔甲到了
Your armor is here.
我已经把报酬转给你了 但是
I already Venmo'd your payment, but
这是奖励
here's a bonus.
太不可思议了
This is incredible.
在巴尔曼语中 南茜·德鲁的意思是刀枪不入
In Balmain, Nancy Drew is bulletproof.
谢谢你
Thank you.
汤姆 你♥爸♥爸打过来了
Tom, it's your father calling.
估计我爸看到了照片
Guess my dad saw the pic.
我去车里接电♥话♥
I'm gonna take this in the car.
喂 爸爸
Hello? Dad?
巴克利 开启驾驶模式
Barclay, driving mode.
爸 等等
Dad, hold on.
我找到了陨石
I found the meteorite.
我要送你去土星
I'm sending you to Saturn.
再见
See you soon.
所以 谁想去清理除油器
So, who wants to clean out the grease traps?
我想
I do.
还有更好的方式度过作为南茜·德鲁的最后一晚吗
What better way to spend my last night as Nancy Drew?
明天 世界会看到南茜·哈德森
Tomorrow, the world meets Nancy Hudson.
剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表