剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表
嘘 好了 好了
Shh. Okay. Okay. Okay. Okay.
她在哪儿
Where is she?
谁在哪儿 这是你的儿子吗
Where's who? Oh, is that your son?
他和你长得真像
He looks just like you.
对 本来应该我老婆带他的
Yeah, my wife was supposed to take him,
但是她在花店临时有急事
but then she had a... floral emergency.
我没有功夫跟你墨迹了
I don't have time to explain myself.
-南茜在哪儿 -抱歉
- Where's Nancy?! - Oh. Oh, excuse you!
这是什么情况
What the hell?
利奥 别动
Leo, stay where you are.
南茜 你家厨房♥里是有一个坏蛋吗
Nancy, is there a bad guy in your kitchen?
利奥 你在这干什么
Leo, what are you doing here?
你们都疯了吗
Are you all out of your minds?
你们为什么觉得自己可以这么做
What made any of you think this was okay?
我只是让你自己在停尸房♥待两分钟
I leave you alone in the morgue for two minutes.
一小时后我来检查670号♥尸体 就不见了
I check on Body 670 an hour later, it's gone.
摄像头上最后拍到
Last thing on the security camera was you
是你把盒子都挪到了摄像头前
pushing boxes in front of the lens.
你完蛋了
You have a serious problem.
我现在就要报♥警♥
I'm calling the police.
告诉他们什么
Uh, to tell them what?
说你把一个小偷单独留在停尸房♥
That you left a proven burglar alone
让她做社区服务吗 这可是违反规定的
doing her community service in a morgue, against protocol?
然后给她充足的时间
Giving her, clearly, plenty of time
把一个谋杀受害者带回了家吗
to take a murder victim home?
我想 这恐怕对你的职业生涯毫无益处
I mean, that couldn't possibly be good for your career.
离我远点
You stay out of my way.
我现在去拿轮床
I'm getting the gurney.
现在怎么办
Now what?
利奥 上车
Leo, get in.
所以
So...
如果你是要问 今晚的游戏是否继续
If you say "Is game night back on?"
我就把我自己扔出窗外
I'm gonna propel myself through a window.
好吧 但是今晚的游戏要继续吗
Okay. But is game night back on?
我欠你一个新的百洁布
I owe you a new sponge.
这血看起来很新鲜
That blood looks fresh.
但是670号♥尸体已经被埋在地下数日了
But Body 670 was in the ground for days.
什么样的尸体会像这样流血
What kind of... corpse bleeds like that?
只有活人才会
One that isn't dead anymore.
我知道你要说什么 亲爱的 我知道答案
I know what you're gonna say, sweetie, and I know the answer.
答案是 不行 绝对不行
The answer is "No." Technically, no.
孩子不该
A child is not supposed to be riding
坐在前座 是 我知道
in the front seat. Yes, I'm aware.
我没问你呀
I didn't ask.
不过你妈妈会问的
Oh, your mother will, though.
即使她不问话
Even if she doesn't say those words,
她也会用眼神问的
she'll ask with her eyes.
验尸车只有两个座位
"The coroner's van only has two seats.
亲爱的 你怎么带孩子回家的呢
How'd you get him home, honey?"
你猜怎么着
Well, guess what?
今天我本不该去接一具被绑♥架♥的尸体
I was not supposed to be picking up a kidnapped cadaver today.
为青少年重案犯提供幼稚的社区服务
It is not my job to provide half-baked community service
不是我的工作内容
for teenage felons.
这些都不是我的错
None of this is my fault.
不 你知道是谁的错吗
No. You know whose fault it is?
我不能 不 我是说 她是谁啊
I can't. No. I mean, what is she?
南茜.德鲁
一个无处不在的 巫师
An omnipresent... wizard.
是啊
Yeah.
这就是她
That's what she is.
我是康纳 请在滴声后留言
Hey, it's Connor. Please leave a message after the beep.
康纳还是不接电♥话♥
Connor's still not answering.
爸爸 停车
Dad, stop!
-查尔斯的胳膊掉了 -利奥 车后面
- Charles lost his arm! - Leo, I've got a body
-还拉着具尸体呢 -查尔斯的胳膊掉了啊
- in the back. - Charles lost his arm!
谁让我永远爱儿子呢
Oh, for the ever loving love of...
别乱跑 我去找
Stay here. I'll find it.
别担心 查尔斯
Don't worry, Charles.
