剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表
认真的吗
Seriously?
不是想在你生日小题大做
Not making a big deal of your birthday.
今天不是我真正的生日
Today is not my real birthday.
只是你和我妈妈给我
It was just a date that you and Mom
在出生证明上挑的假日子
picked for my fake birth certificate.
南茜·德鲁最近
And Nancy Drew is really not
名声可不大好
living up to her name these days.
所以好像感觉不该为我庆祝
So it just feels wrong to celebrate me.
-如果你... -我发誓我没有邀请任何人
- If you... - I swear I didn't invite anyone.
我没有
I did not.
-警探 -南茜·德鲁
- Detective? - Nancy Drew.
你因藐视法庭而被捕了
You're under arrest for contempt of court.
-开什么玩笑 -什么
- You got to be kidding me. - What?
现在是晚上七点
It's 7:00 at night!
你要把她拷上
You're cuffing her?
她提供了关于苏格兰美人号♥的伪证
She provided false information about the Bonny Scot.
她对执法部门撒谎 这是轻罪
She lied to law enforcement. That's a misdemeanor.
我现在就打电♥话♥给埃德斯坦法官
I'm calling Judge Edelstein right now.
与此同时
In the meantime,
你有权保持沉默
you have the right to remain silent.
行使你的权利 南茜
Use that right, Nancy.
祝我生日快乐
Happy birthday to me.
南茜·德鲁
第二季第十四集
就是被拘留一晚上
It's one night in lockup.
反正周末晚上这里根本没有人 所以...
And weeknights here are ghost towns anyway, so...
我说了 我的办公室接到电♥话♥
I'm telling you my office got a call
说镇上有紧急情况
about a town emergency.
弗雷泽议员 我们没有打过这个电♥话♥
Councilman Fraser, we did not place that call!
没有紧急情况
There is no emergency.
我该找个警♥察♥什么的吗
Is there a police or anyone I can talk to?
我刚刚接到一条信息说要我来这里
Because I just got a text that I need to report here
没关系 汉普顿警官 我明天再来
It's alright, Officer Hampton, I'll come back tomorrow.
解决财产纠纷问题
for a follow-up for a property dispute.
抱歉 牧师...
Sorry, Reverend..
完全没人啊
Ghost town, huh?
南茜·德鲁 你因为你做的事被抓的感觉如何
Nancy Drew, how does it feel to be held accountable for your actions?
布兰登·施密特 《马蹄湾纪事》的
Brandon Schmidt, Horseshoe Bay Ledger.
我收到匿名线报
Got an anonymous tip
称"马蹄湾骗子"今晚被抓了
the "Liar of Horseshoe Bay" Was being brought in tonight.
是吗
Did you, now?
不是我 冷静点
It wasn't me. Stay put.
身份证件
Credentials and I.D.?
南茜
Nancy?
等等 你为什么也被铐上了
Wait, why are you in cuffs?
蔑视法庭 你们在这里干什么
Contempt of court. What are you guys doing here?
我和瑞安想要
Oh, uh, Ryan and I have been trying
给我的青年中心组织一场集♥会♥ 我们想
to set a meeting for my youth center, and, uh, figured
可以找哈德森教育推广中心 然后...
I'd get the Hudson Outreach Fund involved, and...
然后突然间
And out of the blue,
你接到了一个电♥话♥说今晚安排好了
you got a phone call saying it was set for tonight?
嗯 一个邮件
An email, yeah.
所以今晚大家都是神奇地聚在了这里
So everybody here was just invited mysteriously.
没有什么神奇 只有监狱
There are no mysteries here tonight, just jail.
-好吧 -走吧 德鲁
- Oh, right. - Come on, Drew.
关门
奥黛特地英国女情人
Odette's Englishwoman lover,
玛丽·克拉克 从来没有来过马蹄湾
Mary Clarke, never set foot in Horseshoe Bay,
所以我们唯一的希望就是在数十亿
so our only hope in finding her soul among the billions
灵魂中找到她
of others in the spirit world is
召唤我们的一个祖先来指引
to summon one of our ancestors to navigate.
为什么要这么久
Why is it taking so long?
我在找一个能用来吸引祖先的图腾
I'm looking for a totem to use as bait for the ancestor.
是奥黛特吗
Hey, is that Odette?
