剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表
激浪旅馆
好了 詹
Okay, Jen.
你得在马蹄湾
You have to survive the witching hour
最闹鬼的旅馆房♥间度过半夜时分
in the most haunted hotel room in all of Horseshoe Bay.
才能算是豪尔大学排球队
And then you'll be a full-pledged member
正是通过测试的成员
of the Howell College volleyball team.
这里死过多少人
How many people have died in here?
至少四个
Four, at least.
开两小时车来马蹄湾是值得的
It's worth our two-hour drive to Horseshoe Bay.
凶案屋这名头不是白白来的
They don't call it the Murder Room for nothing.
小菜一碟
It's a piece of cake.
是吗 所以你昨晚哭了吗 菜鸟
Oh, yeah. Is that why you cried last night, rookie?
因为很简单吗
Because it was so easy?
我们只需要你的手♥机♥
All we need is your phone.
另一边见
See you on the other side.
昨晚 我哭了
Last night, the crying?
只是吓到了自己
I just, I freaked myself out.
我以为听到锁链什么的声音 但是
I thought I heard chains or something, but...
只是我自己吓自己
it was just in my head.
别忘了 把灯关了
Oh, and don't forget: leave the lights off.
如果你开灯她们会看到
They can see if you turn them on.
这里好冷
It's so cold in here.
这只是个通风好的旧旅馆
It's just a drafty old hotel.
我觉得这里还有别的东西
I think there's something in here with me.
你们在吗
Are you there?
别回话 她没事
Don't answer. She's fine.
可没有什么"最戏精奖"
There's no prize for "Most dramatic."
你喊也没用
No point in screaming.
这层没有别人住
Nobody else is staying on this floor.
求你们了
Please!
求你们让我出去 让我出去
Please let me out! Let me out!
你还剩57分钟
You still have 57 minutes to go.
詹妮弗
Jennifer?
詹
Hey, Jen?
-让她出来 -那就失去资格了
- Let her out. - That's disqualifying.
如果我们开门 她就进不了队伍
If we open the door, she won't make the team.
钥匙给我
Give me the key.
詹妮弗 如果你是开玩笑
Jennifer? If this is your idea of a joke,
今后就别想成为北极熊了
kiss your future as a Polar Bear goodbye.
这不是玩笑 她消失了
It's not a joke. She's gone.
神探南茜
第二季 第七集
这是我正式成为你调查员的第一天
It's my first official day as your investigator.
什么案子 让我猜猜
What's the case? Let me guess.
误判
Um, wrongful conviction.
-欺诈 -离婚
- Fraud. - Divorce.
离婚啊 你需要什么 我可以
Ooh, divorce. What do you need? I could, um,
我可以跟踪那个丈夫
I could follow the husband around,
偷♥拍♥他 抓个现行
get a money shot of him in flagrante?
什么 不 不用偷♥拍♥
What? No, no money shots.
-不用抓现行 -好吧
- No flagrante. - Okay.
那你想要我调查什么
Well, then, what would you like me to investigate?
这些文件
These files.
银行账单 邮件 契约 礼物收据
Bank statements, e-mails, deeds, gift receipts.
我需要你整理好
I need you to organize it all.
巴伯太太觉得她丈夫在藏资产
Mrs. Barber thinks her husband is hiding assets,
所以我们要检查完这些
so we need to go through these...
你干吗这个表情
Why are you making that face?
我只是以为做你的调查员会更加
I just thought being your investigator would be more...
刺♥激♥吗 我懂 我懂
Exciting? I get it, I get it.
但我还没告诉你最精彩的部分
But I haven't even told you the best part yet,
就是
which is...
你可以把任何
that you get to two-hole-punch
我们需要的文件打两个孔
any documents that we should admit into...
哥伦比亚大学
认真的吗 是你放的吗
Seriously? Did you plant this?
肯定是不小心掉进去的
It must've fallen in there.
哥伦比亚大学有网课
Columbia has online courses.
我有点好奇而已
I was curious.
你呢
Are you?