爸爸会找到你的胳膊
Dad's gonna find your arm.
现在又怎么了 你在跟踪我吗
What now? Are you following me?
儿子 你没事吧
Hey, buddy. You okay?
谢谢 汉娜
Thanks, Hannah.
好的 没有发现670号♥尸体
Okay, no sign of Body 670.
埃斯 你能开下你♥爸♥的警用扫描仪吗
Ace, can you get your hands on your dad's police scanner, maybe?
-已经启动了 -他还活着
- Already fired it up. - He was alive.
那个人还活着
That man was alive.
好 据汉娜说 那东西根本不是人类
Okay, so according to Hannah, that thing is not even a human.
它是个伪装的邪恶实体
It's an evil entity masquerading as one.
什么样的实体能做到那样
What kind of entity can even do that?
汉娜说它很可能是一种
So, Hannah said that it most likely belongs
叫做泰利昂的恶灵
to a class of malevolent spirits called "Therion,"
能够长出类人的身体
who are capable of growing humanlike bodies.
她在雅典的联♥系♥人发给我一张图表
Her contact in Athens sent me a chart.
所以 我们原以为的受害者
So, we thought it was the victim
其实是怪物吗
when it's actually the monster?
-对 -我们怎么知道哪个人是它
- Right. - How do we know which one it is,
或是它想要什么
or what it even wants?
我不知道 我们要弄清楚这点
I don't know. That's what we have to figure out.
有人能开车把利奥和康纳
Um, can somebody drive Leo and Connor
送回我家吗
back to my house in the van?
-好的 我来 -太好了
- Yes, I will do it. Yeah. - Great.
来吧 伙计 我们走吧
Come on, buddy. Off we go.
-它还活着 -快点 我们走啦
- It was alive. - Come on, let's go.
查尔斯想和你在一起 以防坏人回来
Charles wants to stay with you in case the bad guy comes back.
我知道 但我们要
Oh, I know, but we're gonna
送你去一个超级超级安全的地方
send you somewhere super, super safe.
好吗
Okay?
埃斯和我去
Um, Ace and I are going
-继续寻找活死怪 -走吧
- to keep looking for the not-dead monster. - Come on.
很好 我们去达琳家吧
Nice. Uh, let's head to Darlene's house
因为那是埋尸体的地方
since that's where the body was buried.
这就是他们挖出尸体的地方
Well, this is where they dug up the body.
看来达琳对过去几代人
Well, it looks like superstition's
不仅只隐瞒了迷信
not the only thing Darlene kept from past generations.
历史学会的东西
It's from the Historical Society.
是这样的
This is it.
1847年 伊迪丝·耶茨登记了12号♥箱
In 1847, an Edith Yates signed for Box 12,
其中包含拉米亚的蒸汽 它的灵魂
which contains the vapor of a Lamia, its soul.
赌5块钱 伊迪丝婚后名字叫 福勒
Five bucks, Edith's married name is "Fowler."
拉米娅是什么
Um, what's a Lamia?
一种猎捕人类的恶灵
One of the therion that preys on human victims.
1847年伊迪丝·耶茨怎么封住那灵魂的呢
And how did Edith Yates wind up with its soul in 1847?
她是白衣女之一
She was one of the Women in White.
关于她们的记载不多 除了
Not much is written about them, except...
她们是第一批召唤阿格雷卡的人
They were the first people to call to the Aglaeca.
我觉得她就是
Um, I think that's her.
她们可能做了一个征服仪式
They could have performed a vanquishing ritual
来分离拉米亚的蒸汽和它的身体
to separate the Lamia's vapor from its body.
好的 很好 那我们也照做
Okay, great. Well, we'll do the same thing.
我们不能 正如你提到的
We can't. As you've mentioned,
那需要许多已经灭绝的生物
it involved a number of extinct creatures.
我猜这个过程一定很困难
I'm guessing the process must have been very difficult.
这就是为什么
That's why
蒸汽被密封在12号♥盒子里
the vapor was sealed in Box 12,
不得再打开
never to be opened again.
直到两周前我打开了盒子
Until I broke into them two weeks ago.
那时候拉米亚的蒸汽一定
That's when the Lamia's vapor must have
与它的身体重为一体开始复活
reunited with its body and begun to reanimate.
你一定能解决的
Hey, you can still fix this.
目前还没人受伤
No one's gotten hurt yet.
谢谢 汉娜
剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表