你好 拜托再给我们几小时
Hi. Please, can you just give us a couple more hours,
我保证只要我们有玛丽的消息
and I promise I will call for you
就会马上告诉你
as soon as we have news on Mary?
她...我相信
Her... I trust.
是吗
Do you?
每个范家的人都用这套麻将
Every Fan has lost at least one paycheck
输给过另一个范家的人
to another Fan on this mah-jongg set.
我们就用这个来当我们的图腾
We'll use it as our totem.
"祖先啊 请对我说话吧
"Ancestor, speak to me here and now.
我召唤你 曾经和我流淌着同样血液..."
I call on you, the one whose blood runs through my veins..."
埃斯 你没事吧
Ace! Are you okay?
小懒
Xiao Lan,
谁让你把头发编称这样的
who told you to wear your hair like this?
你不知道这会让你的脸看起来很圆吗
Don't you know it makes your face look too round?
这个仪式成功了 埃斯...
Okay, so the ritual worked. Ace is...?
是我的曾祖母梅
My Great Aunt Mei.
当然了 肯定是曾祖母梅了
Of course it had to be Great Aunt Mei.
简直像月饼一样圆
It's round like a mooncake.
为什么那个摄像头和别的不一样
Why is that camera different than the others?
那是新的
Oh. That's new.
没有去接吗
Is no one gonna get that?
你真是烦死了 汉普顿
You're killing me, Hampton.
喂
Hello?
这个警局封闭了
This precinct is on lockdown.
没有能进来
Nobody enters.
没人能离开
Nobody leaves.
我要找南茜·德鲁
I want to speak to Nancy Drew.
已上锁
好好想想你这个恶作剧值不值
You're gonna want to rethink this prank.
这几乎算是重罪了
You're approaching felony territory.
想要逃跑的人
Anyone tries to escape,
都得承担后果
they'll feel the consequence.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
在努力理解我为什么讨厌小镇子
Starting to understand why I hate small towns.
我的天啊
Oh my God.
别靠近门
Hey, stay away from the doors, okay?
他死了吗
Is he dead?
他还有气
He's still breathing.
我是南茜·德鲁 你是谁
I'm Nancy Drew. Who are you?
你想要什么
What do you want?
今晚 我是裁决者
Tonight, I am the Arbiter.
这里有人知道德洛丽丝·巴瑞特的遭遇
Someone here knows what happened to Dolores Barrett.
让他们说出真♥相♥
Get them to confess the truth.
花的时间越久 情况会变得越糟
The longer it takes, the worse things will get.
我们得送你去医院
We need to get you to a hospital.
谢谢 我没事的
Thanks. I'm fine.
你怎么摘下手铐的
How did you get your cuffs off?
我可以戴回去 如果这样你能好受点的话
I can put them back on if it makes you feel more comfortable.
我们的手♥机♥为什么没用了
Why aren't our cell phones working?
这个裁决者肯定在附近放了一个信♥号♥♥屏蔽器
This Arbiter must have planted a signal jammer nearby.
固话也不能用了
Landlines are down, too.
后门也通电了
The back exit's electrified, as well.
靠近一点都能听到电涌的声音
You can hear the power hum if you too get close,
无线电也都被破坏了
and the radios are all sabotaged.
窗户全被封上了
All the windows are blacked out
我们都没办法打信♥号♥♥求助
so we can't even signal for help.
我不该遭受这些
Okay, you know what? I don't deserve this, okay,
因为我是个好人
because I am a good person.
我还是个妈妈
And I'm a mom.
米齐 我们给你弄点水吧
Mitzi, why don't we get you some water?
不管这个裁决者是谁 他肯定正看着我们
Whoever that Arbiter is, he's clearly watching us.
所以他下次打电♥话♥来 我们就跟他协商
So next time he calls, we start negotiating.
我们要给田村叫救护车
Yeah. And we get an ambulance for Tamura.
他的头部可能还有更严重的损伤
His head could be worse than it looks.
-嗯 你能看着点他吗 -好
- Yeah. Can you keep an eye on him? - Sure.
德洛丽丝·巴瑞特是谁
So who's Dolores Barrett?
她是我和汉普顿在2013年时调查的一个失踪人口
She's a missing persons case Hampton and I worked back in 2013.
你是个警♥察♥吗
You are a policeman?
剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表