剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表
你离开后三十分钟 他逃了
30 minutes after you left, he escaped.
你不会告诉我你不知道是怎么回事吧
You're gonna tell me you don't know how that happened?
我不知道是怎么回事
I don't know how that happened.
等等 我知道
Wait, I do.
我知道
I do.
在他写的一本书中 《冰冷的牢房♥》
Okay, so in one of his books, The Cold Cell,
这家伙用了三年时间研究
the guy spends three years researching the company
生产监狱铁条 门和合页的
who manufactures the prison's bars,
公♥司♥
doors and hinges.
答案在合页上
It's in the hinges.
检查一下合页
Check the hinges!
我们刚看见他出现在栗树街
We just had a sighting on Chestnut Street.
他朝东去了
He's headed east.
设置路障 然后
Set up a roadblock. Then...
检查一下合页
check the hinges.
你和你朋友
You and your friends,
等一切结束 我们要来个真的摊牌会
we're gonna have a real come-to-Jesus when this is over.
"摊牌会"
"Come to Jesus"?
这家伙受过受诫礼 不确定信谁
The man had a bar mitzvah. Pick a lane.
南茜 怎么了
Nancy, what's wrong?
有人发现AJ在栗树街
AJ was spotted on Chestnut Street.
那是老社区
Hey, that's the historical society.
对 如果我们不是今晚唯一
Yeah, what if we're not the only ones trying
想把东西还给阿格雷卡的呢
to return something to the Aglaeca tonight?
AJ想要什么
Well, what did AJ ask for?
汉娜·格伦的命
Hannah Gruen's life.
埃斯和贝斯在检查阁楼
Ace and Bess are checking the attic.
还没看见汉娜
No sign of Hannah yet.
好 我给她打电♥话♥试试
Okay, I'll try her phone again.
妈呀
Oh, my God.
AJ吗
AJ?
AJ 住手
AJ, stop.
这就是你的计划
Is this the plan?
要让汉娜像原本那样死于车祸火灾
Hannah dies in a car fire, like she was supposed to,
把她还给阿格雷卡吗
you give her back to the Aglaeca?
我每一天都被最可怕的怪物所折磨
For 44 years I let the worst kind of monsters destroy me
已经44年了 我受够了
every single day. I'm through.
你觉得这会结束你的痛苦吗
You think that this ends your suffering?
不会的 可能还会更糟
Because it doesn't. I-I think it'll be worse.
当你是这个怪物时 你就躲不了了
You can't avoid the monster when it's you.
但你不是怪物
You are not a monster.
你是幸存者
You are a survivor.
所以把火柴给我
So give me the matches.
把火柴给我
Give me the matches.
南茜 我的天呀
Nancy! Oh, my God.
汉娜在车里 叫救护车
Uh, Hannah's in the car. Call 911.
我的天 AJ·克林 我读过你写的所有书
Oh, my God, AJ Crane, I... I have read all of your books...
贝斯 现在不是时候
Bess, not now.
她在呼吸
Hey, she's breathing.
你好 对 对
Hello? Uh, yeah, yeah.
我们需要救助 我们在
Uh, we need, we need assistance. We're at the, uh...
南茜
Hey, Nancy.
让他走
Let him go.
那是他的吗
Is that his?
AJ 等等
AJ, wait.
不带着它你走不远的
You're not gonna get very far.
我留给你的
I left it for you.
阿格雷卡在伺机等待 你没有保护措施
The Aglaeca's out there waiting. You're unprotected.
事实证明 我从未受过保护
Turns out I was never protected.
这么多年来和那些恶魔独处 这
All those years alone with your demons, it's...
这只是另一种死法
it's just another way of being dead.
阿格雷卡可以拿走我所剩的一切
The Aglaeca can have whatever's left of me.
我们来这里干什么
What are we doing here?
对呀 是我们中有人希望
Yeah, are any of us gonna wish that
再多干一晚上活儿吗
we spent one more night at work?
我们要庆祝一下
We're celebrating.
怎么 你觉得逆转诅咒奏效了吗
What, you think the curse reverse worked?
驱散了阿格雷卡吗
Called off the Aglaeca?
我不知道 也许有 也许没有
I don't know. Maybe. Maybe not.
但我知道无论明天或是后天
But what I do know is that no matter what happens tomorrow
发生什么
or the next day,
我们五个今天都还活着
the five of us were here today.
是的 没错
Yeah, we are.
生活充满希望
Desserts all around.
是啊 我喜欢那样 还有强调一下
Yeah, I like that. And for the record,
对 我真的觉得诅咒解除了
yes, I do think the curse has been reversed.
不
Oh, no.
是露西的骸骨
It's Lucy's bones.
不能退货
No return policy.
我讨厌这家店
I hate this store.
我很抱歉 我逼迫你
I'm sorry I steamrolled you
用你母亲的遗体
into using your mother's remains
做为某种祭品
as some kind of offering.
没事啦 至少我们把骸骨拿回来了
That's okay. At least we got 'em back.
我们不会放弃 还有
And we're not giving up, there's...
伙计们 看看你们的手♥机♥
Hey, guys, check your phones.
国家新闻快讯
National News Alert.
著名恐怖小说作家离奇身亡
"Renowned horror author dies in freak accident."
天啊
Oh, my God.
作家AJ·克林于周五身亡
"Writer AJ Crane was killed Friday
一个坏掉的风向标从屋顶坠下刺穿了他
"when an errant weather vane fell from a rooftop
惶恐的居民目睹了这一切
and impaled him in front of horrified residents."
悲痛的粉丝声称在其最近的畅销书中
"Grieving fans are claiming he predicted his own death
预言了自己的死亡
in his recent best seller..."
他孤身死去
"He Died Alone."
AJ·克林
《他孤身死去》
我读过那本书
Hey, I-I've read that one.
对 是 是他写过最恐怖的书了
Yeah, it's... it's the scariest book he's ever written.
还有两晚
Two more nights.
就结束了
That's it.
别想了
Don't think about it.
我送你回家
I'll walk you home.
尼克
Nick...
我们进卡车吧
let's get in the truck.
不
No.
后天 我们会死在那辆卡车里
The day after tomorrow, we die in that truck.
好吧 你知道吗 我不在乎了
Okay, and you know what? I don't care anymore.
我们还活着
We're still here,
阿格雷卡不会毁了一切
and the Aglaeca doesn't get to ruin everything.
我厌倦了担惊受怕
I'm tired of being afraid.
我们要拿回你的卡车
We're reclaiming your truck.
上车
Get in.
这么多年来和那些恶魔独处 这
All those years alone with your demons, it's...
这只是另一种死法
it's just another way of being dead.
我
I, uh...
我想跟我妈妈露西道别
I wanted to say goodbye to my mother, to Lucy,
我在想你愿不愿意跟我一起去
and I was just wondering if you wanted to come with me.
当然愿意
Always.
她在墓地的墓碑每年都会被高中生
Her headstone at the cemetery gets tagged every year
涂涂画画
by high school kids.
我不知道 就感觉好像
I don't know, it just feels like that's where
镇上的鬼故事埋在那里似的
the town ghost story is buried.
露西会希望葬在别的地方的
Lucy would want it to be somewhere else.
我就是能感觉到
I just feel it.
西尔万森林
Sylvan Woods.
很宁静
It's peaceful.
是啊 她喜欢这里
Yeah. She loved it here.
她在日记里写过
She wrote about it in her journal.
你有没有 也许想邀请莱恩呢
Did you... maybe want to invite Ryan?
对 就是这里
Yeah, this is the spot.
剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表