剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表
我因此大发雷霆吗
Ryan's illegitimate daughter a secret?
你不用做任何合理怀疑
You can stop acting like there's any reasonable doubt,
因为这里没有怀疑 只有真♥相♥
because there is no doubt here, there is only the truth.
事实是
The truth
在你告诉我之前我都不知道
is that I had no idea you were my grandchild
你是我的孙女
until you told me.
我也没杀我妻子
And I didn't kill my wife.
为什么与你妻子的死相比
Why do you seem more upset over an accusation
你对指控更难过
than you do about your own wife's death?
也许是因为你看起来已经够难过了
Maybe because you seem upset enough for both of us.
多奇怪啊
Which is strange.
你到底有多了解西莉亚
How well did you actually know Celia?
够多了
Well enough.
你肯定是去找她了 对吧
Well, you certainly sought her out, didn't you?
你是怎样获得她的同情的
How did you gain her sympathy?
你有没有利用她的弱点
Did you play on her weakness
去做与她亲爱的儿子有关的事
for anything connected to her darling son?
还是你在利用你母亲的事
Or were you using the mother-sized hole in your life
来哄骗她的情感
to emotionally manipulate her?
还是两者都有
Or was it both?
如果你同意 就别说话
If you agree, say nothing.
你利用露西·塞布尔的一♥夜♥情♥
You used Lucy Sable's one-night stand
和凯特·德鲁的癌症之死来让自己成为继承人
and Kate Drew's cancer death to make yourself an heiress.
你不配提他们的名字
Never say their names again.
请节哀
Very sorry for your loss.
这些是你母亲的私人物品
These are your mother's personal effects.
谢谢
Thank you.
我父亲在哪
Where's my father?
我还以为你知道呢
I was hoping you knew.
昨晚有人在城西看到他的豪华轿车
His limo was seen on the west side of town last night.
之后就再也没有他的踪迹
No sign of him since.
我想和他谈谈
I'd like to talk to him.
嗯 你会的
Yeah, I bet you would.
因为是他干的
Because he did this.
他以前杀过 有个录像能证明
He's killed before. There's a videotape.
你是认真的吗
You're serious?
- 他杀了谁 - 我不知道
- Who'd he kill? - I don't know.
但我
Okay? But I...
我还没看过录像带
I haven't seen the video tape.
但确实有 相信我
But it exists. Trust me.
听起来你想要坦白了
Sounds like you want to confess.
你时间不多了
You're running out of time.
肯定有人注意到一辆豪华轿车
Surely someone noticed a limousine
正驶过镇上最破的地方
driving through the worst part of town.
警♥察♥正在搜捕一个
The police are out looking for a man
他们认为杀了自己妻子的人
they think killed his wife.
他们找到我后会怎么样
What's gonna happen when they track me down?
堵住他的嘴 我们不需要听这些
Gag him. We don't need to listen to this.
你不会觉得你男朋友会出♥卖♥♥♥你
You don't think your boyfriend here
说这都是你的主意吗
is gonna sell you out, say it was all your idea?
他还是个小屁孩
He's a Bobbsey.
替我看着他
Watch him for me.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
南茜 你要去哪
Whoa, hey, Nancy, where are you going?
听我说 我爸现在命悬一线
Listen to me, my dad's life is on the line.
所以我让埃弗雷特离开这的唯一办法
Which is why the only way I let Everett walk out of here
就是进监狱
is in handcuffs.
他杀了西莉亚 如果他不想坦白
He killed Celia. If he doesn't want to confess,
那我就自己去找证据
then I'll go find the proof myself.
好了 霍华德
Okay, Howard.
帮我完成你没有完成的事
Help me finish what you started.
找到南茜了吗
Any luck finding Nancy?
我还在找
I'm working on it.
D先生还好吗
How's Mr. D holding up?
他没事 给他上了一节
I mean, yeah, he's fine. He's received
超自然现象的速成班
a crash course in the supernatural.