我不知道
I don't know.
网课或亲自去上学
Online or in person.
如果你想去 我们都可以努力做到
If you want to go, we can make that happen.
这个嘛
Well...
看来宇宙已经替我做出决定了
Looks like the universe already made the call.
怎么 大学还会收我吗
What, uh, college is gonna want to take me right now?
我高三的成绩一塌糊涂
I-I tanked my senior year grades,
我 我因为擅闯停尸房♥被捕
I-I got, I got arrested for breaking into the morgue,
我也没报名重新参加高考
and I didn't sign up to retake my SATs
因为我忙着向邪恶海洋精灵召唤骨头
because I was too busy summoning bones from an evil sea spirit
那东西还想杀我 不过也挺蠢的
that tried to kill me, which was stupid anyway.
你 等等 什么
You-- Wait, what?
只是打比方 我会调查这些文件的
Figuratively. I'm going to investigate the documents.
而且我会今天晚点时候给你
And I will have them back for you later tonight.
不能忘掉最精彩的部分
Can't forget the best part.
南茜 我只是不希望你忘记
Nancy, I just don't want you to forget
哥伦比亚大学是你一直想去的学校
that Columbia was what you always wanted.
如果现在依然是 等你准备好了 我也是
And if it still is, when you're ready, I'm ready.
谢谢 老爸
Thanks, Dad.
事不过七
Seventh time's the charm.
"古巴比伦的牧师会摧毁他们想要
"Ancient Babylonian priests would destroy clay
驱除的魔鬼粘土或蜡质塑像"
or wax images of the demons they sought to exorcise."
我不是牧师 但我很愿意砸点东西
Not a priest, but more than happy to smash something.
乔治
George?
乔治 你还好吗 门锁着
George, y-you okay? The door's locked.
嗯 我只是在做大扫除
Uh, yeah. Just, I-I came in early to do some deep cleaning.
好好整理一番这屋子
Got to Marie Kondo this whole place.
好吧
Okay.
你打算开门吗
Well, you-you gonna open up?
嗯 稍等
Yeah, just a sec.
-给 -咖啡 太好了 谢谢
- Here you go. - Oh. Coffee, perfect. Thank you.
你看起来需要一杯
Yeah, you look like you need it.
还有 如果你睡不着
And, you know, if you can't sleep,
甘菊茶很有用
chamomile tea works wonders.
她没事
She's okay.
我们以为失去了她 但没有
We thought we lost her, but we didn't.
对
Yeah.
对 我知道 我知道
Yeah, I know, I know.
我只是总有种感觉 觉得哪里不对劲
I can't shake the feeling that something isn't right.
那扇上锁的们只是加重了我的想法
And the locked door isn't helping.
你知道什么能帮忙吗
You know what will help with that?
你要说睡觉 对吧
You're gonna say sleep, aren't you?
-对 是的 -好吧
- Yes. Yes, I am. - Right.
我去去就回 有点事要办
I'll be back. I got to run an errand.
好极了
Great.
尼克还在吗
Is Nick still here?
他刚走
Um, he-he just popped out.
好 非常好
Good. That's really good.
你
Do you...
我们需要你的帮助
We need your help.
发生了一些事 所以我们来找你
We came to you because of how it happened.
我们关注了"南茜·德鲁爆料"
We follow @NancyDrewsNews.
而且这里是找地址网站上唯一的德鲁地址
Plus, you're the only Drew address in AddressWayFinder.Com.
我们能进去吗
Can we come in?
当然
Yeah. Sure.
你们到底需要我帮什么忙
So, what exactly did you need my help with?
我们的一位新成员 詹妮弗·沃兹
One of our new recruits Jennifer Watts,
她被绑♥架♥了
she was kidnapped.
绑♥架♥ 报♥警♥啊
Kidnapped? Call the police.
我们不能报♥警♥
We can't go to the police.
我们在进行团建
Uh, we were doing a team-bonding event.
你们在戏弄她 这是违法的
You were hazing her, which is illegal.
剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表