从南茜的外表和瘀伤来看
Based on Nancy's appearance and bruises,
我相信她受到了某种活巫术或诅咒
I believe she has some sort of living hex or curse.
你还有她这样的照片吗
Do you have any more photos of her looking like this?
嗯 我们刚从我手♥机♥里打印出
Yeah. We just printed off the most recent pictures
南茜的近照 看
of Nancy from my phone. Look.
她脸上的伤痕
Those marks on her face.
同样的痕迹 只是小一些
The same markings, only smaller.
继续找
Okay, keep looking.
把所有照片都看一遍
Go through all of your photos.
如果我们能找出痛苦是何时开始的
If we can figure out when the affliction began,
也许我们就能
then maybe we...
艾斯找到南茜了
Ace found Nancy.
我现在
I'm sending
就把她的位置发给D先生
Mr. D her right location now.
- 收到了吗 - 是的
- You get it? - Yeah.
杰克
Jake.
- 嘿 - 嘿 尼克
- Hey. - Hey, Nick.
- 最近怎么样 - 事实上不太好
- How's it going? - Uh, not great, actually.
我在邮件里收到了你的经济困难的全权评估
I got your discretionary review for economic hardship
听着 我保证
in the mail. Look, I-I promise you,
在我想要拆掉的墙里面 建筑是最小的
construction will be minimal on the wall I want to tear down.
我很感激 但这和墙无关
I appreciate that, except it's not about the wall.
那是什么
Oh. Then what is it?
理由你也知道 我真的很想把它传给
Because, you know, I-I'd really like to pay it forward
- 需要的孩子们 - 就是这
- to the kids who need it. - That's just it.
我们真的了解这些孩子们吗
Do we really know these kids?
好吧 你了解我
Well, you know me.
对吧 我曾经也是那些孩子中的一员
Right? I-I was one of these kids
他们现在需要我的帮助 只是需要一个
that could now use my help who just need a...
他们只是需要第二次机会去好好生活
They just need a second chance to make a life for themselves.
你可以继续前进 开始新的生活
You were able to move on and-and start a life in a...
在一个美丽的古镇
a good, traditional town.
我想让这个小镇好好的
I want to keep this town good and...
保持原样
traditional.
我不是对你有意见 尼克
It's not you I have a problem with, Nick.
你是个好人
You're one of the good ones.
好吧 好人之一吗
Right. Okay. One of the good ones?Um...
我只是 我不想让我的顾客觉得
I just... I don't want my customers to feel...
不舒服
uncomfortable.
你懂的
You understand.
不不不
Uh, no. No. No.
我不懂
: No, I don't.
因为不管有没有青少年中心
Because, uh, youth center or not,
我们的社区里还是需要有一个地方
there's still gonna be kids in our community
孩子们可以去的
who need a place to go.
我们可以通过推广来改变现状
You know, we-we can make a difference with-with outreach,
比如老海军的一路向前就业计划
like-like Old Navy's This Way ONward job program.
我们可以指导他们
We can mentor them and give them life skills
教给他们我们认为是必要的生活技能
that you and I, we take for granted.
是
Yeah.
好吧 那我们就这样袖手旁观吗
All right, should we just do nothing?
等着他们搞砸
Huh? Wait for them to screw up?
你说得对
You're right.
你说得对 我知道
You're right. I get it.
我把钱捐给你们青少年中心怎么样
Tell you what. How about I donate to your youth center?
那真的是太好了
That would be amazing.
只要不是在这个镇上就行
As long as it's not in this town.
每次我问为什么 我听到的都是沉默
* Every time I ask why, I hear silence...
杰克
Jake.
好吧 研究表明
Okay. Studies show...
说真的 尼克 你可以反复向我证明
Honestly, Nick, you can prove it to me up and down.
但我心意已决
You're never gonna change my mind.
他们可以在其他地方得到帮助
They can get help someplace else. Just...
只是别在这儿
not here.
剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表